[外電]Delfino welcomes expanded role

看板Pistons作者 (Kerokerokero~~)時間18年前 (2006/01/06 01:24), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文出處:http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060105/SPORTS0102 /601050349/1127 Delfino welcomes expanded role Delfinou迎接放開的身手 Reserve swingman's knee has recovered, and Saunders is getting him more playing time. 板凳搖擺人的膝蓋已經痊癒了,而Saunders將會給它更多的上場時間。 Joanne C. Gerstner / The Detroit News AUBURN HILLS-- Sometimes all it takes is a little faith. 奧本山訊-- 有時候,需要的只是一點信念。 Pistons reserve swingman Carlos Delfino finally believes, and the positive results are translating to the basketball court. 活塞的板凳搖擺人,Carlos Delfino終於相信了,因此轉變成一個在籃球場上 正面的結果。 Delfino, whose 2004-05 rookie season was virtually obliterated by recurring right knee problems and surgeries, is now hitting his stride. Delfino 04到05的菜鳥球季實際上被右膝的問題和手術抹去的差不多了,然而他現 在卻邁開大步的向前。 His playing time has gone up the last 10 games, averaging 12.2 minutes. Delfino averaged 8.6 minutes in the first 15 games he played in. He's averaging 3.2 points and 1.5 rebounds overall this season. 他上場的時間在最近的10場比賽中有所上升了,平均12.2分鐘,而Delfino最近所打的 15場比賽平均也有8.65分鐘勒,球季至今平均得分3.2分和1.5的籃板。 The difference for Delfino is finally feeling whole and trusting his body. 而差別是Delfino終於去感覺並且相信他的身體囉。 "I know that my knee is good, I don't even think about it anymore, so that makes me free to play," Delfino, 23, said. "I worried for a long time about how my knee would be, starting last year. How would I do? I do not need to worry anymore, because I know my knee is good. 「我知道我的膝蓋是健康的,我不再需要去思考它了,所以那使我自由自在的打球」 23歲的Delfino安內貢「我擔心我的膝蓋會變成怎樣已經好一段日子了,從去年開始。我該 如何呢? 我不再需要擔心勒XD,因為我知道我膝蓋好了。」 "I practice hard and work hard every day and the knee is fine. So I trust it now and I go out and play." 「我每天努力的練習來練習去,而膝蓋也安然無恙。所以我信任它而上場並打球。」 Delfino has been spending extra time after practice working on his jumpers, trying to hone his shot. He also put in a lot of work over the summer to regain his strength and speed to recover from the two knee surgeries. Delfino花許多額外的時間來磨練他的投籃技巧,在練習完跳躍力時。他在夏天也下了 很多功夫來回復他的力量和速度在兩膝的手術之後。 Delfino's growing confidence is echoed by Pistons coach Flip Saunders, who isn't hesitating to use him more often. Delfino逐漸成長的自信也獲的了Flip Saunders的迴響,Saunders從來沒猶豫過要多用 他。 "I like that a lot, because I know he believes in me and my teammates do, too, " Delfino said. "I finally feel like I am playing the way I was supposed to when I came here. Which is good. I will keep working hard and getting better." 「我很高興那樣^.^,因為我知道他也信任我跟我們的隊友。」Delfino說「我終於感 覺到這就是我該做的當我到這時,這很好!!!我會繼續保持並且變的更好。」 Feeling it 去感受它 Pistons point guard Chauncey Billups is usually a very cool customer during stressful times on the court. Game 7 of the NBA Finals? No problem. 活塞的控衛槍蜥在緊張時刻時是個非常冷靜(酷??也可以這樣說)的傢伙。像是NBA總冠 軍戰的第7戰,沒問題的啦XDD~ But put him in front of the TV watching USC in the Rose Bowl, like on Wednesday night, and Billups turns into a nervous guy. Billups' cousin, USC junior tailback LenDale White, played Texas for the national title in Pasadena and put the Trojans ahead with an early touchdown. 但是把它丟到電視機前面看南加大比玫瑰盃,像是再禮拜三晚上的。槍蜥就會變成個 焦躁的傢伙勒。槍蜥的表弟,南加大的橄欖球後衛LenDale White ,為德州贏得了國際冠 軍在Pasadena並且靠著一個達陣使Trojans領先。 "I'm actually more into it, like last year (2005 Orange Bowl) or when I watch my little brother (Rodney, University of Denver) play ball," Billups said. "I feel like a bad parent -- I want him to get the ball every time, do good every time. 