[情報] Interview with Andrea Bargnani

看板Raptors作者 (彎握的)時間14年前 (2010/07/31 05:04), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Andrea Bargnani: “I don’t feel like I’ve arrived” 狀元:我不認為我已經成功了 July 29, 2010 @ 7:05 pm by Jorge Sierra http://tinyurl.com/338n2kf http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/sierra/2010/07/29/andrea-bargnani-i-dont-feel-l ike-ive-arrived/ How do you feel about Chris Bosh leaving the Raptors? On one hand, it obviously makes the team a little weaker. But on the other, it helps you individually because you are going to have a bigger role. How do you feel about that? 你對於CB4離開暴龍隊有什麼感覺?一方面,很明顯的球隊會變弱。但是另一方面,這對你 個人有幫助,因為你將要扮演更重要的角色。你怎麼想? Andrea Bargnani: For sure he leaves a big hole because he’s a very good player. We’re going to miss him because he’s an All-Star. Playing with him makes it easier for everybody, but we gotta play and it’s an opportunity for me and other players to step up and to do something more. 狀元:當然,他留下了一個大空缺,因為他是很好的球員。我們會想念他因為他是一個全明 星。跟他一起打球讓每個人的工作變的簡單,但是我們需要繼續打球而且這對我跟其他球員 來說,是一個進步還有做更多事的機會。 Do you feel the Raptors are your team now? 你現在有覺得暴龍隊是你的球隊嗎? AB: They’ve always been my team. I was in a nice spot last year too. I was the second option last year. We have to finish the team because the market is not closed yet… And I just hope we make better. We didn’t make the playoffs, so it’s not like we come from a championship. We can only get better. 狀元:暴龍隊一直是我的球隊。我在去年也有一個很好的位置。我去年是球隊的第二出手選 擇。我們必須要讓球隊更完整,因為自由球員市場還沒關閉,而我只是希望我們能更好。我 們沒進季後賽,所以我們不是一支強隊。我們只能選擇進步。 How do you think the team has done during this offseason? 你認為球隊在休賽期間做得怎樣? AB: I think we signed very talented players: Kleiza, Andersen, the two young guys that we drafted… Maybe they are not ready today to go on the court and do something, but they have a great potential to develop and grow. DeMar (DeRozan) got much better, Sonny Weems too in the summer league… We took Barbosa, who likes to play an up-tempo game… We’re a pretty young team, athletic, we can run a lot. Should be a fun basketball to play. 狀元:我想我們簽了很多好球員,像Kleiza跟Andersen還有我們選的兩個新球員。也許新秀 還沒準備好要上場做些什麼,但是他們有很好的潛力去發展跟成長。在夏季聯盟中,DeMar 變強了,Sonny Weems也是。我們得到了Barbosa,他喜歡打快節奏的比賽。我們是相當年輕 的球隊,運動能力強,我們能做大量的跑動。球賽應該會變得很有趣。 Which position would you like to play this year? 你今年想要打什麼位置? AB: My natural position of course is power forward. But the last four years, I played at the five and I did good. I got better every year. It doesn’t really make a difference, but if you ask me what position I prefer to play, I have to say power forward. 狀元:我原來的位置當然是大前鋒。但是在過去的四年裡,我打中鋒而且打得不錯。我每年 都在進步。打哪個位置並沒有太大的差別,但是如果你問我說我比較喜歡打哪個位置,我必 須說是大前鋒。 In which areas do you think you will have to step up the most this season? 你認為你在這季必須要在哪些方面有所進步? AB: I gotta continue to get better on the rebounding and the low post. 狀元:我需要繼續加強我的籃板跟低位。 Is the All-Star Game a goal for you this season? And do you think that would be a realistical goal? 打全明星賽是你本季的目標嗎?還有你認為這個目標可行嗎? AB: I think the All-Star Game is a goal and a dream for all the players in the world. You practice, you try to get better every year… You can’t do nothing more than that. 狀元:我想全明星賽對世界上的每個球員都是目標和夢想。你練習,你試著每年進步,你沒 有辦法再做更多了。 What was your reaction when you learned Bosh was going to Miami? 當你得知Bosh要去邁阿密時,你有什麼反應? AB: I wasn’t surprised. His contract was finished and the feeling was that he was going to leave. You could feel that he was going to leave for the last couple of months before the end of the season. Everybody had this kind of feeling. So I wasn’t surprised. 狀元:我並不意外。他的合約到期了而且感覺就是他將要離開。在賽季結束前的最後幾個 月,你可以感覺到他將要離開。每個人都有這樣的感覺。所以我不覺得意外。 Some people believe he gave up on the team late last season. What do you think about that? 有些人相信他(CB4)在上季季末放棄了球隊。你怎麼想? AB: Every time he was wearing the jersey on the court, he always played hard. His numbers prove that. He’s a good player. As for personal stuff, I don’t know, I can’t know and personally I don’t want to know. Everybody can think whatever. 狀元:當他每次穿上球衣上場時,他都打得很認真。他的數據證明一切。他是一個好球員。 如果說到私人想法,我不知道,我沒辦法知道而且我也不想知道。每個人都可以自己想像。 