[外電] 'Zoo Crew' Unleashed in Las Vegas

看板Pistons作者 (Maybe￾N N￾ ￾  )時間16年前 (2008/07/24 14:23), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
'Zoo Crew' Unleashed in Las Vegas By Ben Couch http://www.nba.com/summerleague2008/zoo_crew_feature_20080713.html Posted Jul 14 2008 1:42AM LAS VEGAS--Early in the third quarter of the Detroit Pistons' 75-66 win against the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday at the Cox Pavilion, L.A. guard Mike Taylor forced an entry pass to DeAndre Jordan, who wasn't looking back at the ball. Detroit guard Arron Afflalo picked up the loose ball, pounded his dribble into the floor and fed a cutting Amir Johnson for two. 拉斯維加斯-星期天在Cox Pavilion活塞以75比66贏快艇的這場比賽第三節開始沒多久, 快艇後衛Mike Taylor被迫傳球給禁區沒回頭注意球的Jordan。活塞的後衛阿福撿起掉球 ,將球重擊到地面反彈給了切進來的Amir拿下兩分。 Starting with defense, showcasing hustle and ending with an emphatic flush, that was a play typical of the Pistons' "Zoo Crew." Afflalo and Johnson are but two members of Joe Dumars' squadron of supporting talent, joining Jason Maxiell and Rodney Stuckey. While Afflalo and Johnson earned a solid 12 minutes per during the 2007-08 campaign, Maxiell and Stuckey were the team's top reserves, playing roughly 20 minutes per and keeping Detroit's stellar starting five fresh throughout the season. 從防守開始,展現了積極爭搶的態度,最後以受人注目的一擊做為結束,那是活塞典型的 Zoo Crew,阿福和Amir是老喬替補部隊的成員,其他成員包含Maxiell和Stuckey。阿福還 有Amir在07-08球季大概固定有12分鐘的上場時間,而重要的替補球員Maxiell和Stuckey 大概有著20分鐘的上場時間讓先發五虎可以整季保持活力。 "Stuckey played last year, and had a really good playoffs," said Pistons head coach Michael Curry. "But I think we have to remember he missed about 35 games last year with a broken hand, so he doesn't even have a full season under his belt yet. He's shown promise, but he's got to get his court time in so he can maximize his ability as a player." "Stuckey去年就上場了,也有了很棒的季後賽經歷。"活塞的新總教練Michael Curry說" 但是我想我們必須記得他去年因為手傷所以缺席了35場比賽,所以在他的經歷中他並沒有 打完過整個賽季。他的前程似錦, 但是他得得到他該有的上場時間才能完全展現他的能力 。" Stuckey, who sat out most of the second half with an undisclosed injury, has been one of the best players in Las Vegas. He dropped 21 points, five rebounds and four assists in the first game and had totaled eight points and four boards in 19 minutes before coming out of the second. Bullying his way to the rim much as he did throughout the 2008 playoffs, Stuckey frustrated defenders in both contests. Stuckey因為不明的受傷所以下半場幾乎都守著開特力,但他已經是這個夏季聯盟中最好 的球員之一。他第一場比賽交出了21分、5籃板和四個助攻,第二場僅僅上場19分鐘交出 了8分4籃板。他這樣霸道的切入籃下彷彿他在2008季後賽的表現,他在攻守兩端都令對手 感到沮喪。 But even before Stuckey left the game against the Clippers, he wasn't the Zoo Crew member leaving the strongest impression. Afflalo was nearly unstoppable, scoring 25 points on 8-of-10 shooting from the floor, going 9-for-9 at the line and nailing a deep two at the 24-second buzzer with 1.2 seconds left in the third. Also, his long jumper with 43 seconds remaining capped the victory. The prolific shooting was a previously unseen element yet to be seen on the NBA level from Detroit's projected backup at the two. 但是在Stuckey離開對快艇的比賽之前,他還不是Zoo Crew成員中表現最搶眼的。阿福幾 乎是銳不可檔,投10中8的中距離、投9中9的罰球拿下了25分,還有在第三節最後1.2秒投 進了一個在24秒進攻為違例之前較遠的兩分球。