[外電] There's plenty of reasons for Hamilt …

看板Pistons作者 (一切都還和以前一樣)時間18年前 (2006/01/04 21:43), 編輯推噓8(800)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文出處:http://0rz.net/940Yg There's plenty of reasons for Hamilton to be an all-star 已經有足夠的理由讓漢米入選全明星了。 AUBURN HILLS -- Richard Hamilton isn't saying much about it. Afterall, he's been through this before. 奧本山新聞 -- 漢米沒有多說什麼,畢竟,以前就被討論過這個話題了。 He's having his best season ever, with career-bests in scoring (21.7 points per game) and shooting (50 percent from the field, 47.2 percent from 3-point range). The Detroit Pistons have an NBA-best 24-4 record, with Hamilton playing a vital role in the team's success. 漢米擁有他至今最好的一季,這一季他打到現在,每場平均得21.7分,二分球命中率 五成,三分球命中率四成七二,都是他個人最佳。同時活塞也用有本季全聯盟最佳的24勝 4敗的戰績,漢米在隊中扮演著重要的角色。 However, Hamilton has that same old feeling that, as in the previous three seasons, it still won't be enough for him to land a spot on this season's all-star team. 然而,漢米在前三季就已經有了這樣的感覺了,他現在,就只缺入選全明星賽了。 "I don't worry about that any more," the Pistons guard said. "If I did, I'd go crazy." His statistics alone will get him on the short list of All-Star Game candidates. 這位活塞的後衛說:「我不再去想這些事了,如果我真的入選全明星賽,我會高興到 瘋。」他的個人統計數據會絕對夠資格讓他進入少少的全明星賽候選名單中。 When you put it in the context of what he has done since coming to Detroit in 2002, it's difficult to fathom how a player as consistent as Hamilton, on a team as successful as the Pistons, has never been an all-star. 當你細數漢米自2002年來到活塞以來,在活塞所做的一切,你很難想像這樣一個堅定 的球員,身處在活塞隊這麼成功的球隊中,竟然不曾入選過全明星賽。 "He may not have been on an all-star team, but I know I do, and I think most players in the league, look at him as an all-star," Dallas guard Jason Terry said earlier this season. "He's proven that he cannot only play in this league, but put up big numbers on a great team." 小牛的Jason Terry,在這一季剛開季時說道:「他也許不會入選全明星,但我知道, 我會把他當做是一個全明星球員看待,而我相信聯盟中大部分的球員,也和我一樣。」 「他證明了他不只能夠在聯盟中生存,還能夠在一個偉大的球隊中扮演重要的角色。」 Hamilton is one of only five players in the NBA to lead the same team in scoring and into the playoffs each of the last three seasons. 只有五位球員能夠在過去三季在同一支球隊裡成為全隊得分最高的球員,而且連三年帶領 球隊打進季後賽,漢米就是這五位中的其中一位。 The others -- Paul Pierce of Boston, Tim Duncan of San Antonio, Jermaine O'Neal of Indiana and Dirk Nowitzki of Dallas -- have a combined 19 All-Star Game berths. The four have been named to the all-star team in each of the last three seasons. 另外四位則是:塞爾蒂克的皮爾斯、馬刺的石佛、溜馬的小歐、以及小牛的司機。四 人共入選過十九次全明星賽,而且在過去三季也都入選了全明星。 In terms of team success, only San Antonio (176) and Dallas (170) have won more regular-season games than the Pistons (158) during that span. 在球隊戰績方面,過去三季只有馬刺(176勝)跟小牛(170勝)的常規賽勝場比活塞(158) 多。 Detroit's team success has made individual accomplishments difficult to come by for several Pistons players. 對一些活塞的球員來說,活塞團隊的成功,反而會掩蓋他們個人的成就。 "That's why, when people start looking at this team and who are all-stars and everything else, it becomes very difficult because you can make an argument for each one of the guys," said Pistons coach Flip Saunders. 老桑說:「這就是為什麼,當人們開始關心這個隊中有誰能入選全明星隊時,很困難 的原因。因為你總是能夠為每個人找到理由。」 Now, Hamilton's stiffest competition for an all-star berth may come from teammate Chauncey Billups. 現在,漢米想入選全明星隊所遭遇到最艱難的挑戰,可能是來自他的隊友小畢。 "Like I said, I can only do my job," Hamilton said. "And that's help this team win games and win championships. That's all I can do." 漢米自己說:「我總是盡我自己的本份,而這能夠幫助球隊獲勝而且贏得冠軍,這就 是我所能做的。」 Billups and teammate Maurice Evans have a friendly bet on Wednesday night's Rose Bowl between Southern California and Texas for the national college football championship. 小畢跟他的隊友許慧欣(嘿嘿)打賭,NCAA大學足球,禮拜三晚上的玫瑰盃,會由南 加州還是德州獲勝? Billups is pulling for USC, because his cousin, LenDale White, is the starting fullback. Evans is rooting for Texas, where he went to school. 小畢賭USC,因為他的親戚小白(嘿嘿)是USC的先發後衛,許慧欣則是賭德大,因為 德大是他的母校。 "We've been going back and fourth for a while," said Evans, who said he will probably watch the game at Billups' house. "He's believing all the hype, that every one is saying that (USC) is the best offense ever. Texas is a very stron g candidate for the No. 1 (team) just like USC is." Saunders said Lindsey Hunter, who has been on the inactive list all season following left ankle surgery in November, is "very doubtful" to be activated this week. Hunter said last month he was hoping to be back by the middle of January. . . . Orlando has a season-high three-game winning streak coming into tonight's game against the Pistons. 編按:後面三段似乎跟標題無關,講的是小畢跟許慧欣打賭大學足球,最後一段是獵人 的傷勢及復原狀態,由於翻到後面發現無關就不翻了,僅附原文。 (Evan → eVoone … 我知道我很冷…獵人受傷復原另有專文…) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.29.240.157

01/04 22:02, , 1F
Rip不能入選明星賽和球風有..要吸引觀眾從中距離有點難
01/04 22:02, 1F

01/04 22:18, , 2F
許慧欣看好久才意會過來...原來後面有解釋...
01/04 22:18, 2F

01/04 22:53, , 3F
應該是投籃命中率50%吧 :)
01/04 22:53, 3F

01/04 23:16, , 4F
可我特愛看江霞說...@@
01/04 23:16, 4F