[外電] 阿漏油十二問

看板Pistons作者 (劉靖)時間18年前 (2006/02/14 20:19), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q.1 . If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? 如果有天你會用隱身術,你會想幹嘛? A.1 I'd probably mess around with people. 我大概會當個搗蛋鬼吧。 Q.2 Like practical jokes? 像是惡作劇嗎? A.2 Yeah. But I'd also try to find out the truth behind everything. See what people really say and do. 是阿,但是我也同時想要了解所有藏在背後的真相,看看人們真正想要說與做的。 Q.3 Did you have any pets growing up? 你有養寵物嗎? A.3 We had dogs. They weren't really mine, though, they were my sister's. We had them as a family, but they were more with my sister. 有養狗,但正確來說我是幫我妹養的,我們就好像是一家人,只是狗狗並不會 比較喜歡我。 Q.4 Are you a picky eater? 你挑食嗎? A.4 No, not at all. But my wife (Xiomara) totally is. 完全不挑,但是我太太(蕭馬拉)就非常挑了。 Q.5 But then it works out OK because you can eat what she doesn't like. 不過這樣子的話剛好可以分工,因為你可以幫她吃掉她討厭的。 A.5 Exactly. That's how it usually works out for me. I eat anything. I eat stuff off her plate. 完全正確~我就是這麼幹的,我啥都吃,還有在她的盤子外面的食物。 봊Q.6 What's the best part about being a dad? (The Arroyos had their first child, daughter Gabriella, in August 2005.) 當爹爹之後最開心的事情是?(阿漏油一家人在2005年的8月有了他們第一個小孩-- 嘎布雷拉小妹妹) A.6 The love. I had no idea it would be this strong. I've never felt this way, ever. People tell you that your life is going to change and everything, but you have no idea until it happens. It's crazy. I miss her so much every day when I am gone. I have my wife send me a picture every morning. That's the first thing she does when she wakes up, she takes a photo of her. 親情~就是親情,這真是我從未感受過的強大的力量,人們告訴你你的人生 將會不同,但是就非得要等到事情真的發生,不然你完全沒概念到底是怎麼個變法。 我真的是瘋了,當我一離開她那無止境的思念蜂擁而至。我請我太太每天早上 就寄一張照片給我看,這是她每天早上一起床的工作,幫我們的寶貝女兒照相。 Q.7 And I am sure your daughter looks different in almost every photo, they grow so fast. 我可以確定你女兒每張相片都看來不同,她成長的很快 A.7 Yeah, I see that. She is growing a lot. 嗯哼,的確如此。 Q.8 Are you going to watch any of the Winter Olympics? 冬季奧運你有打算去看嗎? A.8 I don't think so. 應該不會。 Q.9 Puerto Rico isn't known as a Winter Olympics power. 在波多黎各辦冬季奧運似乎不太適合。 A . Exactly. I never follow it. I totally respect it. But I don't follow it. I'm trying to get rid of the snow, not see more of it. 基本上我根本不想管它,不過我還是尊重這個活動,我討厭它是因為我實在 不想要再看到任何一片雪花了。 Q.10 What scared you the most as a kid? 當你還小的時候,你最怕的是什麼? A.10 Failing. Not making it to the NBA. 失敗,以及進不了NBA。 Q.11 Really? The truth is the odds are against most people making it to the NBA. You could have been set up for a big heartbreak. 是嗎? 不過NBA本來就沒有那麼好進來的呀,你之前一定有做好很完善 的心裡建設了吧。 A . I'm not just (saying that), but I am serious -- that was my main goal in life. I had to make it to the NBA. That sounds ridiculous and stupid, but that's how I felt. I had so much respect for it and I knew how hard it would be to make it here. I just had to put all my energies and my thoughts to making it here. And I did. 不不不,我非常的認真,因為進入NBA本來就是我人生當中的主要目的, 我一定得進來。或許聽起來很荒謬而且愚蠢,但是我就是這麼認為。 我很認真的看待這件事情,我也知道要進來是多麼的艱苦。所以我必須將我所有 的精力以及用意志力說我要進來。而我辦到了。 (譯按:完全亂翻....) Q.12 What habit of others annoys you the most? 別人的什麼習慣會讓你不爽? A.12 Smoking. 抽煙 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.76.158

02/14 21:13, , 1F
有翻錯請用力鞭m(_ _)m
02/14 21:13, 1F

02/14 21:59, , 2F
推..
02/14 21:59, 2F

02/14 22:38, , 3F
原來Arroyo那麼想進NBA XD
02/14 22:38, 3F

02/14 22:51, , 4F
漏油可以去當禁煙大使 xd
02/14 22:51, 4F