他在最後剩下43秒的時候遠距離跳投確保 了勝利。這樣耀眼的投籃是活塞計畫中二號替補之前在NBA中沒讓人見識過的。 "This is a league filled with different opportunities, and sometimes scoring is not everything," Afflalo said. "Sometimes you've got to do those little things to make your presence felt. Scoring gets the most notoriety, but if you can go out there, give effort, play defense, do the little things and score, then you're only going to help your team." "這是個充滿著不同機會的聯盟,有時候得分並非一切。"阿福說"有時候你必須去做很多 小事情去讓你在場上有存在感。得分或許是最好的,但是你可以上場努力、防守、作一些 小事情和得分,這些都只對你的球隊有幫助。" Afflalo built on a solid first game, in which he scored 15 points on 6-of-14 shooting, while Johnson has proved consistent across the two contests, logging nine points, five rebounds and two steals against Los Angeles after posting 12, five and two in the first. The Pistons' coaches are working hard to ensure steady performances from the trio, a key for the upcoming season, when their minutes are expected to increase. 阿福在第一場比賽就表現的很搶眼,投14中6取下了15分,而Amir也在攻守兩端都有不錯 的貢獻,對上快艇留下了9分5籃板2抄截的數據在第一場12分5籃板2抄截之後。活塞的教 練團們必須好好的想想如何讓這樣的鐵三角可以提供這樣穩定的數據,這對於下個球季是 個關鍵, 他們的上場時間預期上是會增加的。 As second-year players, they've been offering advice to the younger players where they can. Stuckey cited his role as point guard and floor leader, while Afflalo has made sure to remind the newcomers to stay focused in the face of fresh challenges because mental toughness is the key to playing in "a league of men." 做為一個二年級生,他們可以提供建言給那些年輕的球員。Stuckey作為控衛和場上的領 袖,阿福確保那些新進成員保持他們的專注去面對那些新鮮的挑戰因為堅強的心理才是在 這個都是男人的聯盟裡面闖蕩的關鍵。 Well ... that and practice: 恩….還有練習。 "It's not work to me," Afflalo said. "I love the game of basketball with all my heart. I could stay in here all day. It's fun, and there's nothing I'd rather be doing. Although it's just one Summer League game, it's big for me because it lets me know this will pay off at some point, and I'm going to push even harder now." "這對我沒差啦。"阿福說"我全心全意的愛著這樣的籃球比賽,我可以每天待在這樣的地 方。球賽很有趣,沒有什麼事比打球更讓我開心了。儘管只是夏季聯盟,對我來說很重要 ,因為這讓我知道就某些方面而言在這裡的努力會獲得回報,我現在也會更打得更拼命。 " With an offseason of preparation behind them, Stuckey tersely summed up what to expect from the trio in the coming year: 還有個季外準備等著他們,但Stuckey已經簡潔的說出來年對他們鐵三角該有期待。 "We're still going to be doing the same things we did this past year, just playing good team defense and getting easy baskets." "我們還是做著一樣的事情去年我們也做過,就是做好團隊防守然後去得到一些輕鬆的得 分方式。" The proof is in the play-by-play. But don't think the hardwood is the only place these precocious players connect. play by play就是證明。但不要以為籃球場是這些球員唯一的連繫。 "We hang out all the time," Afflalo acknowledged. "We're part of the young crew, and we're going to try to grow together if possible, on and off the floor." "我們每次都一起出去,"阿福說 "我們是年輕團隊的一部分,我們盡可能在場上或是場外 一起成長。" -- 不好意思弄了好久,因為英文實在是爛到不行。 多謝王細姨當我的英文老師(羞)幫我逐字逐句的幫我修改還有教導Orz 如果還有錯請大家指教一下Orz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.172.10 ※ 編輯: limitlesscit 來自: 122.117.172.10 (07/24 14:29)

07/24 14:46, , 1F
王細姨照顧小王子都來不及了哪有空當你的英文老師(誤
07/24 14:46, 1F

07/24 14:47, , 2F
) Zoo Crew鐵三角魂!!!
07/24 14:47, 2F

07/24 19:19, , 3F
推~
07/24 19:19, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18Y1_q6f (Pistons)