[外電] Confused Pistons blow lead late

看板Pistons作者 ( move on )時間10年前 (2013/11/30 20:21), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/pnllhmj The final 4 minutes of the game devolved into a traffic jam on offense, highlighted by stagnation, and confusion on defense. In one sequence with just over 3 minutes to go and the Pistons holding a five-point lead, the Lakers grabbed four offensive rebounds before Jordan Farmar finally hit a reverse lay-up to cut the lead to three. “We gotta figure out our defensive schemes,” Brandon Jennings said, “one time we are coming down and we are switching then the next (we do something else). Guys are just confused. We all need to figure out what we are doing and what defenses are we in.” 最後三分鐘球隊還有著 5 分的領先,可是進攻卡彈、防守混亂,而平時數據最好看 的籃板球... 在最後三分半完全失守(原文提的不太正確),湖人在最後三分半抓了 6 個進攻籃板球! 另外 Jennings 表示防守方的溝通完全一蹋糊塗,要換防不換防都搞不清楚。 大家覺得這是 教練的問題還是球員的問題? "I kind of put that on myself, missing those two free throws down the stretch," Jennings said. "That's something I live for. I'm a guy that's been known to knock them down. To see two of them rattle in and out, that hurts." 另外關於最後 Jennings 三分出手被犯規三罰前兩罰沒進表示:他覺得很自責, 這是他應該要做到的事,我是這種關鍵人物阿。看著前兩顆罰球涮鍋又滾出來 感覺很哀傷。 (我也很哀傷...) Yet just when the game appeared over, Farmar missed two free throws at the other end after the Pistons intentionally fouled him. With 15 seconds left, the Pistons had the ball and a chance to tie again. Mo Cheeks called for an isolation play for Rodney Stuckey, who has played well lately and who has the strength to get in the lane. The decision didn’t work as Stuckey was forced into an awkward fadeaway. The rebound bounced off a Laker and the Pistons got another shot. Cheeks called for another for Stuckey.“We think he is our best scorer,” Cheeks said, “we tried to put the ball into his hands.” The Lakers jumped a pick and forced Stuckey to pass. He found Josh Smith, who dribbled into the lane and got called for a charge. Mo Cheeks 把最後追平機會押寶在近況火熱的 Stuckey 身上,第一次先設計個 iso 讓他發揮,變成一個失敗跳投。結果籃板又掉到活塞這邊。Mo 決定再讓 Stuckey 表 現一次,結果 Stuckey 被湖人對位於是把球傳給 Josh Smith,結局就是與勝利說 再見的進攻犯規 “Offensively, down the stretch, we could have had better execution,” Stuckey said. “We’ve just got to keep working. It’s a process.” Jennings watched all this unfold the last two possessions almost as a spectator. He had carried the team earlier in the fourth, is arguably the Pistons’ best playmaker, yet didn’t touch the ball. Would he have liked to? “Of course,” he said, “(but) not even to shoot the ball, but to make something happen.” Stuckey 表示我們無法確實的執行進攻上該達成的事,這是個過程還必須持續努力。 Jennings 在第四節其實是第四節表現最亮眼的人(除了那三罰中一),可是在最後兩波 進攻他都沒有摸到球。 -- ◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢███◢███◢███◢████ ◤◢◤◢◤ ◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤◢◤ ████ ◢███◤◢███◢███◤ ◢◤ ◢◤◢ ◤◢◤ ◢◤◤ ◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢███◤◢◤◤◢███◢███◢████ ◢◤◢◤◢ ◢ ◢ ◢ ◢ ◢ ◢ ◢◤◢◤◢◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.34.35.96

11/30 21:50, , 1F
下一場加油吧........
11/30 21:50, 1F

12/01 00:03, , 2F
當繳學費吧...拜託外線防守強一點阿...三分被得超多
12/01 00:03, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1IcTWtwd (Pistons)