[ 王 ] 把Gordon弄來,和把Iverson弄來沒什麼兩樣

看板Pistons作者 (StreetRock)時間15年前 (2009/06/22 20:39), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
JAMIE SAMUELSEN'S BLOG <--------- 他想戰AI,想跟他戰的請自己寄信給他 Trading for Ben Gordon would be a lot like trading for Allen Iverson 交易來Gordon,和交易來Iverson沒什麼兩樣 By JAMIE SAMUELSEN ‧ FREE PRESS SPECIAL WRITER ‧ June 19, 2009 http://www.freep.com/article/20090619/SPORTS03/90620001/1051/rss16 What do you think about the rumor of the Pistons pursuing Ben Gordon? Would he be a good fit? What if it meant trading Rip Hamilton? 你對最近的乳摸傳出活塞對Gordon有興趣有什麼看法? 這樣有搞頭嗎? 這表示RIP也會被交易嗎? First of all, I’m not buying the rumor. I have no doubt that teams talk to free agents before the July 1st starting period, or at least have had talks with their agents. Sam Smith has covered basketball a lot longer than most of us, and he knows the rules as well as anyone. He wouldn’t just float a rumor out there knowing it was a blatant violation of the NBA rules. And if the rumor was true, and the Pistons ended up signing Ben Gordon, wouldn’t it be a blatant violation of those rules? And wouldn’t they open themselves up awfully quickly to some tampering charges? 首先我先聲明,我個人是不買這乳摸的帳。我絕對相信活塞近日的重點會放在7/1開跑的 自由球員市場,或是思考拿自己目前現有球員來進行交易的各種可行性。Sam Smith(芝 加哥的專欄作家)是這個圈子的老鳥了,他不會隨便亂放乳摸風聲,他一定知道這有違規 被聯盟判罰的風險。如果這個乳摸成真了,活塞真的在最後簽下了Ben Gordon,這豈不成 為顯而易見的違規情形嗎? 天底下有誰會這麼傻、這麼天真? But here’s what I don’t like about the Gordon move. The Pistons would be bringing in an under-sized guard who plays spotty defense who loves to score. I’m scouring my memory, but I’m pretty sure they tried this strategy recently. Hmmmm….I just…can’t…seem to come up with “The Answer”. I’m sure I’ll think of it. But this once-great team dumped a team first player for a me-first player and the results were disastrous. Would a younger version really make that much of a difference? 但我要談的是我不喜歡Gordon,他防守有點鳥、又愛幹,而且這會讓活塞的得衛在身材上 形成劣勢,這難道不會讓你想到這個球季失敗的AI實驗嗎。如果決定放棄一個「團隊至上 (team first)的球員,而選擇一個「個人至上(me-first)的球員,一切都完了。 這兩人最大的差別在Gordon較年輕,但是結果我想應該也是大同小異吧。 Gordon is a younger version of the aforementioned Allen Iverson. And he automatically would become the best offensive player on the Pistons. But the more I watch him, the more I think that like Iverson, he’d be an almost impossible player to build a team around. A lot of fans are ready to bury the Rodney Stuckey era already. I’m not. He fought through injury in season one and dysfunction in season two. He might not be a sacred cow, but he’s worth a second look. And putting Gordon with him in the backcourt – well, let’s just say it’s not a complimentary move. Gordon就像是年輕版的AI,若乳摸成真他必然會成為活塞最棒的進攻球員。但我越看越 覺得他就像AI,一個萬夫莫敵的猛將,整支團隊都將圍繞著他量身打造。Stuckey的時代 還沒真正來臨,已經有很多球迷放棄了。但我不這麼認為。他在第一季帶傷上陣(我沒啥 印象他在第一季有什麼特別的傷?),第二季陷入了撞牆期。他可能不是sacred cow那樣 在成長的路上一路順遂,強到沒有人敢幹譙他。但他值得擁有第二次機會。如果後場放上 Gordon和他組合 ㄜ...... Joe Dumars has a difficult task. He has money to spend, but not money to burn. He clearly wants to improve things, but it going to be careful not to spend the money just to spend it. Bringing Gordon in would be a case of simply spending it. Joe打的算盤不同,他今夏有的是錢,但不表示有錢的人就要當個凱子隨便燒錢。他很清楚 哪些地方該升級,但要小心不要有錢就腦充血拿來亂爽。如果把Gordon弄到手,那這就是 一個很典型的林北耍凱範例。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.232.139.83

06/22 20:42, , 1F
Stuckey第一年在熱身賽手骨骨折...
06/22 20:42, 1F

06/22 20:44, , 2F
感謝口雷大補充
06/22 20:44, 2F

06/22 22:05, , 3F
要來可以啊 只拿五百萬就歡迎
06/22 22:05, 3F

06/23 01:26, , 4F
要願意從板凳出發當爆徒嗎?
06/23 01:26, 4F