[線上] 英文筆友(已徵到)

看板Penpal作者 (....@@)時間16年前 (2008/03/10 20:02), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
PART1 個人基本資料: ID / 筆名: fitler 年次: 72 性別(男性、女性、礦物): male 身分: 社會人士 站內信: fitler 郵政信箱:(願意收實體信件的人填寫) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- PART2 希望筆友能符合: pratice english with me or exchange your life At least one~two letter one week 希望性別: human = = 希望年齡: more than 20 ages 希望身分: it's all right ============================================================================ PART3 興趣 / 喜好: reading, music, TV, basketball, internet 自我介紹 (自我發揮的空間,請超過一百字以上) I am a freshman of my job in Hsin-Chu and have just graduated form the graduate shoollast year. Because of my learning about computer science, the english reading ability play an important role. But i know my setence structures or grammmer still stays in my senior high shool. Although i recently learn english by some methods, like english song or some traning websites, it is still not engough. Sometimes i am lazy on the regular practice. Maybe the pen-pal is well way to provide not only the motivation but also well friendship. I can do my best to apply and find some appriate vocabulary or phrases to describe my life or anything i want to deliver to you. Of course i also wish you can get something you want. If you just study in english department, i am grad to meet you. But it is not the necessay condition. Well, i expect that i can say "nice to meet you". :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.37.54

03/12 15:17, , 1F
你的英文文法有些錯誤耶...
03/12 15:17, 1F

03/12 22:45, , 2F
Come on..he's practicing. Don't be so picky
03/12 22:45, 2F

03/13 09:23, , 3F
i will be more strict on my grammer. Thank you.
03/13 09:23, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #17rIDYDJ (Penpal)