[外電] WITHOUT A DOUBT

看板Pistons作者 (碎碎會不會平安)時間17年前 (2007/04/23 20:41), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 10人參與, 最新討論串1/1
WITHOUT A DOUBT: Despite late drought, Pistons plenty content with Game 1 victory 毫無懸念︰儘管末節的得分乾涸,活塞仍然充滿餘裕地拿下第一戰的勝利 Billups, Hamilton each score 22 as Detroit holds off Orlando, which turns a rout into a three-point game with less than a minute remaining. Billups及Hamilton分別得到22分,為底特律阻擋了在不到一分鐘結束前將比 賽逼近至三分差的奧蘭多。 Chris McCosky / The Detroit News AUBURN HILLS -- The Pistons don't care about sending messages or breaking team's spirits.All they care about is getting wins. 奧本山電訊──活塞不在乎任何放話或是毀壞球隊的精神。他們的眼裡只 有獲得勝利。 (這段感覺怪怪,請高手指正 <(_ _)>) So the fact that they faltered a bit in the fourth quarter Saturday and allowed a young Orlando Magic team to hang around way too long mattered far less than the 100-92 victory and the 1-0 lead in the best-of-seven first-round series. 事實是他們在週六的第四節比賽看起來有些散漫,讓年輕的奧蘭多魔術 hang around way too long mattered far less than the 100-92 victory,在七戰四 勝制的季後賽第一輪取得一比零領先。 (上面這句的原文我不太會拆,麻煩高手解惑 <(_ _)>) "We're just counting down games and counting down wins," said Chauncey Billups, who along with Richard Hamilton scored 22 to lead the Pistons. "Whether we win by one or 21, it really doesn't matter, as long as we get the win." 「我們只是倒數著剩下的比賽以及勝利而已,」Chauncey Billups說道,他 今晚得到22分,和Richard Hamilton並列活塞之冠,「我們不在乎贏了1分或者 是21分,只要我們贏球就好。」 The Magic came into the series not shy about expressing confidence they could beat the Pistons. This game only will reinforce that. 魔術來到這個系列賽並毫不遲疑地展示他們能夠擊敗活塞的自信。這場比賽 只會讓他們的信心更強。 They missed 18 of 36 free-throw attempts. Dwight Howard missed 8 of 11 by himself. The Magic turned the ball over 21 times. Yet, with 53.8 seconds left, they trailed only by three points. 他們在36次的罰球中失手了18次。Dwight Howard在11次罰球出手中槓龜了 8球。魔術整場有21次失誤。但是在終場前53.8秒,他們也只不過落後3分而已。 "It wasn't nothing that we let up on," Billups said. "They just kept fighting. They are a young, athletic team and they don't quit." 「這並非是我們讓它發生的,」Billups說道:「他們持續奮戰。他們是一隻 年輕充滿活力的球隊而且永不放棄。」 The Pistons led by as many as 16 in the fourth quarter and were up 91-77 with 5:28 left. But they would muster just two free throws over the next five minutes, missing six straight shots and sending the Magic on a 13-2 run. 活塞在第四節最多領先到16分並在剩下5分28秒時仍以91:77領先。但在接下 來的五分鐘他們總共只投進兩顆罰球、連續六次出手不進,讓魔術打出一波13-2 的攻勢。 Former Pistons Darko Milicic (14 points and four rebounds) and Grant Hill (14 points,five assists, four rebounds) scored six in the run. 前活塞球員Darko Milicic(14分4籃板)和Grant Hill(14分5助攻4籃板)在這 波攻勢中拿下六分。 After a timeout, the Pistons ran a perfectly executed play, with Hamilton finding Tayshaun Prince on the baseline. Prince, who beat Milicic on the play, dunked and was fouled. 在暫停過後,Hamilton找到埋伏底線的Tayshaun Prince為活塞製造出一次 完美的攻擊機會。Prince在Milicic頭上灌籃進算並且獲得加罰 He missed the free throw and a layup by Hill made it a three-point game again, 95-92, with 26.2 seconds left. 他沒有投進罰球而Hill的上籃讓比賽再次回到95-92的三分差,時間剩下26.2秒。 