[情報] IGN Splinter Cell: BlackList Review

看板PlayStation作者 (某踢西)時間10年前 (2013/09/07 15:49), 編輯推噓6(609)
留言15則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
終於碩畢啦! 回到家之後,在這一陣子的廢人生活中玩到一款十分好玩的續作 (要知道廢人如現在的我對遊戲可是十分挑剔的) 翻了一篇Review給大家參考。 原文網址 http://ap.ign.com/en/review/8464/splinter-cell-blacklist-review 原文作者 Ryan McCafferey 網誌版,裡面還有過去的翻譯文章 http://nemesisred.blogspot.tw/2013/09/ign-splinter-cell-blacklist.html#more ------------- Hanging from a ledge on a balcony, I pressed the Back button on the Xbox 360 gamepad and grizzled superspy Sam Fisher drew an armed guard closer with a whispered a come-hither taunt. Decision time: do I toss an incendiary grenade at his feet and watch the flesh cook off his bones? Tear gas him and then run up and slit his throat? Simply aim my pistol at his face and paint the wall with his brains? Nah, I'm an old-school Splinter Cell purist, so instead I tapped the X button. Fisher reached up, grabbed the bad guy by the shirt, and hurled him over the edge to the concrete below. No one heard. That rush of having so many tools to choose from and the intoxicating freedom to execute a plan as I saw fit is the biggest part of what makes Splinter Cell: Blacklist the best game in the series since 2005』s Chaos Theory. Very obviously an olive branch to hardcore series fans like me who were left dismayed by the franchise's action-heavy pivot in 2010』s Conviction, Blacklist gets stealth right. (In Conviction, scenarios like the one described above don't happen and features include built in a win button called Mark and Execute that kills up to four enemies instantly with no stealth or aiming required. Facepalming in your living room is optional.) Blacklist still has the auto-kill move, but it returns Fisher to his rightful place in the dark – though yes, there are some daytime missions. The forgotten Splinter Cell element of verticality is back, too, with ample ceiling-mounted pipes to shimmy along and ledges from which to dangle above bad guys – all the better to rain down a beating. Levels are laced with air ducts aplenty to crawl through and multiple paths to explore, all of which combine to form a sublime stealth sandbox. 我輕按了Xbox 360上的Back鍵, 畫面上兩鬢已然斑白的Sam Fisher大叔就從窗緣上朝下面的武裝士兵輕聲地嘲諷 "靠近一點啊,你臉紅啦?" "過來啊,讓我看看!" 當士兵因為聽到聲響靠近後,接下來就是選擇的時候了; 我應該朝他腳下丟一顆燃燒手榴彈然後看他燒得連骨頭都不剩嗎? 或是扔催淚瓦斯讓我有時間靠近並親手絞了他的喉? 還是乾脆直接朝他腦袋開一槍讓他的腦漿同時存在於腦殼中以及後面的牆壁上? 噢不,身為一個《縱橫諜海》系列的老玩家,比起以上這些選擇,我只輕按X鍵, 就看到Sam將這個可憐蟲從樓上扯了到樓下的水泥地上,沒有其他人會發現。 (註:在遊戲中這算是擊昏,但是這樣真的不會把人摔死嗎?) 而這些使用多元工具來達成多種不同計畫方向的玩法是繼《縱橫諜海-混沌理論》之後, 該系列作最令人感到醉心的自由玩法,也使本作成為系列中的佼佼者。 本作向硬蕊玩家如我示好的意圖十分明顯, 因為我們在2010年的《縱橫諜海-斷罪》中被嚇怕了,這才不叫匿蹤遊戲。 《縱橫諜海-黑名單》玩的才是真正的匿蹤。 (在《斷罪》中,上述多重選擇的情況根本不會發生,只要按一個叫做標記處決的鈕之後, 系統就直接幫你搞定最多四個敵人,不用匿蹤,也不用瞄準。當然,如果覺得無聊, 你也可以自己玩一個"在螢幕前表示無奈"的動作。) 《黑名單》也保留了上述的自動殺敵系統,但是至少不是這麼無雙。 系列作中原本被遺忘的三維垂直玩法也又回來了, 玩家可以利用在牆壁和天花板上的水管移動到好的位置,或是垂掛在牆壁突出的邊上, 伺機一個一個搞定敵人。 場景中也有許多的通風管讓你可以行動,所以有許多中路徑來完成目標。 所有以上的要素結合成了《黑名單》這樣的優秀沙盒匿蹤遊戲。 