[翻譯] These Are The Days Of Our Lives

看板Queen作者時間5年前 (2018/11/04 00:49), 5年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
Sometimes I get to feelin' 有時我會感覺到 I was back in the old days, long ago 我回到了久遠的從前 昔日時候 When we were kids, when we were young 那時我們散發著青春光芒 Things seemed so perfect, you know? 一切似乎都很完美 是否? The days were endless, we were crazy, we were young 揮霍不完的日子 年輕又瘋狂 The sun was always shinin', we just lived for fun 太陽總是耀眼 生命只為尋歡 Sometimes it seems like lately, I just don't know 最近有時會覺得 該怎麼說 The rest of my life's been, just a show 我的餘生不過是一場秀 Those are the days of our lives 那些日子是我們的燦爛年代 The bad things in life were so few 生命中的壞事屈指可數 Those days are all gone now but one thing is true 那些日子都過去了 但仍有一件事無誤 When I look and I find I still love you 當我回顧 我便明白 我愛你如初 You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide 流逝的時光 再也喚不回來 Ain't that a shame? 多麼可惜 Ooh, I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride 我真想再體會往日的起伏精彩 When life was just a game 那時人生如同遊戲 No use in sitting and thinkin' on what you did 做過的事何必再去掛懷 When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids 最好放手交付給你的下一代 Sometimes it seems like lately, I just don't know 最近有時會覺得 該怎麼說 Better sit back and go, with the flow 最好就這麼順勢而走 隨波而流 These are the days of our lives 這些日子是我們的燦爛年代 They've flown in the swiftness of time 美好時光走得如此飛快 These days are all gone now but some things remain 這些日子都過去了 但留下的事物仍有一些 When I look and I find, no change 當我回顧 我便明白 仍未改變 Those were the days of our lives, yeah 那些日子是我們的燦爛年代 The bad things in life were so few 生命中的壞事屈指可數 Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true 那些日子都過去了 但仍有一件事無誤 When I look and I find, I still love you 當我回顧 我便明白 我愛你如初 I still love you 我愛你如初 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.100.126.194 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Queen/M.1541263759.A.8DE.html

11/04 01:01, 5年前 , 1F
其實若電影安排這首當字幕曲也是很不錯
11/04 01:01, 1F
※ 編輯: bearhwa (122.100.126.194), 11/29/2018 09:55:55
文章代碼(AID): #1RtT6FZU (Queen)