[情報] Washington 的打線預想

看板Rangers作者 (Qropei)時間13年前 (2011/02/27 15:10), 編輯推噓8(803)
留言11則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Ian Kinsler is back in the leadoff spot. Elvis Andrus is batting second, and Michael Young is moving into the middle of the order. That's the way manager Ron Washington will set his lineup on Sunday when the Rangers play the Royals at 2:05 p.m. CT in the Cactus League opener at Surprise Stadium. That is also the way he is planning it for the regular season. 周日對 Royals 的春訓開幕戰,Washington會把 Ian 放在打線的第一位,而Elvis則是 第二個。這也是 Wash 季賽的計畫。 With Opening Day starter C.J. Wilson on the mound, Washington will be unveiling his new lineup for 2011 -- with only injured third baseman Adrian Beltre missing. Kinsler and Andrus will hit 1-2 in this new lineup, followed by the big bats of Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz. Then comes Young, who has been hitting second in the order for most of his career. Young will be followed by David Murphy, Mitch Moreland, Yorvit Torrealba and Julio Borbon. 新打線的順序是:Kins, Elvis, Josh, Nely, Young, Murphy, Moreland, Torrealba, Borbon. "We'll just have to wait and see if we get into the season with [everybody healthy], but that's a very good lineup," said Washington. "There is versatility in this lineup. I think I will get more out of it." Kinsler has been a leadoff hitter before. He only had six games there last year, but 1,106 of his 2,381 career at-bats have come as a leadoff hitter. He has a career .350 on-base percentage at the top of the lineup, 19th best among 50 active Major Leaguers with at least 1,000 plate appearances in the leadoff spot. Kins 生涯有1106個打席是在一棒的位置上,而在50名超過1000打席的現役開路先鋒裡, 他的.350上壘率排名第19。 "I'm excited," Kinsler said. "It's a good opportunity for me. There are a lot of guys behind me who are able to drive in runs. It doesn't change my mindset. My mindset is still to get on base." Andrus was the Rangers' leadoff hitter for most of last season, but Washington wants to see him in the No. 2 spot. Andrus loves to hit-and-run, and he is an excellent bunter. He tied for the league-lead with 17 sacrifice hits last season, and was third with 12 bunt basehits. He also hit into only six double plays. Kins本人很喜歡這個安排。而Wash把Elvis排到二棒的原因主要是,Elvis的打跑和觸擊, 去年球季,他有17次犧牲觸擊,聯盟最多,同時12次的觸擊安打則是排名第三。另外, 他雙殺打的次數只有6次。 Hamilton will bat third and Cruz will bat fourth on Sunday. During the regular season, though, Washington still wants Beltre to bat cleanup because he is more adept at handling off-speed pitches. That means Cruz will drop down to fifth. "This is nothing against Cruz," Washington said. "But I have a veteran in there, and I'm going to let him handle it." 在 Beltre 歸隊前,Hammy會是三棒而Cruz會是四棒。不過在Wash的規劃中,季賽開始 時,三、四、五棒依序是Hammy, Beltre, Cruz,主要是Wash還是信賴Beltre的經驗。 That leaves Young in the sixth spot, which will be a new experience for him. He has just 12 at-bats in that spot during his career. Since his rookie season in 2001, Young has always been in the top-three spots in the order, usually in the No. 2 spot. "Whatever it takes to win ballgames," Young said. "My approach to my at-bat is always dictated by the game situation. If I have to get a runner over from second, I'm still going to do it. I've always had a chance to drive in runs, and I expect to continue to drive in runs and score runs." 若一切在計畫中,Young則是會移到第六位,他生涯中僅有12打席在這位置上。新人球季 後,Young就沒有離開過打線的前段位置。Young對此安排沒表示太多意見。 Young did hit 21 home runs with 91 RBIs last season, and he does have at least 90 RBIs in five of his last seven seasons. He also doesn't do much in the way of bunting or with the hit-and-run, but the primary reason he is moving down is because Washington wants more firepower in the middle of the order to offset the loss of designated hitter Vladimir Guerrero. "This gives him a chance to swing the bat," Washington said. "Without having that other big bat we had the last few years, I need all my guys producing in the middle of the order, while we let [Kinsler and Andrus] set the table. Michael is a run-producer. He can drive them in and score them, as well." Young過去的打點數的確可觀,7個球季中有5個有超過90分的打點。他也的確不怎麼擅長 犧牲觸擊或打跑,但最主要的原因是,Wash要打線中段的打者有更強的火力以彌補Vlad 的離開。離開打線的前段,Young可以更自由的揮擊,由於今年Rangers不像前幾年,打 線中總有一位大棒子,所以Wash希望中段打者都能有所貢獻,而Young也是一位打點製造 者。 That leaves Moreland, Torrealba and Borbon at the bottom of the order. Murphy is in there on Sunday as the DH because Beltre is out for 10-14 days with a strained right calf muscle. 打線後段則是 Moreland, Torrealba和Borbon。 Young, with Beltre out, will start at third base on Sunday. But the plan is for him to move around the infield this spring, and get acclimated at multiple positions. Young will start at first base on Monday against the Royals, and second base on Tuesday against the Mariners. When Young moves over to first base, Chris Davis will be playing third base along with Brian Barden, who is in camp on a Minor League contract. 春訓中,Young周日會先在三壘,周一在一壘,而周二對 Mariners則守二壘,這也是 球季中的計畫,一個超級工具人。Young在一壘時,Davis會客串三壘,Brian Barden會 和他一起分擔這個工作。當然,是在Beltre歸隊前。 Beltre's injury is a reminder of one other thing. Lineups planned in Spring Training can change during the regular season -- and are often altered by injury, rather than going to plan. "But if we're healthy, this lineup works," Washington said. Beltre的傷勢總是提醒我們,計畫趕不上變化,但Wash堅信,如果大家都保持健康的話, 這打線會是個好主意。 Source: Rangers官網 http://tinyurl.com/4urbyut 所以 Wash 的打線表出來了,最主要的改變就是 Kins 和 Elvis,著眼在Elvis有較多 的戰術彈性,而Kins過去在排頭的表現也不差。反對的意見主要是,Kins愛揮大棒、 速度不如Elvis,跑壘也常失誤。把Young調離二棒和把Elvis放二棒的理由一樣吧,但 要放那裡也許還有考量的空間。因為今年沒有大棒子,三、四、五的安排也有爭論。 不曉得眾版友心目中的最佳打線是如何? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 75.53.44.166

02/27 15:30, , 1F
當作Soriano用嗎...
02/27 15:30, 1F

02/27 17:45, , 2F
Where is Napoli??都沒提到他@@
02/27 17:45, 2F

02/27 19:47, , 3F
放一棒盜壘可望增加(FB考量XD)
02/27 19:47, 3F

02/27 21:02, , 4F
進DL機會也增加 >"<
02/27 21:02, 4F