[分享] 美國鄉村小天后Taylor Swift的新歌 Mine

看板RIPE_gender作者 (有些事一輩子也不會變)時間13年前 (2010/10/22 09:13), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
昨天才從電視上得知她出新專輯了 主打歌mine真的好聽 推薦給大家 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE&ob=av2e
========================歌詞分隔線=========================== Uh, uh, uh oh Uh, uh, uh oh You were in college working part time waiting tables 妳在學校裡的餐廳兼職做著餐廳的服務生 Left a small town, never looked back 頭也不回的離開小鎮 I was a flight risk with the fear of fallin' 我逃避愛情 深怕墬入愛河 Wonderin' why we bother with love if it never lasts 心想不能天長地久 何必為情所困 I say "Can you believe it?" 我說 "你相信嗎?" As we're lyin' on the couch 當我們一起靠在沙發時 The moment I can see it 瞬間我明白了 Yes, yes I can see it now 是的,沒錯 我真的明白了 Do you remember we were sittin' there by the water? 還記得我們曾經一起坐在水池邊嗎? You put your arm around me for the first time 你第一次擁我入懷 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 有著粗心爸爸卻心思細膩的我 讓你成為一個俘虜 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 擁有妳是我生命中最美好的事 Flash forward and we're taking on the world together 想像未來 我們一起朝著世界冒險 And there's a drawer of my things at your place 在你那裡 有放著我的事物的抽屜 You learned my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded 你洞悉了我的秘密 也了解我為何小心翼翼 You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes 你說 我們永遠不會重蹈我父母的覆轍 But we've got bills to pay 但我們得付出代價 We've got nothing figured out 我們什麼都還沒弄懂 When it was hard to take 當一切難以承受的時候 Yes, yes 是的,沒錯 This is what I thought about 這就是我煩惱的事 Do you remember we were sittin' there by the water? 還記得我們曾經一起坐在水池邊嗎? You put your arm around me for the first time 你第一次擁我入懷 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 有著粗心爸爸卻心思細膩的我 讓你成為一個俘虜 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 擁有妳是我生命中最美好的事 Do you remember all the city lights on the water 你還記得浮現在水面上那整座城市的燈光嗎 You saw me start to believe for the first time 當我倆初次邂逅時 我就相信了 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 有著粗心爸爸卻心思細膩的我 讓你成為一個俘虜 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 擁有妳是我生命中最美好的事 Uh, uh, uh, oh And I remember that fight 2:30 AM 我記得我們曾吵到凌晨兩點半 You said everything was slippin' right out of our hands 因為所有事情都失控了 I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street 我哭著奪門而出 你追我追到街上 Brace myself for the goodbye 我所能做的是強忍著跟你道別 Cause that's all I've ever known 因為這是我所知的方式 Then you took me by surprise 但是你的話讓我大吃一驚 You said "I'll never leave you alone" 你說 "我永遠不會拋下妳離開" You said 你說 "I remember how we felt sittin' by the water 我記得當我們坐在水池邊的心靈感應 And every time I look at you it's like the first time 每當我注視著妳 就像回到最初的相遇時刻 I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter 我感覺我愛上了有著粗心爸爸卻心思細膩的女孩 She is the best thing that's ever been mine" 她是我生命中最美好的事物 (Hold on, we'll make it last) 堅持住 我們將會天長地久 (Hold on, never turn back) 堅持住 永不回頭 You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 有著粗心爸爸卻心思細膩的女孩讓你成為俘虜 You are the best thing that's ever been mine 妳是他生命中最美好的事物 Do you believe it? 你相信嗎 Going to make it now 美夢即將成真了 I can see it 我已經看見我們的未來了 I can see it now 我現在已經看見了 -- When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. It's not. It's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're going to meet a boy who treats you the way that you deserve to be treated, Like the sun rises and sets with you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.128.137 ※ 編輯: Barrack 來自: 59.115.128.137 (10/22 09:16)

10/22 12:46, , 1F
You said "I'll never leave you alone" (大哭)
10/22 12:46, 1F

10/22 16:20, , 2F
推 ^^
10/22 16:20, 2F

10/22 23:43, , 3F
她越來越美了耶~~這首真的很鄉村。^^
10/22 23:43, 3F

10/23 02:52, , 4F
http://tinyurl.com/29s3xhu 像不像? 這位是黃鶯鶯 XD
10/23 02:52, 4F

10/23 22:14, , 5F
真的很喜歡她~