[外電] Hamilton thrives in new scheme

看板Pistons作者 (台北不是我的家)時間18年前 (2005/11/10 11:12), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文出處: http://www.detnews.com/2005/pistons/0511/09/D06-377050.htm -- SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Richard Hamilton, don't forget, has always been able to score. It didn't matter if he was playing pick-up ball in Coatesville, Pa., or executing the offensive systems of Jim Calhoun, Doug Collins, Rick Carlisle or Larry Brown, Hamilton always found a way to get his points. 加州沙加緬度報 -- 別忘了,R.Hamilton總是具有得分的能力,不管他是在賓州的 Coatesville打一般的分組比賽時(編按:感謝Leek大的指正)或是在J.Calhoun、D.Collins 、R.Carlisle、L.Brown主導的進攻系統下打球,RIP總能找出適合自己的方式去取分。 It is safe to say, though, that those points didn't always come as easily as they have in his first three games in Flip Saunders' system. 我們有把握這麼說沒錯,雖然RIP不見得每場比賽都能像在Saunders系統下的前三場 比賽中拿分拿得如此輕鬆寫意。 "Oh yeah, the system definitely helps me a lot," Hamilton said, before scoring 21 points Tuesday night in the Pistons' 102-88 victory over the Sacramento Kings. "I am able to move more. I am able to cut more. I am able to get a lot more easy baskets." 在禮拜二晚上活塞以102比88擊敗沙加緬度國王隊的比賽中取得21分前,RIP說"噢, 沒錯,這系統的確給予我很多的助益。我能有更多的跑位,能砍下更多的分數,也有更多 輕鬆得分的機會。" Through three games, Hamilton, the Pistons leading scorer the last three seasons, was averaging 27 points and shooting 60 percent. Most of his points have come from inside 15 feet. He made 9 of 17 Tuesday, missing a couple of layups, and attempting his first three-point shot of the season. 雖然只有三場比賽(樣本數不足),Hamilton,這個過去三季以來活塞陣中的得分王, 以高達60%的投籃命中率平均每場比賽攻下27分,他大部分的得分都來自於距離籃框15呎 內的中距離或上籃...等。禮拜二的比賽他投17中9,有幾個上籃失手,但也投進了本季第 一顆三分彈。 "I am able to use different strengths that I am good at, like back-door cuts," Hamilton said. "It's just a lot of moving without the ball, and that's something that I have always done pretty well." RIP說"我可以將數個我擅長的得分手段運用地得心應手,例如開後門戰術。利用大量 地空手走位,那正是我總能做得很好的工作之一。" Saunders is loathe to take credit for a scoring burst from one of the game's most consistent scorers. But he will agree that Hamilton's skills-set make him a prototype wing player for his offense. Sauders不喜歡特別倚賴球隊中某位球員來拿分,哪怕他的確陣中最可靠的得分手。 不過他也同意RIP的得分技巧的確可作為他的進攻體系中鋒衛搖擺人的典範。 "Our system is conducive to an intelligent team that shares the ball," Saunders said. "And it's conducive to players who rely a lot on both player movement and ball movement. You put those three factors into it and it really gives Rip an opportunity." Saunders說"我們的系統可以讓一個有天份的球隊共同分享打球的樂趣,讓球員們可 以在隊友間互相幫助和球有良好流動的情況下打球。你把上述三個因子加諸球隊戰術之中 ,它就可以給予RIP機會。" But, he said, Hamilton's fast start has been the product of what amounts to a basketball version of the perfect storm. The Pistons had the second-best a ssist-to-turnover ratio in the league (75-42) and they were fifth in field goal percentage (.479). 不過他說,RIP快熱的表現不過像是在為活塞本季的精采表現做預告而已,活塞現在 擁有全聯盟第二好的助攻失誤比(75-42),高達47.9%的投籃命中率也排在聯盟第五位。 "We have guards making really good decisions and moving the ball,"Saunders said . "Our big guys set good screens and our big guys are underrated in terms of their ability to feed the ball. Especially Ben Wallace, he's a lot better feeder than I thought he was. Saunders說"我們有可以做出正確抉擇和控球的好後衛,我們的大個子能做好掩護, 而且他們投籃的能力也是被低估的。