How do you feel about your NBA career so far? 你覺得你到目前為止的NBA生涯打得如何? AB: I got better every year. You cannot ask more than that. But you always want more, so I’m not satisfied. I mean, I’m satisfied with my career, but I don’t feel like I’ve arrived. I feel like I have to keep working and do much more than what I’ve done. 狀元:我每年都在進步。你不能要求更多了。但是人們總是要求更多,所以我並不滿足。我 的意思是,我對於我的職業很滿足,但是我不認為我已經成功了。我覺得我需要繼續加油而 且比以前做得更多。 Do you feel the pressure that comes with being picked No. 1 in the draft? 你對於身為選秀狀元有感覺到壓力嗎? AB: Not really. I had more pressure when I was in Europe and I didn’t know if I was going to the NBA or I was staying in Europe. One year before the draft, I didn’t even know what the draft was. I think the draft is more pressure for an American player. For me, for European players, it’s just a way of getting to the NBA. It doesn’t mean much being No. 1 or No. 2. I was very happy with being No. 1 because it was an historical thing for an European player. But I was even more happy because I got the chance to go to a city like Toronto. 狀元:沒有,我還在歐洲時我有更多的壓力,而且我當時不知道要來NBA或是留在歐洲。在 選秀的一年之前,我甚至不知道選秀是什麼。我認為選秀對美國球員來說比較有壓力。對 我,或是對歐洲球員來說,那只是進入NBA的途徑。當選狀元或是榜眼並沒有太大的意義。 我很開心我是狀元因為那對歐洲球員來說有歷史性的意義。但是得到機會前往多倫多這樣的 城市對我來說是更開心的事。 What would you say to those critics you have that question your toughness or your passion for the game? 你對於那些質疑你的強度或是你對比賽的熱情的批評有什麼想說嗎? AB: Anything a player makes, he’s going to have critics about it. You have to start worrying when nobody criticizes you. With a good player, people will criticize and challenge you. And that’s the best thing because that gives you extra motivation. 狀元:球員做的每件事都會受到批評。當沒人批評你的時候你反而要開始擔心。人們總是批 評還有挑戰好的球員。這是一件好事因為他會給你額外的動力。 Other than the extra motivation, does this affect you in any way? 除了額外的動力,那些批評有在任何方面影響你嗎? AB: No, because if somebody tells me I don’t have passion that doesn’t make anything to me because that doesn’t have any sense. Without passion, you don’t arrive in the NBA. The NBA is not a joke. You have to work all your life to get in the NBA. So the stupid criticism without any sense doesn’t make anything to me. But there is some criticism that is real. I mean, if somebody tells me I have to get better on something, maybe I realize that it’s true so I try to get better. So some stuff is good to know. 狀元:沒有,因為當有人告訴我,我對比賽沒有熱情時,這對我來說根本沒什麼因為那不合 理。如果沒有熱情,你到不了NBA。NBA不是開玩笑的。你必須努力一輩子來進入NBA。所以 那些沒道理的蠢批評並沒有對我造成任何影響。但是有些批評是真實的。我的意思是,如果 有人告訴我,我需要在某方面加強,也許我會了解到那是真的然後試著去加強。所以知道有 些事是好的。 There was talk last year about a division between American and foreign players in the locker room. Is there any truth to that? 去年有傳出在休息室時,美國球員跟外國球員是有分區的。這是真的嗎? AB: There wasn’t any division, no. We were cool. Of course with European guys you have more things to talk about, right? It’s common sense. But we were cool with everybody and friends with everybody. If I speak with Jose (Calderon), I got more things to speak about because we come from almost the same place and we can talk about the cities we’ve been in Spain or Italy. 狀元:沒有,並沒有任何分區。我們相處得還不錯。當然,對於歐洲球員你有更多的東西可 以講,對吧?這是基本常識。但是我們處得不錯而且大家都是朋友。如果我跟Jose聊天,我 有更多東西可以說,因為我們幾乎是從一樣的地方來的,而且我們可以談論我們去過的西班 牙跟義大利城市。 What has been wrong with the Italian National Team the past few years? The team has been very successful in the past, but they have been struggling lately. 義大利國家隊在過去幾年出了什麼問題?這支球隊在過去曾經非常成功,但是近幾年打得很 掙扎。 AB: Playing in Europe is really tough. The other teams are always very good and have a lot of players with a lot of experience in Euroleague and big teams. In Italy, it’s different. The Italian basketball, the championship… It’s not big like in Spain, for example. We are pretty young. We need to grow up and learn how to play together. Europe is not easy. 狀元:在歐洲打球是相當困難的。其他的球隊總是很強,而且有很多在歐洲聯盟跟大球隊有 豐富經驗的球員。在義大利,情況有些不一樣。舉例來說,義大利的籃球,冠軍盃,並不像 在西班牙那麼的被看重。我們還相當年輕。我們需要成長跟學習怎樣合作。歐洲並不簡單。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.79.203.82

07/31 10:47, , 1F
07/31 10:47, 1F

07/31 11:46, , 2F
推~
07/31 11:46, 2F

07/31 11:48, , 3F
07/31 11:48, 3F

07/31 13:26, , 4F
GO GO BARG~
07/31 13:26, 4F

07/31 16:02, , 5F
這傢伙談吐有水準 有當LEADER的潛力