[外電] 班蛙在活塞的進攻當中是有價值的

看板Pistons作者 (羽山千仞)時間18年前 (2005/11/12 23:42), 編輯推噓5(505)
留言10則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(潛水版眾的處女翻...由於英文不好+球齡不長,翻蠢了請見諒=_=) http://0rz.net/2a0Rc Ben Wallace a viable option in Pistons' offense 班蛙在活塞的進攻當中是有價值的 Saturday, November 12, 2005 By A. Sherrod Blakely PORTLAND, Ore. -- Rebound. Block shots. Pass the ball to someone else on offense. 在波特蘭,奧勒岡州─ 籃板、阻攻、傳球給那些進攻中的人。 For most of Ben Wallace's NBA career, that's all opponents expected him to do. 在大部分班蛙的NBA生涯中,這是所有對手預期他所會做的。 That changed two years ago when Larry Brown took over as the Detroit Pistons' head coach, replacing Rick Carlisle. To Brown, "playing the right way" meant everyone, including Wallace, would be a part of the offense. 但在兩年前布朗爺取代卡萊爾成為底特律活塞的教練時,這發生了改變。 對布朗爺來說"打正確的球"代表著所有人都要在進攻中佔有一席之地,包括了班蛙。 (OS:米利雞呢米利雞呢米利雞呢...) 廣告:卡翠納風災的災民需要你的幫助,快捐錢吧! ─美國紅十字會 (OS:或可以在PTT捐P幣給fantasyF,我會多幫災民燒點香的...) And Brown's successor, Flip Saunders, feels just as strongly about Wallace having an important role in what's shaping up to be one of the league's highest-scoring teams this season. 布朗爺的繼承者桑教練認為,在將底特律塑造成全聯盟高得分球隊一員中的這球季, 班蛙佔了很大的角色。 Wallace has made the most of his opportunities in helping the Pistons get off to their best start in more than a decade. 班蛙也充分利用著這個機會幫助活塞打出這十年來最好的開季成績。 (片語筆記:made the most of-充分利用) Heading into Friday night's game against Portland, Wallace was averaging 10.6 points and 13.6 rebounds per game. He was shooting 48.6 percent from the field, and a career-best 70 percent from the free-throw line. 直到星期五晚上對波特蘭的比賽結束,班蛙的平均得分為10.6分,平均籃板也有13.6個。 他的fieldgoal有48.6%的命中率,以及生涯最高的七成罰球率。 Saunders is known for his offensive coaching ability, and there was some concern how Wallace, a three-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year, would fit in. 桑教練以他指導進攻的能力聞名,他認為有幾點是要班蛙─ 這名得過三次年度最佳防守球員所適應的。 "I like to believe I can fit into any system," Wallace said. "I like to believe what I bring to the game, any coach in any system can sort of use what I bring to the game." "我堅信我可以融入任何系統當中。" 班蛙這麼說,"我也相信我為比賽帶來的那些貢獻, 能夠對球隊有幫助。無論是任何教練,使用任何系統,並且相信我能為比賽帶來任何貢獻 ,我都相信自己能夠做到。" (OS:感謝LEEK兄的指證...跪) Wallace's ability to run the floor better than most big men has created a number of scoring opportunities for him. In Thursday night's 111-104 win at Phoenix, Wallace had a couple of powerful, uncontested put-back dunks because of his quickness. 班蛙優於任何長人的速度開啟了許多得分機會給他。 在星期四晚上那場111-104在客場打敗太陽的比賽中, 因為他的敏捷,班蛙有兩次石破天驚的補進灌籃。 (片語筆記:put-back補進) The 6-foot-8 Wallace has also shown a surprisingly effective jump shot at times. He has spent years working on it but rarely used it in games until the last couple of seasons. 身高六呎八的班蛙同時也展現了令人驚訝的投射。這是他花了多年時間努力, 但是在兩季前極少用在比賽中。 His teammates knew he could contribute more offensively if given a chance. 他的隊友們知道它可以貢獻更多的進攻能力,如果你給他機會。 "You see the same thing we do in practice," said point guard Chauncey Billups. "A lot of the shots he's making now in games, he's been making for some time in practice. The only difference is now he's got the confidence, and the coaches have the confidence in him, to take those shots when they really count. " 隊上的控衛槍蜥如是說:"你看到了我們在練習中所做相同的事,現在他在比賽中 投了許多球,他花了不少時間練習這個。唯一的不同是他現在得到了信心, 以及教練對他的信任,在需要時投那些球。" Said Wallace: "I have to be a part of the offense. There's just no other way to have it. As long as I'm on the floor, I'm going to be a part of the offense." 班蛙說:"我必須要成為進攻的一部分,沒有另一個選擇。只要我還在場上, 我就要成為進攻的一部分。" Saunders said he encourages Wallace, as well as the rest of the Pistons, to be as actively involved as possible in the offense. 桑教練說他鼓勵班蛙積極的參與進攻。 "I think against certain teams, you want to give him the ball and let him go at someone," Saunders said. "我想在對付某些隊伍時,你會想要把球傳給他,讓他對付一些人"桑教練如是說。 (片語筆記:go at-撲向...可是這邊翻"讓他撲向一些人"好奇怪呀=_=) Thursday's game was one of those nights, with Wallace scoring 15 points. A number of his baskets came in the lane against the undersized Suns. 星期四的比賽就正如同桑教練上面所說的那種情形,班蛙於對抗身材較小號的的太陽隊 時,在禁區中得了15分。 Wallace is pleased he's being given an opportunity to contribute offensively. 班蛙很高興能夠有機會能貢獻進攻。 "As long as I'm on the floor, I'm going to be a part of the offense," Wallace said. "I would have it no other way. That's what you have to do in order to win games. You can't allow a team to come down and play four against five on the defensive end. It's tough to win like that." "只要我在場上,我將會成為進攻中的一部分。" 班蛙說:"我別無選擇,這就是為了贏球而你必須做的。 你不能允許當處於劣勢時進攻卻如四打五般,這會贏的很困難。" -- ◢◣ ◢◣ ◥█◣\/◢█◤ ▼◣ 剩下一半的幻想,與莫名奇妙的文字 ◢█ █◣ 在台北旅行 █◤ ◥█ 【Fant、點滴】http://www.wretch.cc/blog/fantasyf -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.140.7

11/13 00:01, , 1F
推翻譯 辛苦了
11/13 00:01, 1F

11/13 00:01, , 2F
不好翻的那句後面子句提前試試看吧
11/13 00:01, 2F

11/13 00:11, , 3F
思考中...(咪咪咪)
11/13 00:11, 3F

11/13 00:28, , 4F
先推片語筆記
11/13 00:28, 4F

11/13 00:29, , 5F
狂推
11/13 00:29, 5F

11/13 00:38, , 6F
推!!!
11/13 00:38, 6F

11/13 01:21, , 7F
推, Leek 的提議試試看哦,你直接翻會很奇怪是因為中文和英文
11/13 01:21, 7F

11/13 01:23, , 8F
的名詞修飾一個是在前面一個是在後面啦
11/13 01:23, 8F

11/13 01:29, , 9F
大推~
11/13 01:29, 9F

11/13 08:00, , 10F
推!!外電部隊愈來愈壯大了 讓我這個英檢沒過的真羨慕大家
11/13 08:00, 10F
其實我沒有考過英檢XDDDDDD ※ 編輯: fantasyF 來自: 140.122.43.95 (11/13 17:21)
文章代碼(AID): #13TWrMIS (Pistons)