[外電] 山貓教練也想要重賽

看板Pistons作者 (De-troit Basketball)時間16年前 (2008/01/15 22:04), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/833AJ http://0rz.tw/9d3ye A missed jumper by former Michigan State guard Jason Richardson in overtime was going to fall short. Emeka Okafor tried to tip it in -- he missed -- but official Marc Davis ruled that Okafor interfered with Richardson's shot. Richardson的跳投沒進Okafor試著點進但沒進,不過裁判Davis判Okafor防礙中籃。 Ex-Piston Nazr Mohammed had tipped in Okafor's miss. 回教人把Okafor沒撥進的球撥進。 Had Mohammed's basket counted, the Bobcats would have had a one-point lead with just a few seconds left on the game clock. 如果回教人得分算的話山貓在比賽最後剩不到幾秒的時間會取得一分領先。 The Pistons won, 103-100, and it took Bobcats coach Sam Vincent a half-hour of video study before he was prepared to address media. 活塞最後以103-100贏球,山貓教頭Sam Vincent在和媒體說明前花了半小時研究帶子。 "To me, it was a completely legal play," Vincent said of Okafor's tip. "對我來說,這是個完全正當的play,"Vincent說到Okafor的補籃。 Vincent added that his team's unlikely performance - shorthanded, in the second game of a back-to-back, with no available point guards - was "taken away by a whistle." Vincent還提到他球隊近來不可思議的表現 - 人手短缺,背靠背的第二場,沒有控衛 - 卻因為哨音而使努力白費。 And just to make sure the point was made, Vincent advocated protesting, to force a last-minute do-over similar to one the NBA will stage between the Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks. "I'm sure we'd like to contact the league," Vincent said. "I'd like it to be like Miami (when center Shaquille O'Neal was incorrectly charged with a sixth foul). Play the last minute; that would be justified." Vincent說他會跟聯盟聯絡,他希望能像熱火一樣重賽。 Richardson launched a jumper from the left corner. The question was whether the shot would reach the rim and whether Okafor had the time to rebound or just tip before time expired. "It looked short to me," Okafor said. "I thought I wouldn't have time to gather it in, so I tipped it." Okafor說他發現球投短了,他認為他沒有時間再搶籃板,所以他就用撥的。 That's a tip Vincent will remember a long time. "I've seen every angle," Vincent said. "That shot was still legal." Vincenet說他從每個角度看那球都是合法的。 Saunders isn't worried that the league will make a decision to have Detroit play the final seconds of Saturday's game over. 老桑倒是不擔心要重賽最後幾秒。 "There's a couple different angles," Saunders said of the basket interference play. "One angle looks like maybe (Okafor didn't interfere with the shot); one angle looks like it was (basket interference). On judgment-type calls, you can't protest judgment calls." "有幾個不同的角度,"老桑談到那個妨礙中籃。"一個角度看來或許(Okafor)沒有防礙 到那球;一個角度看來是有的。這是主觀判斷的吹判;你不能對這種吹判提出抗議。" http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280114030 The NBA on Monday defended referee Marc Davis' basket interference call with 1.5 seconds left in overtime that wiped out Charlotte's go-ahead basket in the loss to Detroit. "Call was correct," spokesman Tim Frank said in an e-mail. Coach Sam Vincent disagreed, and was still upset after Monday's shootaround. "In effect they destroyed a chance for us to win the game," Vincent said. NBA發言人Tim Frank星期一在e-mail中表示"吹判是正確的。"但山貓教頭Vincent還是很 生氣的認為那個吹判破壞了他們贏球的機會。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.121.154 ※ 編輯: pennymarcus 來自: 61.229.121.154 (01/15 22:11)

01/15 22:14, , 1F
依過去經驗 這種情形要重賽幾乎不可能 要樹立裁判威信阿
01/15 22:14, 1F

01/15 22:42, , 2F
我記得是高景炎還哪個球評有說熱火那場是場邊紀錄組的關係
01/15 22:42, 2F

01/15 22:44, , 3F
所以才能重賽,裁判判決上的錯誤不會重賽
01/15 22:44, 3F

01/15 22:45, , 4F
現在是些微分數輸掉就要想辦法重比就對了
01/15 22:45, 4F