Of course, it's expected that a Splinter Cell game should give us a quality stealth experience, but what's really impressive is that if you want to play Blacklist the way we were forced to play Conviction, you can. Between its fluid aiming and excellent camera controls it serves as a capable shooter. Silenced pistol shots to the face drop targets with a satisfying 「Tss-eew,」 while shotguns thud rounds into bad guy chests with authority. On a related note, one particular twist in the campaign (you'll know it when you get there) feels more jarring than refreshing, but is mercifully short and still able to be played stealthily. We're effectively incentivized to play and replay in different ways by a post-mission scoring system – another feature clearly inspired by Chaos Theory – that tracks everything you do and credits you points in one of three categories: Ghost (non-lethal stealth), Panther (lethal stealth), or Assault (loud and lethal), each with associated achievements/trophies. 當然,我們本來就期待《縱橫諜海》系列會帶給我們良好的匿蹤遊玩經驗。 不過如果你想要用那種我們在《斷罪》中被強迫遊玩的方式進行的話,本作也能做到。 在流暢的瞄準和運鏡之間,本作在動作遊戲之外也是一款很好的射擊遊戲。 用滅音手槍顏射一個敵人後我們會得到一個很爽的"咻!噢!", 或是也可以用散彈槍一槍轟爆敵人的胸膛。 說到這個,在單人遊戲中的某一段會有一段"轉換"的小插曲(你到了那邊就知道了), 其實比起感覺有新意,這段讓我感覺有點不合諧。 不過所幸這段很短,而且還是有可能匿蹤遊玩。 (註:這裡講的是玩到某一關會變成第一人稱視角) 我們也會因為任務結算的得分而持續的玩,這個功能明顯也是來自《混沌理論》, 在得分畫面,系統會計算你做的每件事來計算你的得分,並分成三個分類: 鬼魅(不殺人匿蹤) 獵豹(殺人匿蹤) 突擊(不匿蹤硬幹) 每一個都跟獎盃有關。 This multi-prong approach to level design is half of what makes Blacklist both a phenomenal stealth game and a smooth action one. The other half is the character customization, which allows you to spend cash earned by executing stealthy tasks (like stashing enemies in dumpsters) to specialize Fisher's gadget and weapon loadout to suit your play style. I made a full Ghost variant, decked out with non-lethal gadgets like sleeping gas grenades, sticky shocker proximity mines, and a crossbow that flings disabling darts, but there's plenty of deadly equipment available as well. It'd be a better system if cash weren't handed out quite so generously. Particularly if you mix a few of the co-op missions in with your campaign playthrough, you'll almost always be able to take the exact loadout you want into any mission. If it's not going to make us choose between gear and make sacrifices based on budget, why have an economy system at all? Considering that this is a fairly easy campaign by classic Splinter Cell standards (even played on Perfectionist mode) it could've used that extra element of making tough choices. 這種在任務中的多路線選擇也是之所以本作同時可以是一個非凡間諜遊戲和動作遊戲的原因 之一。 另一個原因是在於腳色的客製化, 你可以花遊戲中賺到的現金來特化Sam身上的道具或是裝備,使之更接近你所喜歡的玩法。 以我來說,我的裝備都以鬼魅型來特化,比如說睡眠瓦斯,人員震撼地雷, 以及一把裝載有能使人員暈眩箭矢的十字弓。 不過其他還有許多有殺傷力的裝備武器供玩家選擇。 如果系統所提供的金錢不要成長這麼快會好一點, 特別是如果你在跑主線時偶爾去玩其他co-op任務,如此你幾乎可以想買什麼就買什麼。 如果玩家不需要根據預算來決定哪個部分需要被犧牲,那幹嘛要有這個"經濟系統"? 考慮到本作對於《縱橫諜海》系列的標準來說算相對容易(就算是最難難度), 這個"經濟系統"應該要用來增加玩家選擇裝備上的遲疑才對。 (註:個人建議可以從倒數第二難度開始玩) Still, the equipment helps boost Blacklist's gameplay to highpoints in the tense moments when quick thinking gets you out of a jam. For instance, at one point I was be about to be discovered by a Heavy foe (an armored brute immune to sticky shockers and gas grenades and is only vulnerable from above or behind) closing on my cornered position. I switched to my sticky noisemaker gadget and tossed it behind the Heavy; when he turned to investigate the strange noise I was able to sneak up behind him and choke him out, avoiding a noisy confrontation. The campaign only stumbles in a few areas – spots where we're so outnumbered that it's clear the designers intend for us to use Mark and Execute in order to thin the herd. Completing them non-lethally is an exercise in frustration for Ghost players, though it can be done. Fortunately, these moments are few and far between, and most are friendly to all styles of play. 這些裝備系統確實增加了本作的可玩性,特別一些裝備可以讓你脫離險境。 