[外電] Brandon Jennings成為先發,和Chauncey Billups搭檔後場

看板Pistons作者 (wayne)時間10年前 (2013/11/11 14:54), 編輯推噓5(504)
留言9則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131106/SPORTS0102/311060033/1127/rss13 Pistons' Brandon Jennings draws start, joins Chauncey Billups in backcourt Brandon Jennings得到先發,和Chauncey Billups組成後場組合 Auburn Hills — Who knows if it was the plan all along, but once injuries got in the way, a vision for a starting backcourt became a puzzle for Maurice Cheeks. 奧本山 ─ 沒有人知道是否有個關於後場的計畫,但直到傷病問題發生後,先發後場成為了 Mo Cheeks的難題。 He put the pieces together before the Pistons’ 99-91 loss to the Indiana Pacers, keeping Chauncey Billups in the starting lineup and inserting Brandon Jennings as point guard, one game after his return from a fractured jaw. 他在活塞對上溜馬的比賽中,讓Billups先發且讓受傷歸來的Jennings打PG的位置,最 後99-91輸球。 Although starting Billups seemed like the logical choice because of his shooting, Rodney Stuckey entered the conversation because Cheeks said he wanted to use Jennings and Stuckey together. 即使因為Billups的投射能力而讓他先發看起來非常合乎邏輯,但因為Cheeks說他想讓 Jennings和Stuckey同時上場,而讓Stuckey是否先發有了討論空間。 “They’ll probably still end up playing together,” Cheeks said. “Jennings was going to start from the beginning, had he not gotten hurt and Stuckey wasn’ t for sure going to start. It wasn’t that big a debate, just a personal preference.” "他們有很大機會會同時在場上" Cheeks說。 "Jennings即使沒受傷也會是先發,而Stuckey 的先發位置就不是那麼確定。 這不是甚麼太大的問題,只是個人喜好。" “I didn’t go deep into thought about it. I’m thinking about it more since you ’re asking the question.” "我並沒有想那麼多。 在你問我之後我才開始仔細思考這個問題。" Starting Billups seems to keep the floor balanced while if Stuckey started, he could risk getting lost on the offensive end. He’s not the shooter Billups is and Stuckey can engineer a high-energy, up-tempo second unit, considering Andre Drummond seems to play heavy minutes in the second quarter. 讓Billups先發的話能平衡Stuckey先發時迷失在進攻端的風險。 Stuckey並不像Billups那 種的射手,考慮到Drummond在第二節有大量上場時間,他可以成為高能量、節奏快的替補。 “Not necessarily, it just happens. I like the way Chauncey plays, he gives us that settle-down part,” Cheeks said. “After seeing Rodney the last couple games where he’s come off the bench and provided that spark offensively and defensively, I like where he’s at right now.” "我喜歡Chauncey的打法,他能讓我們穩下來" Cheeks說。 "加上看到Stuckey過去幾場 從板凳出發的在攻守兩端表現,我喜歡現在這樣子。" Neither Billups nor Jennings could muster anything Tuesday against the Pacers. Billups和Jennings在週二對上溜馬的比賽都沒能做到每件事。 Jennings clearly was rusty in his first action as a starter, shooting 6 for 20 from the field. He wasn’t the only one off, due to the Pacers’ league-leading defense choking off whatever the Pistons thought they had going. 很明顯,Jennings在回歸先發後有點生疏,留下了6/20的數據。面對防守優異的溜馬,他不 是唯一表現不好的人。 At times he appeared to force the action offensively against Pacers guard C.J. Watson, who started in place of George Hill (hip flexor), although he pressed Watson up the floor and created some turnovers. 面對取代受傷的G.Hill的C.J. Waston,Jenning試著侵略些,儘管他讓Waston造成了失誤 But Jennings’ speciality — running the pick and roll — certainly didn’t look in rhythm, which Cheeks noted after the game. The starting unit got off the slow starts in both the first and third quarters. 