[外電] Julian Wright getting chance to start

看板Pelicans作者 (沉默)時間14年前 (2009/09/26 10:29), 編輯推噓10(1001)
留言11則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/MeZsm ju-ju本季得到先發的機會 When the New Orleans Hornets open training camp Tuesday in Lafayette, Coach Byron Scott said third-year pro Julian Wright will strictly play small forward, where he could emerge as the starter ahead of veteran Peja Stojakovic. 在Lafayette的訓練營中,scott說ju-ju將以先發sf的身分頂替peja出賽 With a mandate from Hornets owner George Shinn to develop the team's young players, the onus is on Scott, who is giving Wright every opportunity to produce. 在小氣老闆本季將培養年輕人為主的命令下,這責任自然落到scott身上,Wright 於是得到這個表現的機會 Wright struggled last season, playing spotty minutes at shooting guard and both forward positions. He averaged two points in four of the five games in last season's first-round playoff exit against Denver. ju-ju上季在零星的上場時間中掙扎著 "He can play both positions (small forward and shooting guard), but right now I want him to get totally comfortable at small forward, " Scott said. "That's something we did during summer league. That's the only spot I want him to play, so he can get comfortable, that it becomes second nature." scott說: 雖然他可以打sg跟sf,但是本季將會全心專職sf這角色,從夏盟開始我就只要 他打好sf這位置,他將感覺如魚得水 略刪 However, this season the Hornets have retooled their roster with six new players. Scott is confident they will be able to push the tempo more frequently because of the improvement of the bench, which includes first-round draft pick Darren Collison, a point guard from UCLA. 本季黃蜂多了六張新面孔的情形下,scott意識到球隊可以用更流暢的節奏輪替, 這裡面包括Darren Collison (pg真的很爽.....__對了,什麼都對了,不過Collison確實不賴,心態也很成熟...) Knowing he must make an impact throughout the preseason, Wright said he spent the offseason working on his post-up and mid-range moves. Scott said he told Wright when summer league play ended that he has to earn the starting job. ju-ju明白自己的腳色吃重,所以停賽期間他努力的練習低位面框跟中距離跑位 等等技巧,一直到夏盟結束,scott告訴他將獲得先發的位置 "They are trying to channel me in one position, so I can give the best effort, " said Wright, who resumed workouts in New Orleans on Monday. "That's what training camp is for, figuring out what is going to make the team play at the highest level possible. So all I can do is come and show what I've been working on and try to provide the team with it." "目標明確,我就能全力奮鬥" ju-ju如此說,"我將盡力表現一切,讓我自己跟球隊更好" Scott has toyed with the idea of starting Wright since the end of last season, and he ran it past his assistant coaches and General Manager Jeff Bower. 上一季其實scott就試過讓ju-ju先發了 Scott said Wright could develop rapidly as a starter alongside All-Stars David West and Chris Paul, and Stojakovic's career could be extended by coming off the bench. Stojakovic, who is entering his 12th year in the NBA, has struggled with back problems since requiring sending-ending surgery in 2006 to remove a disc fragment. 這個決定,將會讓ju-ju跟阿西cp3依樣站上明星球員之路,而從板凳出發會讓peja延續 他的職業生涯,畢竟paja背傷跟年齡都不停影響著他 "I have been thinking about it for a while, " Scott said. "Obviously, I want to discuss it with Peja. If you bring Peja and James Posey off the bench, that's a pretty good bench. He'll go against second-tier guys instead of having to go against (Denver's) Carmelo Anthony and those kind of guys every single night." 我認真考慮了一下,覺得讓peja跟posey從板凳出發真是再好不過了,paja也可以避免跟 像甜瓜這樣一線球員每晚硬幹,二線球員對他而言好應付的多了,我會跟peja討論的 scott說 DIOGU ADJUSTING: Hornets forward Ike Diogu said he has been in New Orleans the past two weeks trying to get acclimated to the city and his teammates before training camp begins. He has participated in volunteer workouts. Scott said he plans to play Diogu at power forward and occasionally at center. "They (Hornets) didn't give me any guarantees, but they said if I just come here and do what I'm capable of doing, then at the end of the day, I would be happy with everything, " Diogu said. DIOGU說:黃蜂沒給什麼保證啦,不過他們說你打好球,自然就會有得爽的..... scott說:主要打pf而偶客串c(會不會太矮了點阿.要打勇士那套喔.....) 先發陣容出來了 C:資優生 PF阿西 SF JU-JU SG MO-P PG CP3 不差不是嗎 年輕力壯..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.229.188

09/26 10:45, , 1F
不差 但有點矮.. 而且Scott經常會腦包...
09/26 10:45, 1F

09/26 11:01, , 2F
MOP快回到以前暴龍時代的MOP吧
09/26 11:01, 2F

09/26 11:46, , 3F
期待期待~~
09/26 11:46, 3F

09/26 13:19, , 4F
好期待新球季阿
09/26 13:19, 4F