[ 王 ] Chauncy Billups defends Rip Hamilton …

看板Pistons作者 (小太陽)時間13年前 (2011/01/28 00:35), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Chauncy Billups defends Rip Hamilton, 'Pistons royalty' Chauncy Billups為Rip Hamilton辯解。 Auburn Hills— Chauncey Billups proved once again he can still hit the big shot in the big moment as the Nuggets pulled away from the Pistons, 109-100, Wednesday at The Palace. Chauncey Billups再次證明他的心臟超有力,今天在關鍵時刻帶領金塊隊以 109-100贏了活塞隊。 Billups scored 26 points during his third return to The Palace since being traded for Allen Iverson three years ago, including two big 3-pointers in the final minute to keep the Pistons at bay. 自從三年前與Allen Iverson交易後,這是第三次回到奧本山宮,這次他 拿下26分,重點是最後一分鐘那兩顆3分砲粉碎了活塞隊反超的希望。 But this trip wasn't just about breaking a 15-game Nuggets losing streak at The Palace. 但這次客場之旅重點不在於終止金塊隊在奧本山宮的15連敗。 It was about defending a pal and a former teammate. 而是要為同時是好友的前隊友辯解。 Billups and benched Pistons guard Richard Hamilton have been constant phone companions. Billups listens and offers advice. But he's surprised Hamilton is in this spot. Billups時常會與Richard Hamilton通電話。Billups會傾聽並給予建議。但他 對Hamilton現在的狀況(沒得上場)很驚訝。 Hamilton was benched eight straight games as a healthy scratch but was out of Wednesday's game with the stomach flu. Hamilton沒傷沒病卻坐了八場板凳,今天則是因為腸胃性感冒缺賽。 "My thing is he is Pistons royalty with the things he's done for this franchise," Billups said. "He has not warranted the activities they have given to him. I feel like he is one of the greats and his jersey is going to hang in the stands at some point. None of the other guys whose jersey is up there had to go through this.It is disrespectful." 「我的看法是他曾是活塞冠軍隊的一員。他不應該受到如此的對待, 更何況他是一個很棒的球員,他也有可能在這退休他的球衣。 這樣做是很失禮的。」 The players were food friends and perfect court companions. 他們是很好的酒肉朋友,也是球場上的最佳拍檔。 Billups knew exactly where to feed the ball as Hamilton raced off picks and curled toward the basket. Hamilton was the heartbeat of the Pistons offense and Billups was the floor leader who usually finished with big shots. Billups總能知道怎麼餵球給Hamilton。Hamilton是活塞當時的進攻中心,而Billups 則是總能投進關鍵球的場上最佳指揮官。 The two were teammates during six straight Eastern Conference finals runs, two NBA Finals runs and the 2004 NBA title. 他們曾經六度搭檔殺進東區冠軍賽、兩次NBA總冠軍賽,並在2004年拿下NBA總冠軍。 Hamilton's decline began when Billups was traded two games into the 2008-09 season. 自從Billups在2008-09賽季走了之後,Hamilton就開始走下坡了。 First, Hamilton was upset to see a friend go and complained in the media. 首先,Hamilton開始向媒體抱怨他的好朋友走了之後他有多難過。 But, Hamilton also was not getting the ball in his first spot at the right time, in the right spot and with the right touch from Billups at point guard. Hamilton自從少了Billups這個控球後衛,他也無法展現出他的實力了。 Hamilton averaged 19.0 points and shot 46.3 percent with Billups. After the trade, Hamilton has averaged 17.0 points and is shooting 40.7 person. This season, he is averaging a Pistons career-low 13.2 points and is shooting 39.4 percent. 在有Billups的情況下,Hamilton平均繳出19.0分而且有著46.3%的高命中率。交易過後 ,Hamilton只剩17.0分且命中率剩下40.7%。本季更是創下他的活塞生涯新低點的13.2分 及39.4%的命中率。 Billups tells his friend to remain professional. "He feels blatant disrespect and wonders what is going on," Billups said. "I feel like Rip and Tay (Tayshaun Prince) and Ben (Wallace)they should not be treated like that. Especially for the teams they've put together. He is surprised but there is nothing he can do about it." Billups:「他覺得還會繼續被打壓下去。我覺得像Rip、Tay和Ben都不應該受到這樣 的對待。尤其是球隊應該將他們放在一塊的。他很驚訝但什麼都做不了。」 Billups said Hamilton can still play at a high level and would not mind playing with him again. Billups表示Hamilton能再打出高水準的表現而他也不排斥再與他搭擋! "What Rip does is run off screens and make shots," Billups said. "You don't lose that unless you can't run anymore. I think people can see he can still run but you've got to be able to use him right. You got to respect Rip. There is a lot to it. Rip is a great player. He can be stubborn at times. If he respects you and have a good rapport. … But you've got to know how to use him." Billups:「Rip就是能跑能投,除非他再也跑不動了否則是不會失去那能力的。我 認為人們可以看到他再跑起來,但是前提是要有對的方法。你得尊重 Rip、非常的尊重他。Rip是個很棒的球員。他可能有點倔強。但他也 會尊重你並跟你關係密切,但一切的前提是你要會用他。」 Billups loves coming to Detroit. Fans chanted his name, gave him a great ovation and he exchanged pleasantries with owner Karen Davidson and Wallace and Prince. Billups喜歡回到底特律。球迷們高呼他的名字,為他喝采。 而他也能跟老闆Karen Davidson以及Wallace跟Prince寒喧一下。 "It's the best. I ways feel Detroit has the best fans," Billups said. "They showed me so much love for the time I gave here. I just love the appreciation." Billups:「棒呆了,我一直覺得底特律的球迷們最棒了,他們展現出他們多愛我 回來這裡。我就愛這種氣氛。」 原文:http://tinyurl.com/45hglju -- 槍西:「Rip的說明書在我這啦~~(挖鼻)」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.131.134

01/28 00:42, , 1F
喔 補充一點 stuckey對熱火不會上場
01/28 00:42, 1F

01/28 00:47, , 2F
推~
01/28 00:47, 2F

01/28 01:04, , 3F
Biiiiiiillups
01/28 01:04, 3F

01/28 07:53, , 4F
槍蜥跟Rip是最佳拍檔,之前真的希望他們可以在Nets重新合體
01/28 07:53, 4F