但是比賽結束後Cheeks注意到,Jennings的強項 ─ 跑P&R ─ 沒有進入節奏。先發在第 一、三節開始時節奏有點慢。 “It looked out of whack. Brandon didn’t look real comfortable, like coming off and taking shots,” Cheeks said. “He had wide open shots he’ll make later on.” "看起來Jennings不是打得很舒服,只是接球投籃" Cheeks說。"他有著很好的視野接下來 會打更好" As for Billups, Cheeks didn’t have to worry about soothing a veteran’s ego by starting him, but keeping a 37-year old’s body warm by starting him could pay more dividends. 對於Billups,由於讓他先發,Cheeks並不需要去擔心老將的自尊問題,但讓一個37歲 的身軀先發可能會付出更多代價。 “It don’t really matter,” Billups said. “At this point, we’re getting everybody back healthy and whatever the coaches feel is best is what I’ll do. I think whether I start or not, my minutes will be the same. It’s really no preference.” "這不是非常重要" Billups說。"現在我們只要大家保持健康,教練認為好的我就會做。 不管我是否先發,我的上場時間都是一樣的。這並不是優先考量。 Although he’s averaged around 28 minutes, he believes he’ll play around 24 per game to get him at optimal efficiency. 儘管他的平均上場試28分鐘,他相信之後大概只會打24分鐘以取得最好的效率。 “Keeps me where I can be healthy barring any crazy injuries,” Billups said. “ I think it’s very feasible for this team. We have a lot of depth in the backcourt.” "這能讓我避免一些瘋狂的傷害"Billups說。 "我想對這支隊伍是很彈性的,尤其我們的後 場深度夠深" Make no mistake, though, he wants Cheeks to call his name during crunch time. 別誤會,他會想要在關鍵時刻名字被Cheeks念到。 “No matter where you’re at the last six minutes, it’s gonna be the most important minutes of the game,” Billups said. “The coaches know I’ll be ready at that time to come in and try to help us win.” "不論最後六分鐘你在哪裡,這都是整場球賽中最重要的時刻"Billups說。 "教練知道我 會在那時準備好上場然後幫助球隊取勝。" Stealing the show Greg Monroe, Drummond and Josh Smith all are averaging just under two steals per game, a rarity for big men to create so many turnovers at once. Monroe, Drummond, Josh 平均每場都有2抄截,大個能讓對方有這麼多失誤很稀有 “I’m a big guy in terms of deflecting the ball. We take those stats,” Cheeks said. “I like players being active with their hands. It creates turnovers and you can get out in the open court.” heeks說。 "我喜歡球員的手主動些,這能造成對方失誤,然後就有機會打快攻。" He sets a game goal of 25 per game, and despite their early success, they haven ’t yet reached that mark. 他設立了一場造成對面25失誤的目標,但除了前面幾場,他們還沒達成這個目標。 "We’ve been close but on the flip side, they’ve been deflecting us too,” said Cheeks, referring to the Pistons' high number of turnovers. 不過看到了隊伍的高失誤數量 "我們很接近了目標了,不過反觀我們的失誤也很多。"Cheeks說 ------------------------------ 這篇翻得不是很順,如果有錯誤還請大家幫忙指正@@ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.40.62.196

11/11 15:10, , 1F
推!
11/11 15:10, 1F

11/11 17:25, , 2F
11/11 17:25, 2F

11/11 18:33, , 3F
11/11 18:33, 3F

11/11 18:58, , 4F
後面看起來有點像google翻譯xD
11/11 18:58, 4F

11/12 02:44, , 5F
真的@@ 後半不知道怎麼翻
11/12 02:44, 5F

11/12 09:14, , 6F
外電翻譯推
11/12 09:14, 6F

11/12 14:21, , 7F
前場三將平均每場都接近2抄截 大個能造成這麼多失誤很稀有
11/12 14:21, 7F

11/12 14:23, , 8F
教:我很重視撥球... 製造失誤就有機會可以打快攻
11/12 14:23, 8F

11/12 14:26, , 9F
(25失誤的目標 是要造成對隊25失誤)....反觀我們失誤也很高
11/12 14:26, 9F
已修改 感謝! ※ 編輯: wayne1229 來自: 68.40.62.196 (11/12 21:27) ※ 編輯: wayne1229 來自: 68.40.62.196 (11/12 21:28)
文章代碼(AID): #1IW7yDG_ (Pistons)