[ 王 ] 第一輪第一戰前簡報

看板Pistons作者 (De-troit Basketball)時間15年前 (2009/04/18 16:24), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/dyo43x 壓力何來之有 "The pressure is on them, if you want to say there's any pressure," Rasheed Wallace said Friday. "We're the eighth seed, they're the top seed, this and that. The pressure is on them to try and do the things they want to do." 狗屁:壓力在他們身上,如果你要說有任何壓力的話。 第八種子由阿福定義 "What's an eight seed?" Afflalo said. "It's just a seed that's given to you for matchups. It doesn't define who you are as a player or team." 「第八種子是什麼?」阿福說。「只是一個讓你知道對上哪隊的種子罷了。 這並非定義出你是哪種球員或哪個球隊。」 http://tinyurl.com/d4n6la 自我激勵 "We're where we want to be," he said. "Everybody's 0-0. We know Cleveland's been doing really well and had a good year. But like I said, it's 0-0, and anything can happen." Stuck:每隊都零比零,任何事都有可能發生。 "We definitely have the will and the skill to get where we want," said Wallace, sounding like someone reading directly from a cue card. 狗屁:我們有決心也有能力到達我們想要的地方(總冠軍) 小王子:相信教練 “We’re fighting an uphill battle,” Tayshaun Prince, the man to whom much of the responsibility for first line of defense against James will fall, acknowledged Thursday evening after the Pistons went through their first postseason practice. “But the coaches are going to have us prepared and we’ re going to be prepared the best we can.” 小王子:教練會讓我們準備好,我們也會準備好的。 小王子:LBJ 是我的 MVP “He’s got a couple more years under his belt, but more so, he’s got a lot more help than he did back then,” Prince said. “When you have a good point guard and a good big with a guy like that, it makes things tougher. He’s definitely playing some great basketball, he’s definitely the MVP this year in my book, (for) what he’s done over the collective 82 games and what their team has done.” 小王子:LBJ今年的後援比以前多。他們有很好的控衛和大個。LBJ 也是我今年認為的MVP。 希望就在-- “As long as we move the ball side to side, we can score and get up toward 100 points,” Curry said. “The games we’ve been focused and moving it side to side and posting up and taking advantage of those opportunities, we’ve been really efficient scoring. If we can get up around 45 or 47 percent shooting, we should be pretty good, which is difficult against them – but we ’re capable.” MC:只要球能流動活塞就有希望。 http://tinyurl.com/cqjdx7 Stuckey will have to be aggressive, and because of the way the Cavs play defense, he will find open jumpers. Hamilton will just have to not be in a hurry. "Rip has to be patient and allow us to set good picks for him and get him open," Curry said. "If he plays in a good rhythm to his game, he'll score the ball real efficient because they don't have a guy that can really guard him." Stuck 要打得積極些,Rip 要有耐心等到好的掩護出現讓他有空檔, MC 認為騎士沒有人能真正守住他。 And though James has become a factor on defense, he can't guard everybody. When he roams or switches off to guard the hot hand, the Pistons will look to get small forward Tayshaun Prince involved. 不然就是趁 LBJ 換防時讓小王子來進攻。 "We're going to be prepared," Prince said. "We just got to go out there and play and execute. I think with a good defensive team, no matter how good they're playing, you can't fall into their hands. You got to execute every time down the court. "Obviously, we haven't done that this season throughout the 82-game season, but we got to execute on both ends. That's the bottom line." 小王子:不能落入騎士這個很好的防守球隊的手中。每次在場上都要執行戰術。 我們在例行賽沒做到,但我們得在攻守兩端做到。 http://tinyurl.com/dzwgdh 公商服務時間 NOTEBOOK: By virtue of their record, the Pistons have the 15th pick in the June 25 draft. They also have the No. 44 pick (second round). ... 插播:依照活塞的戰績,今年活塞有第15和第44選秀順位。 除了總冠軍其餘免談 "If I'm not competing for the NBA championship, then I'm wasting my time and I'm wasting my teammates' time," James told the Associated Press. "To be in a position to be in the playoffs and to be in a position to fight for the NBA championship, I'm looking forward to it." LBJ:如果我不是為了總冠軍奮鬥,我就是浪費自己和隊友的時間。 少了 AI 後更好的是-- Look for the Pistons to mix up their defensive assignments on James more than they did during the four regular-season matchups. "Most of the time we played, we had Allen (Iverson) on the team," Pistons coach Michael Curry said. 少了 AI 後活塞可以用更多人來輪流防守 LBJ。 Because of Iverson's size, Curry was reluctant to do too much switching defensively on James. So that meant Tayshaun Prince spent the bulk of those games trying to defend James, which to some degree took away from Prince's effectiveness offensively. Of the seven other Eastern Conference teams in the playoffs, Prince averaged less than 10 points per game against two -- Atlanta (7.7) and Cleveland (9.5). "Now, we got (Rodney) Stuckey, Rip (Hamilton), Tay, I feel comfortable with any one of those guys around on LeBron at times," Curry said. 因為 AI 身材劣勢的關係,例行賽活塞只能用小王子來守 LBJ,也造成小王子進攻效率 降低。現在活塞可以用 Stuck、Rip 和小王子輪流守他。 班蛙不一定能上 The strained left patella tendon injury that kept Ben Wallace out of the Cavaliers' last two regular-season games might keep him sidelined in today's Game 1 matchup. "Right now, I'm not expecting him to play," Cavs coach Mike Brown told reporters. "But if he does, great. If he doesn't, we know what we need to do if he's not ready." 騎士教頭 Mike 不期待班蛙第一戰能上場。 Wallace's absence should bode well for a number of Pistons, including Rodney Stuckey. "They can block shots, but they're not a huge shot-blocking team," Curry said. "Especially with Ben being out, you should be able to get to the rim and finish at the rim. I like his opportunities at doing that." 少了班蛙這名火鍋手,Curry 認為 Stuck 攻擊籃框機會是增加的。 請原諒王細姨今天偷懶 為了明天三點起床替活塞加油 XDD (貼文貼到一些連結都忘了貼 不要叫我補上啦) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.121.84

04/18 16:38, , 1F
最後一段是鞭屍嗎?…==
04/18 16:38, 1F
外電繼續增加中 現在變倒數第二部分了 XD

04/18 16:38, , 2F
小王子:教練會讓我們沒準備好,我們自己會準備好的。
04/18 16:38, 2F

04/18 16:50, , 3F
例後賽改成季後賽一下...QQ 駭班戰術不能用了
04/18 16:50, 3F
不 我是要打例行賽 結果一直想季後賽才變成例後賽 XDD

04/18 17:00, , 4F
少了AI那段 翻譯的第二段 幫樓上上超連結
04/18 17:00, 4F
※ 編輯: pennymarcus 來自: 61.229.121.84 (04/18 17:15)

04/18 17:10, , 5F
我也覺得 MVP 是 LBJ~
04/18 17:10, 5F

04/18 18:43, , 6F
看完前面幾段就不難知道為什麼活塞是全聯盟最有霸氣的球隊XD
04/18 18:43, 6F

04/18 22:12, , 7F
小王子:教練會讓我們準備好,我們也會準備好的。 XD
04/18 22:12, 7F

04/18 23:00, , 8F
Coach MC = Mouth Cannon
04/18 23:00, 8F