舉例來說,某次重裝士兵就快要發現位於轉角處的我了。 (免疫於人員震撼彈和催淚瓦斯,唯一的弱點是從後面來或是從上方來) 我將副裝備轉換成噪音器並且丟到他的後面,當他一個轉身調查噪音來源, 我便有時辦法摸到他身後並把他打倒,避免了一場腥風血雨的發生。 整個劇情模式只在幾個地方會卡卡的, 也就是那些製作者明顯刻意要讓你使用標記處決的場合。 對於堅持使用鬼魅方式通關的玩家這是十分麻煩的,雖然也是有辦法不被發現。 所幸這些場合並不多,而且久久出現一次。 除了這些場合以外,其他場合都適合三種遊玩方式的進行。 Between those missions, Fisher's airborne base of Fourth Echelon operations is cleverly used as the game's menu. You can walk around the aircraft, talk to your team members – all of whom have new things to say after each level – and see your stats on in-game monitors. If only it were all easier on the eyes. Any character not named Sam Fisher is rather ugly, with very little facial detail and awful hair. That just can't be ignored in the plentiful pre- and post-mission cutscenes, most of which suffer from rampant distracting screen tearing in the 360 and PS3 versions and framerate stuttering on the Wii U (Speaking of the Wii U, you're able to quick-select gadgets and weapons on the GamePad. It's quicker than the "hold the D-pad" method required on the 360 and PS3). Out on missions the environments look adequate, but Blacklist fails to impress, let alone dazzle. At least it can claim story superiority over the rest of the series. Blacklist's terrorism-in-America plotline is grounded enough to be believable and its villains developed and human enough to not seem cartoonish. It uses Splinter Cell's continuity to great effect as well, bringing back characters and story threads from Conviction in a way that strengthens Fisher's motivations. 在任務和任務之間,Sam的空中基地也被很好的運用。 你可以在飛機裡走來走去跟隊員聊天,所有人在一個任務結束之後都有新消息告你知。 這些成員也會在任務進行中觀測你目前的周遭和身體狀況---但願它們都很正常。 不過除了Sam以外的角色建模都頗為粗糙,這在任務前後的動畫中展現的十分明顯。 這些動畫在360和PS3版本中時常出現畫面撕裂,在WiiU版本中則會偵數不穩。 (講到WiiU,玩家可以直接使用手把的螢幕來選擇不同道具, 比較起其他版本的"按著類比再轉"來的方便許多。) 至少在系列中本作的故事算是不錯的。 本作中的"美國有恐怖分子喔(・∀・ )"主線中的反派角色刻畫得不錯,至少不會看起來很 滑稽。 本作也好好的利用了系列作先前的角色來增加Sam進行任務的動機。 It's difficult to understand the motivations behind the quasi-reboot of Sam Fisher himself, though. Oh, he's still Sam, and nothing about his character's backstory has overtly changed. But veteran voice actor Michael Ironside is gone, taking his distinctive baritone and sarcastic wit with him. In his place is a rather generic 「I'm the boss」 take on Fisher that's gone from grumpy to full-on angry and whose tension with his crew isn't nearly as interesting as their fraying emotions with each other. By the story's climax, nearly everyone is angry at each other, but they're forced to work through their frustration for the good of the mission. It's a rare case of character relationships successfully complement the drama of a video game plot. New lead actor Eric Johnson can't really be blamed for Fisher's shortcomings. He's saddled with a mediocre script, and in fact his only real crime is being miscast. He sounds 30 because he is (34, technically), despite Sam Fisher being depicted as a mid-to-late 40s combat veteran with graying temples and a daughter in her 20s. When Fisher's on the phone with her, it just sounds...wrong. 我們很難瞭解Sam Fisher這個角色"準重製"的動機為何, 雖然這個角色依舊是叫做Sam,角色的背景也相同。 不過Sam招牌的嗓音個性卻隨著老牌CV Michael Ironside的離開而成絕響; 取而代之的是一個性格乖戾而且獨裁的新Sam Fisher。 到了劇情的高峰時,每個成員都因意見不合生彼此的氣, 不過為了任務他們還是得繼續走下去。 在電子遊戲情節中很少看到這樣角色關係和劇情相輔相成的例子。 (註:其實reviewer這句話沒有什麼特別的意思, 因為跟遊戲進行其實沒什麼關係,也沒有因為角色關係產生的劇情分歧。) 其實我們也不能把新Sam角色演出上的短處全部怪罪到新的CV Eric Johnson頭上, 畢竟他也只是按照劇本演出,他唯一做錯的地方就是被錯置位置了。 Eric的聲音聽起來就像是三十路(硬要說的話,三十四歲), 不過Sam在設定上應該是四十後半,還有個二十幾歲的女兒。 