尤其是班蛙,他的投籃能力遠比我原本想像地還要好 。" "Bottom line, these guys just know how to play with each other and look for each other." "在底線,這些傢伙都很清楚要怎麼跟隊友有良好的配合。" Starting with Sacramento on Tuesday night, teams will stack their defenses against Hamilton in an attempt to at least slow him down, at least. 禮拜二和沙加緬度的比賽開始時,對手必定會使出渾身解數來阻擋RIP投籃,或至少 想辦法減緩他的速度。 "What teams will probably do, I know it's what I would do, is probably try to take Rip inside on defense and post him up," Saunders said. "You want to make him have to work on defense. If you have a guy really going at you on one end, you have to make sure you go at him on the other end. You have to try to wear him down." Saunders說"我想敵隊可能會做的大概跟我認為的一樣吧,試著讓RIP掉進防守陷阱 中並阻止他投籃,他們會努力防守以降低RIP的得分。如果你設計一個球員在這條路線上 阻擋他的去路,也得確保在另外一條路線有另一個球員可以擋住他,不管怎麼做,就是 要削弱他的破壞力。 Hamilton isn't worried. 不過RIP並不擔心。 "People hate to guard a person who's always moving," he said. "It's tough (to load up on him) because I am moving and everybody else is moving. I don't care who you put on anybody. The way the rules have been changed (to stop clutching and grabbing), there isn't a whole lot teams can do as long as we're moving, cutting and sharing the ball." 他說"人們討厭防守一個一直移動的人。因為我跟其他人都一直在走位,想有效防守 會變成是一個很困難的事,我不會管對方派誰來防守我。防守規則改變了(不能抓住對方) ,所以當我們持續在走位並讓球保持良好流動時,不會有太多的球隊有辦法對付我們。 -- Whistle stops During shoot-around Tuesday, Rasheed Wallace talked about an old familiar pain in his game - early foul trouble. "I just have to fight through it," he said, after being in early foul trouble in two of the first three games. "It's early. I don't have my fleet-a-foot yet (laughter). It's coming. I ain't too worried about it." He had averaged just 27 minutes in the first three games. Some of it , he said, was being overly aggressive. Some of it was simply being out of position. 在禮拜二的賽前練習時(編按:感謝板大的指正),R.Wallace提到一個困擾已久的老 問題 - 太快陷入犯規麻煩之中。才打完三場比賽就有兩場比賽太早陷入犯規麻煩的他說" 我不過想盡全力比賽,犯規麻煩來得太快了,我甚至來不及展現我的飛毛腿(笑)(fleet- a-foot? 救命救命阿),但它就是來了,不過對這情況我還不至於太擔心就是。"在前三場 比賽平均僅上場27分鐘的他說造成這種情況的一部分原因是因為自己打得太過積極,而另 一部分則是因為自己太容易被引出防守陣地了。 "He's picking up a bad hand-check foul early, and that's something that sometimes may not get called, but it's been called on him," Saunders said. " He's going to have to learn to adjust that kind of thing, especially early in the game." Sauders說"他很早就因為打手而陷入犯規麻煩之中,而那是某些有時裁判並不會吹判 的犯規項目,不過他就是被判犯規了。他必須學會調整防守的尺度以避免犯規,尤其是在 球賽才剛開始的階段。 A deeper bench, with Antonio McDyess and Darko Milicic filling in, has helped keep the Pistons afloat with Wallace on the bench. "It's not as stressful (with him out) and that helps in one way," Wallace said. "But from a personal standpoint, I don't like it too much because I do like to be out there on that court." He was on Tuesday, going foul-less. "It's about time," he said. 擁有A.McDyess、D.Milicic等人的雄厚板凳群當溪蛙下去休息時仍能持續提供活塞戰 力不墜。溪蛙說"就某方面來說,我在場邊休息而由板凳球員替補上場時球隊戰力還是可以 維持在一定的水平之上而不會拉警報,但就個人觀點而言,我並不是很喜歡這種情形發生 ,因為比起在場邊休息,我更想上場打球。"