[情報] C.J. Wilson get Opening Day nod for Rangers

看板Rangers作者 (Qropei)時間13年前 (2011/02/23 23:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
SURPRISE, Ariz. -- C.J. Wilson will be the Rangers' Opening Day starter against Boston on April 1. Wilson將是Rangers主場開幕戰的先發,4/1對Red Sox。 Rangers manager Ron Washington said Wilson has earned that right and will be on the mound vs. the Red Sox at the Ballpark in Arlington. "He deserves it," Washington said. "He won 15 games last year and he's the guy we've got left on the pitching staff that can handle the situation." Washington表示Wilson是為他自己贏來了這個權利,去年贏得了15勝的CJ是現有投手 群中,最能夠鎮住這樣大場面的。 Wilson certainly seemed to enjoy the intense spotlight of pitching in the playoffs, and he'll again be on center stage when he takes the hill for one of the most anticipated Opening Days in Rangers history. The club had more than 120,000 people register for the on-line Opening Day ticket lottery that closed on Monday. CJ看來的確是喜歡在聚光燈下,就像他去年季後賽那樣,而在Rangers歷史上最受期待 的開幕戰,他又再一次的是主角。今年開幕戰的樂透有超過12萬人參加。 "People care more," Wilson said. "The fans love winners and we won last year. I hope they keep showing up all year. The more fans show up, the better we play." CJ認為,球迷們更投入今年的賽事了,人們總是喜歡贏家,而Rangers去年正是如此。 CJ希望球迷們能夠持續的進場,因為球員的表現和進場人數成正比。 This will be Wilson's first Opening Day start in only his second year as a starter. Scott Feldman was the Rangers' Opening Day starter last year. "It's cool," Wilson said. "It gives me a chance to throw 35-40 games over the course of the season. If I can improve on last year, everybody will be happy. But regardless of where you are at, you still have to pitch well." 這將會是CJ做為先發投手僅有的兩季中,第一次站在開幕戰的投手丘上。去年站在那裡 的是Scott Feldman。 CJ表示,這是一件很棒的事,他將有機會先發35-40場,而如果他能夠比去年表現更好, 大家都會很開心。但重點是,他還是必須做好他的工作,投好每一場球。 Wilson made a successful transition from reliever to starter in 2010, going 15-8 with a 3.35 ERA. He was the Rangers Pitcher of the Year, ranking 10th in the league in ERA, 16th in strikeouts and 18th in innings pitched. Opponents hit .204 off him, second lowest in the league. CJ在2010年的表現可說是一個成功的後援轉先發的例子,去年的成績是15勝8敗,自責 分率3.35,他也是去年Rangers的年度最佳投手,自責分率在美聯排第10,三振數第16, 投球局數第18,而被安打率(.217)則是美聯第二低。 "I love his competitive spirit," Washington said. "He never misses a start. He battles every moment he's out there. I never saw him as a starter, but I was impressed. Also, because he's a successful starting pitcher, he's also showing some leadership." Washington表示,我喜歡CJ的競爭意識,他不放棄每一次上場的機會,而當他在投手 丘上時,他都盡全力和對手拚鬥。去年以前,我沒看過他先發的樣子,但他的表現讓 我驚喜。此外,因為他是個成功的先發投手,某種程度上他也是領導著這個球隊的一 部分。 The other candidate would have been Colby Lewis, who was 12-13 with a 3.72 ERA. He was seventh in the American League in strikeouts and 20th in innings pitched. 另外一個競爭開幕戰先發的是Colby Lewis,他去年的成績是12勝13敗,3.72自責分率, 三振數美聯第七,投球局數則是排名第20。 Source: Rangers官網 http://tinyurl.com/45va3tz 補充說明,美聯被安率最低是King Felix,Lewis則是.227(美聯第8)。OBP則是CJ .311 Lewis .292 (美聯第20及第7,最低者則是Cliff Lee)。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 129.107.217.33
文章代碼(AID): #1DPIXLiE (Rangers)