所以當在本作中聽到Sam和她女兒通電話,就聽起來有點...不太好。 Natrually, in Blacklist's riveting pair of multiplayer modes all character concerns go out the window. The 14-mission cooperative campaign is practically another game's worth of content unto itself. (Technically only the four Briggs missions require two players. The rest can be tried as solo challenges if you like.) More Splinter Cell is always appreciated, though it's strange that these are all designed in such as way that active cooperation is almost entirely optional. Only once – when my partner and I had to simultaneously shimmy up pipes on opposite-facing buildings in order to coordinate a synchronized dispatching of snipers in windows who would've blown the opposite spy away had either one of us faltered – did I feel like I was truly cooperating with my partner. The rest of the time it felt like more of a two-player mode than a co-op one, though in Blacklist's open-ended playground it's still a treat to tag-team a group of bad guys. Yes, there are buddy moves like a boost and dual breach, but it's nothing like the tight-knit teamwork required in Chaos Theory's groundbreaking co-op mode. 很自然地,本作的多人模式和角色就沒什麼關聯。 遊戲中除了主線,另外還有十四個兩人合作任務,這幾乎是一款遊戲的份量了。 (技術上而言只有四個Briggs給你的任務是一定需要兩名玩家進行,其他你可以選擇單挑。) 能縱橫愈多的諜海當然是愈好,不過一個合作模式卻幾乎不強迫合作是我覺得奇怪的點。 在我和我朋友合作遊玩時我只有一次感受到合作的感覺, 就是當我和他在同一棟建築的不同側同時想要攀爬上去攻堅樓頂的狙擊手的時候。 其他時候我只感覺這是一個"兩個玩家在同一個遊戲中各幹各的"的模式。 雖然在本作中的開放空間要連袂(ㄇㄟˋ)出擊打倒一團敵人還是不太容易。 沒錯,遊戲中是有共同破門或是協力攀爬, 但是還是遠遠不及《混沌理論》中的緊密團隊合作。 (註:合作模式中有生存二十波的任務,我覺得還滿刺激的。) Perhaps recognizing this, the designers split Blacklist's multiplayer missions into batches of three or four, with each set assigned by a different member of your Fourth Echelon team and reflecting that person's play style. Charlie's quartet of scenarios are a Horde mode in which you must survive wave after wave of progressively more difficult opponents, while Grim's ops are pure ghost jobs that are failed if you're spotted. I much prefer the latter myself, though I appreciate the variety. Even the Charlie missions are a hoot to tackle in different ways – non-lethally one time, then guns-blazing another. The only mission that falls flat is the second of Briggs' set, which devolves into an exact rip-off of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2』s classic AC-130 Spec Ops mission where one player rains missiles from above and the other tries to survive on the ground. We've just seen that one too many times, and it's a misfit in a game that's supposed to be about stealth. It's the long-awaited comeback of asymmetrical multiplayer mode Spies vs. Mercs – last seen in 2006's Double Agent – that's likely to be the most enduring portion of the powerful Blacklist package. It pits Fisher-esque spies (playing in third-person view) against slower, well-armed Mercenaries (playing in first-person). In both the 2v2 Classic mode that mimics the original Pandora Tomorrow mode as much as possible and the new 4v4 Blacklist version (that adds customizable loadouts) the cat-and-mouse battles between the diametrically opposed classes makes for some of the freshest multiplayer in gaming today. You're wholly dependent on your partner in Classic, though the larger player groups in Blacklist mode invite welcome chaos as the spies try to hack the terminal and the mercs try to stop them. UbiSoft大概把這些多人任務分成幾種分類來滿足各種玩法的需求, 比方說Charlie的任務就是在一個開放空間中存活幾十波敵人的攻勢; Grim給的任務就是純粹為鬼魅玩家設計的,只要被發現就算任務失敗。 