「事實上我我更熱衷它,像是去年(2005橘子盃)或當我小弟(Rodney,丹佛大學)打球 時,」槍蜥說「我像是個壞老爹--我老是想要他一直拿到球,打好每一次球。」 "So it's crazy. I never get nervous for me, but when I see them, I get nervous for them." ꄠ 「 所以瘋狂吧。我對自己從沒緊張過,但每當我看到她們,我就會為他們緊張。」 (編者按:所以說槍蜥就是那種別人在吃米粉,他卻在旁邊喊"燒"的囉XD) Billups and several Pistons planned to watch the game together. 槍蜥和一些活塞球員(前幾篇說到的Evans)計畫要一起看球賽。 Billups has been talking frequently to White, who he calls more of a little brother than just a cousin, offering friendly advice over the past few days. 槍蜥跟White談過好幾次了,提供一些友善的意見再過去幾天。而他叫他小弟比叫他表 弟還頻繁~ "I just told him good luck, give it all you got," Billups said. "We talk about the game, we talk about normal stuff. He's a lot different from me. He's a little bit more outspoken. LenDale, he's kinda cocky. He's a wild boy. I have to tame him down a lot. That's most of my job, trying to keep him humble. It's a tough job. But he's a good kid." 「我只有叫他好運啦,給它你擁有的全部,」槍蜥說「我們談論這場球賽,還有很ꘊ多五四三。他跟我有很多不同點,他還蠻坦率的。LenDale,他有一點驕傲。他是個狂野男 孩。我必須要經常馴服他。這就是我最重要的工作囉,試著使他謙虛點。這是個苦差事。 但他是個好小孩啦^-^。」 Bigger and better 更偉大且更棒 Billups joked that he was a little miffed that some media termed his 37-point performance in Tuesday's victory over the Magic his career scoring high. 槍蜥開玩笑說他有一點被激怒關於一些媒體把他37分的演出,再禮拜二對上魔術並勝 出,稱為是他的職業生涯的新高。 "No man, that ain't my career high -- that's the regular-season high," Billups nicely corrected a reporter. Billups had 40 points against the Magic in Game 6 of first round of the 2003 playoffs. 「搞笑唷,那又不是我生涯新高--那只不過是"例行賽"的最高分,」槍蜥謹慎的糾正 報導。槍蜥在2003年的第一輪季後賽對上魔術的第6戰有著40分的佳績。 "I've had bigger points in bigger games than that (Tuesday's Magic game). It was a good game, but that wasn't like the best game I've ever played or a career high. It was fun, though." 「我在比禮拜二對魔術更重大的比賽得到了更多的分數。那是場好比賽,但那卻不是 我所打過最好的比賽或職業新高。很有趣,是吧。」 For the curious, the Pistons all-time individual regular-season game scoring mark still belongs to Jerry Stackhouse. He dropped 57 points on the Bulls on April 3, 2001. 基於好奇心,活塞在單場得分破新高紀錄的紀錄,仍然屬於Jerry Stackhouse (果凍牛排屋..)。他砍了57分對公牛隊在 2001年4月3號。 Quick shots 快訊 The top three regular-season individual scoring performances in Pistons history are all against the Bulls. Stackhouse in 2001, Kelly Tripucka's 56 points on Jan. 29, 1983, and Dave Bing's 54 on Feb. 21, 1971. 活塞前三大得分紀錄都是對公牛。分別是Stackhouse在2001,Kelly Tripucka的56分 在1983年1月29號跟Dave Bing的54分在1971年2月21號。 … Billups appeared on the syndicated Jim Rome radio show Wednesday afternoon to talk about the Pistons and his season. 槍蜥出現在Jim Rome聯合電台秀再禮拜三下午來談論關於活塞跟他的球季。 … Lindsey Hunter provided the color commentary for Oakland University's home Mid-Continent Conference opener against Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis on FSN Detroit. Hunter had a good source for OU scouting info, as Pistons director of player development Ryan Hoover played for the Golden Grizzlies for four years. (編者按:這一段我都看不懂= =各位大大對不起啦....有空在補上) 最後 我一直很想問一個問題.... 就是 為啥火腿大叔不見勒??是退休嗎?還是被釋出阿XDD PS:小弟第一次翻外電 諸多錯誤還望請各位大大多包含唷^.^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.164.232

01/06 02:02, , 1F
翻得真流暢 火腿其實還在打~只不過改名換姓了...叫Evans XD
01/06 02:02, 1F

01/06 08:49, , 2F
南加大輸了
01/06 08:49, 2F

01/06 10:44, , 3F
敝校前兩年Rose Bowl分別就輸給USC和UT 囧rz
01/06 10:44, 3F

01/06 11:51, , 4F
Delfino越打越好真是好消息= =
01/06 11:51, 4F