[期刊] International Journal of Hydrogen Energy

看板PhD作者 (第一杯14g)時間14年前 (2010/05/01 07:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
投稿期刊: International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 投稿日誌: 3/20 initial, 3/27 with editor & given manuscript number, 4/29 decision: revise 文章工作經過: 此文章前後修改了半年, 在格式上, data數量上和自我一致性老師皆比較 要求, 希望能一次被審過. 個人則覺得自己在introduction寫得比較生動. Reviewer #1: The work is well ordered and written. I consider that manuscript could be published after some minor revisions. (他叫我改圖片配色) Reviewer #2: In principle, this Reviewer does not have objections to the publication of this manuscript in its current form. It is relatively well written and full of data. Editor: I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript received positive feedback from the reviewers. …I ask that the authors have a qualified English language reviewer carefully proofread and correct the manuscript for grammatical and stylistic errors. 心得: 這篇文章可能因為字數很多(約10000字), 因為怕看的人頭昏, 所以修得比較小心. 這次的經驗令我覺得文章的表面(英文, 陳述順序, 有無type error)很重要, 讓人找不到 你的毛病, 看得很順的話, reviewer好像自然就不會質疑你scientific上的問題. 還有 Introduction是否能引人入勝也是相當重要的事. 昨天打開信箱有點驚到, 因為此期刊的 審稿週期平均半年, 一開始還在想是不是八成GG了, ORz… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.4.6 ※ 編輯: cssula 來自: 114.43.4.6 (05/01 08:00)
文章代碼(AID): #1BssmlAw (PhD)