他在禮拜二的比賽,連一次犯規都沒有,他說 "早該這樣了。" -- Feel is pain Chauncey Billups knows the anguish his friend and New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury is going through. Marbury, like most of the Knicks players, is chafing and struggling trying to learn Larry Brown's ways and means. "After Larry took that job, Steph called me six times in two days, and he's still calling me," Billups said. "They are going through some tough times now, but he's still happy they've got a good coach. "It's just like how I was when LB first came here. You are hearing so much you just want to say, 'What am I supposed to do?' "I just told him, stay the course. Over time he will make y'all a much better team." C.Billups知道他的好朋友 - 紐約尼克隊的後衛S.Marbury正經歷著痛苦的磨合過程, 就像尼克隊大部分的球員,正一面煩惱一面掙扎地試著學習新教頭L.Brown的習慣和想法。 Billups說"Brown接下尼克隊總教練一職後,Marbury在兩天內就打電話給我六次,而現在 他仍持續打電話向我請教(抱怨? XD)他們現在正經歷著痛苦的磨合過程,不過他依然因認 為球隊得到了一個好教練而感到高興。"他現在的感受就和當初Brown剛到活塞執教時我的 感受沒兩樣,你從他(Marbury)那聽來的正是當初你想說的話'我應該怎麼做?'。"我只告 訴他,認真學習Brown所傳授的,一段時間後他肯定能讓你們變成一個更棒的球隊。" -- In the bonus Check this out: The Pistons are presently second in the league in fastbreak scoring, averaging 17.3 break points a game. Denver leads with 18 per game. "It goes back to what we've said from day one," Saunders said. "If you are aggressive defensively, it doesn't have to stop at that end. Stay aggressive at both ends and try to keep teams back on their heels." ...Clippers guard Sam Cassell believes that his former teammate Latrell Sprewell could be wearing a Pistons uniform right now had he chose to."I know for a fact he could have been with Flip if he wanted to in July," Cassell told reporters in Minnesota. That's not exactly true. Saunders said that Sprewell was one of at least 20 free agent players he and President Joe Dumars discussed over the summer (they wound up signing Maurice Evans and Dale Davis),but Sprewell was never offered a contract . "It never got to that point," Saunders said. 注意看:目前活塞每場比賽藉由快攻得到的分數有17.3分,高掛在全聯盟第二名,榜 首是丹佛的18分。Saunders說"這樣的表現正可以回應到我們第一天就說過的,你可以在防 守端保持積極,但也不需荒廢了在攻擊端應下的功夫。在攻守兩方面都保持積極,試著讓 敵隊只能在我們後面拼命追趕。"...快艇隊的後衛S.Cassell相信只要他的前隊友L. Sprewell點頭,他就可以馬上穿上活塞的球衣。Cassell告訴明尼蘇達的記者"我知道一個 事實,七月的時候其實他就有機會和Saunders繼續共事的。"可是這麼說並不完全正確, Saunders說Sprewell是他跟總管J.Dumars在暑假期間討論到是否要積極爭取入隊的超過20 名的自由球員中的一位沒錯,但Spree從頭到尾都沒開過他想要的價碼跟合約給我們參考( 活塞最後選擇和M.Evans還有D.Davis簽約)。Saunders說"我們始終無法取得共識。" ...Rookie Amir Johnson may not get into his first real NBA game any time soon, but he keeps wowing them in practice. The other day, he cleared the gym when he drove the middle of the floor, started his jump at the free throw line and soared all the way to the rim and dunked. "I still had time at the end to make another move if I wanted to," he said. 菜鳥A.Johnson短期內可能無法在NBA有生涯第一場的出賽,不過他在練習時持續讓球 隊感到驚豔。前幾天,他把球場打掃乾淨(cleared the gym?)後走到場中,開始跳投和罰 球練習,然後用出包括灌籃等他所有會的技巧來進攻籃框。他說"如果我想,我依然有時間 讓自己更加進步以爭取上場機會。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.241.111.125

11/11 09:24, , 1F
終於翻完啦 哈~ 另外不小心修到Kreen的推文 抱歉
11/11 09:24, 1F

11/10 17:36, , 2F
11/10 17:36, 2F

11/10 18:39, , 3F
推~
11/10 18:39, 3F

11/10 18:53, , 4F
哪裡 感謝你都快來不及了
11/10 18:53, 4F

11/10 19:30, , 5F
推 感謝願意翻譯外電的大大們
11/10 19:30, 5F

11/10 21:05, , 6F
我的家鄉沒有霓虹燈
11/10 21:05, 6F

11/10 21:37, , 7F
pick-up game是指一般的分邊比賽 互相選人來打的那種全場比賽
11/10 21:37, 7F

11/11 16:57, , 8F
shoot-around是比賽前的投籃練習...
11/11 16:57, 8F
※ 編輯: kerrys 來自: 222.250.136.156 (11/11 19:10)
文章代碼(AID): #13ShgloQ (Pistons)