But the Magic didn't score again and Billups iced the victory, hitting five free throws in the final 25 seconds. 但是魔術至此之後沒有再得到任何一分,Billups在最後25秒的5個罰球穩固 了活塞的勝利。 "We shot better than them, outrebounded them, got to the free-throw line more than them -- we did all the things we thought we had to do to beat them," Hill said. "But with the turnovers, we gave them (11) more possessions and we missed too many free throws." 「我們投籃的表現比他們好,籃板也抓得比他們多,上罰球線的次數也多過他 們──我們做了我們覺得應該做的任何事去擊敗他們,」Hill說道:「就因為失誤 ,我們給了他們(11次)更多的進攻機會,而且我們也錯失太多罰球。」 "I am sure we'll be shooting a lot of free throws (today)." 「我非常確定我們今天將會苦練罰球。」 The Pistons were banking on the Magic missing free throws. It was part of the game plan. Only Cleveland and Miami missed more free throws during the regular season. The Pistons, as they did all year, were going to make Howard beat them at the free-throw line, and not with dunks. 活塞在魔術錯失的罰球中得到相當的優勢。這原本是計劃的一部份。只有克 利夫蘭和邁阿密在季賽中浪費掉更多罰球的分數。活塞如同他們一整季都在做的 ,讓Howard必須在罰球線上擊敗他們,而不是用灌籃。 He missed his first six free-throw attempts, as the Magic were 6 for 20 from the line in the first half. 他一開始連續六球罰球全都沒進,魔術在上半場的罰球機會中投20中6。 "If we take care of the ball and make our free throws, we'd be in the game," said Howard, who finished with 13 points, 19 rebounds and six turnovers. "We have to get in there and shoot more free throws and try to gain some confidence at the line." 「如果我們多注意控制球並投進那些罰球,我們將能成為贏家,」Howard說 ,他最終得到13分19籃板,以及6次失誤,「我們必須站在那裡並投進更多罰球, 讓我們站上罰球線時更多點信心。」 The Magic did make 58.1 percent of their field goals -- a franchise playoff record -- a stat Pistons coach Flip Saunders wasn't stressing. 魔術的投籃命中率是58.1%──季後賽的最佳紀錄,但活塞教練Flip Saunders 可不在乎。 "We decided for the first game that we wanted to be more aggressive and try to force some turnovers," Saunders said. "When you do that, sometimes it opens things up and they had a lot of layups because of that. But we did force 21 turnovers and we put them on the line, which is what we wanted to do." 「我們早就決定第一場比賽我們要打得有侵略性並製造失誤,」Saunders說道 :「當你這樣做的時候,可能你會漏掉某人然後讓他們上籃得分。但我們得到了21 次失誤並且逼他們上罰球線,就跟計劃一樣。」 Saunders also kept his defense fairly basic. The Pistons did not trap the Magic in the backcourt. They did not press. They played very little zone. That's what the Magic has to look forward to as the series progresses. Saunders讓他的防守回到基礎。活塞並不在後場設陷阱讓魔術踩進去。他們不 壓迫。使用些微的區域防守。這是魔術在接下來的比賽中必須頭痛的事情。 "You have to tip your hat to Detroit," Hill said. "They did what they had to do and I am sure they will make some adjustments for Game 2, just like we will. But our guys are pretty confident. I am pretty sure we still believe." 「你必須對底特律脫帽致敬。」Hill說道:「他們做了所有他們該做的事而且 我確信他們在第二戰也會有所調整,就如同我們一樣。但我們的球員非常有信心, 我們仍相信我們會贏。」 Red-hot start 火熱的開始 It was not a coincidence that the two players Orlando's Jameer Nelson -- Billups and Hamilton -- guarded led the Pistons' scoring parade. 由Jameer Nelson負責防守的Billups和Hamilton得到活塞最高分並非是一個 巧合。 