我個人喜歡後者,但是我也很高興遊戲有這樣多元的設計。 說起來其實Charlie的任務也就是使用各種方法個別擊破, 這次可能不殺人一個一個擊暈通關,下次可能帶重武器硬幹。 唯一做壞的就是Brigg的第二個任務,是我們會在COD中看到的典型AC130任務; 一個玩家在AC130上砲轟,另一個在下面龜。 這種玩法其實也已經是老梗了,而且這跟本遊戲向性不合,本遊戲應該要圍繞在匿蹤上阿。 另一個不對稱式的多人模式"間諜對傭兵"是從2006年的《縱橫諜海:雙重間諜》而來, 這大概是本作最耐玩的模式。 模式中玩家可以分別扮演間諜(第三人稱視角)或是重武裝士兵(第一人稱視角)來互相對抗。 在從《縱橫諜海:潘朵拉計畫》而來的2v2或是新的4v4模式(都可以自定義裝備)中, 間諜和士兵兩個截然不同職業的追逐戰著實令人耳目一新。 在經典2v2中,你和你的隊友只能彼此依靠; 但是在新的4v4中,一堆玩家瞎攪和也造成很有趣的混亂局面。 All in all, though, the new Spies vs. Mercs is not quite as good as its progenitor because it lacks some of the more inventive features. For instance, neither team has gadgets that enable them to listen in on the voice chatter of their rivals, nor can the spies grab mercs from behind and taunt them over the mic, but it's an impressive modernization. It plays much faster than ever – spies can slit the throats of their foes with a run-by tap of the X button, for example – and most if its game modes are home runs. Team Deathmatch is the exception to that. It allows you to have spies and mercs on the same team, but it's both unappealing and confusing since you'll have a tough time deciphering who's a friend and who's a foe. Uplink, on the other hand, is where the mixed teams shine, as tug-of-war control points organically funnel all of the action to one hotspot, and here cooperation between classes allow for more creative and intelligent strategies. I'm going to be playing this for weeks, if not months, just as I did in Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory. 總的而言,新的間諜傭兵對抗模式並沒有如2006年來的優秀,因為其缺乏更多創新的元素。 比方說兩方都沒有那種可以監聽對手聲音位置的道具, 間諜也不能從背後抓住傭兵後再從麥克風講垃圾話(XD)。 遊戲進行的十分得快,比方說間諜可以在跑動間連按X鍵來割喉, 而大部分的模式除了小隊死鬥之外都是搶旗。 同隊中也可以同時有間諜和傭兵,但是對上的時候很難分辨哪些是同隊哪些是敵隊。 搶點模式也把戰區縮減為某一些熱點,也把兩個職業中的合作性發揮的淋漓盡致, 也有許多創意戰術可以玩。 我大概會玩多人連線好幾個月,至少也是好幾個禮拜, 就像我在《潘朵拉計畫》和《混沌理論》多人連線模式中所做的那樣。 THE VERDICT Splinter Cell: Blacklist is a sweet middle ground between the Panther-like action of Conviction and the Ghost-like stealth of Chaos Theory. The delightful improbable success of this compromise is a testament to game design that always has choice in mind. It's well worth replaying the campaign with an alternate playstyle, a different set of preferred gadgets, and/or on Perfectionist mode. And, like the series' Chaos Theory peak it can't help but be compared to, Blacklist's also packing a pair of multiplayer modes that could stand proudly on their own. Splinter Cell is back on the right shadowy track. 9.2 AMAZING Multiple-choice gameplay rooted in stealth plus co-op and the return of Spies vs. Mercs make Blacklist a great package +Replayable comapign +Spies vs. Mercs multiplayer +Beefy co-op modes +Great story -Dated graphics 結論 《縱橫諜海-黑名單》是一個介於獵豹型《斷罪》和鬼魅型《混沌理論》中的漂亮平衡點。 這個在兩種形態下的妥協得到意外的成功,也成為遊戲設計中的一個很好表率。 主線劇情值得使用不同遊戲方式一玩再玩,或是使用不同功能的裝備, 或是挑戰最難模式。 最重要的還有可以和系列作的巔峰《混沌理論》相媲美的多人連線模式。 《縱橫諜海》正在步向正軌。 9.2 超讚 在匿蹤的本質上加上多重通關方法選擇, 以及合作模式和間諜對傭兵的經典模式使本作成為一個十分優秀的作品。 +劇情能一玩再玩 +間諜對傭兵的多人對戰 +充實的合作模式 +故事不錯 -畫面過時 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.70.67 ※ 編輯: nemesisred 來自: 114.45.70.67 (09/07 16:03) ※ 編輯: nemesisred 來自: 114.45.70.67 (09/07 16:06)

09/07 16:05, , 1F
硬蕊玩家表示
09/07 16:05, 1F

09/07 16:25, , 2F
推翻譯!!我覺得正常難度就很難了,Sam薄皮到嚇人!
09/07 16:25, 2F

09/07 16:27, , 3F
一直卡關很煩,好多支線都破不了,現在主線也卡,暈~
09/07 16:27, 3F

09/07 16:30, , 4F
我玩真實覺得還好啊@@ 多試幾種過法就可以了
09/07 16:30, 4F