[情報] 新竹地區的coach

看板Poker作者 (sunnysky)時間13年前 (2011/03/11 19:31), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
幫我朋友轉貼的 他是教我入門poker這個領域的好朋友 不過我們之間並沒有正式的coach and student的關係 but i know hes pretty good and solid at this game 所以如果有興趣的人想了解更多可以先跟我聊聊 也可以我把他的連絡方式給你 -- Dear Taiwan Poker Players, Hi! My name is Eric and I am offering poker coaching for both live and online cash and tournaments. I am a current (long-term) winner at nl400 and have a ton of heads up experience (crucial for solid handreading). My PTR is here: http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/exaltedsky. I have experience playing 20/40+ live in Macau, and numerous deep online tournament runs. PTR does not track rush poker, so my recent results have not been recorded (~+30k). I am a very active player so I will be offering coaching Mon.-Thurs. only. I will coach 2 hours for 110. What happens is up to you: I watch you play / you watch me play / review of hand histories / poker theory discussion. This can be done through Teamviewer or in real life. I am also looking for students for group coaching. Each meeting will cover a specific important poker topic, ranging from 3betting, bluffing, turn play, handreading, etc. The meeting will be 2-3 hours and will include time to answer individual questions. I don’t read Chinese but I can speak and know all necessary poker vocabulary. Thanks for the interest and I look forward to taking your game to the next level! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.182.175

03/11 19:51, , 1F
wow 快笑,不然別人說twming看不懂英文
03/11 19:51, 1F

03/12 00:40, , 2F
03/12 00:40, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DUWVxZL (Poker)