Hill started out defending Billups, leaving Nelson on Hamilton, who scored 13 in the first half. Nelson switched in the second half to Billups, who scored 20 after halftime. Hill一開始負責防守Billups,讓Nelson去對付Hamilton,結果是Rip上半場就 拿下13分。下半場Nelson換防Billups,結果光下半場Chauncey就拿下20分。 Nelson fouled out late in the game. Nelson最後犯滿離場。 "I wasn't surprised at all that Grant started on me," Billups said. "It's like I told you guys, it doesn't matter. If they are going put the bigger defender on me, I will just work to get the ball to Rip and get him going." 「Grant一開來盯我老實說我並不驚訝,」Billups說:「就像我之前告訴你們 的一樣,這沒有差別。如果他們讓比較高大的傢伙來守我,我就會把球傳給Rip讓 他跑起來。」 The Pistons' offensive execution, besides that five-minute drought in the fourth, was crisp. They had 29 assists on 36 baskets and only 11 turnovers. 除了第四節的五分鐘乾旱期,活塞整場攻擊非常乾淨俐落,他們投進的36球 中有29次助攻,同時只失誤11次。 (失誤的部份跟官網的紀錄稍有出入,官網是記9次失誤。) 'Sheed's highs, lows Sheed的起伏 As promised, Rasheed Wallace came out of the gates smoking, scoring 10 in the first quarter. He got into foul trouble, had to sit most of the second quarter, but still finished with 16 points and six rebounds. 如同承諾,Rasheed Wallace就像在自家門口抽煙一樣,第一節就拿下10分。 他後來陷入犯規麻煩,在第二節大部分時間坐在板凳上,但最終仍有16分6籃板的 成績。 "'Sheed is always key for us," Billups said. "We feel he's unstoppable when he wants to play, and we know he always wants to play in the playoffs. When he's going like that, we just ride him." 「Sheed一直都是我們的關鍵球員。」Billups說道:「我們知道當他想打時他是 無敵的,我們知道他一直都想在季後賽打球。當他有那樣的表現時,我們就讓他盡情 揮灑。」 Wallace only had one down moment -- when Milicic dunked on him. Wallace整場只有一次心情低落的時刻──當Milicic在他頭上灌籃。 "You know I am going to talk to him about that," Billups said, laughing. 「你知道我將會和他多談談這個進球。」Billups邊說邊笑。 Darko shines 閃耀的Darko Hill went up to Milicic before the game and asked if he would be able to play. Milicic has been bothered by a sore foot. Hill在賽前找到Milicic問他能不能上場。Milicic已經因為腳傷困擾了好一段 時間。 "He just mumbled," Hill said. "I didn't know what that meant, but I guess I know now that mumbling is good. He had a big game here in Detroit and I know he was dying to do that." 「他只是含糊地回應我,」Hill說:「我不知道他是什麼意思,但我猜我知道 他的含糊其詞是好的。他想要在這裡打出一場大比賽,而且就算死也要做到。」 Milicic hit five of six shots, leading a torrid Magic bench. Their reserves made 11 of 17 shots. Milicic的投6中5領先火熱的魔術板凳群。他們默默地投17中11。 Slam dunks 灌籃小子們 Carlos Delfino produced nine points, two rebounds and a steal off the bench. "I am happy with that," he said. "I was fresh, I brought some energy every time. We're trying to help the team and give the main guys rest. Fortunately, it was my turn." Carlos Delfino從板凳上來得到9分2籃板和1次抄截。「我很高興,」他說: 「我充滿活力,我總是帶著能量上場。我們試著幫助球隊和讓先發球員們休息一會 兒。幸運的,這次輪到我了。」 ...As expected, Lindsey Hunter, and not Flip Murray, was the backup point guard. ...不出所料,Lindsey Hunter是我們的替補控衛,而非Flip Murray。 -- 老話一句,有錯請狂鞭 orz -- 望著妳走,一轉身又是寂寞 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.91.105.228

04/23 20:44, , 1F
Without a doubt是不用懷疑吧
04/23 20:44, 1F

04/23 21:22, , 2F
04/23 21:22, 2F

04/23 21:44, , 3F
推推~
04/23 21:44, 3F

04/23 22:43, , 4F
推一個~
04/23 22:43, 4F

04/23 23:09, , 5F