[外電] Magloire gets back in the game!!!

看板Pelicans作者 (黃蜂隊加油!!)時間19年前 (2005/03/18 19:43), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.nola.com/hornets/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/111112711590230.xml 原文出自http://nola.com Magloire gets back in the game Hornets center plays for the first time since Nov. 26 Thursday, March 17, 2005 By Jimmy Smith Staff writer It was a night of milestones Wednesday at New Orleans Arena. Hornets center Jamaal Magloire played for the first time since Nov. 26 when he fractured the ring finger on his right hand. And the man who has played in place of Magloire in the post this year, P.J. Brown, became the leading rebounder in franchise history when he grabbed his second of the game with 9:34 remaining in the first quarter off a miss by Memphis' Earl Watson. Brown passed Larry Johnson (3,479). He already had surpassed Johnson's offensive rebound record of 1,187 on Feb. 28 at Dallas and entered the game against Memphis needing 30 defensive rebounds to move past Johnson in that category. PJ老大破了以前Larry Johnson在黃蜂的進攻籃板紀錄哦!!! Brown finished with 13 rebounds and 14 points in an 88-82 loss to the Grizzlies. Magloire, meanwhile, was activated Wednesday afternoon from the injured list, where he has been since Dec. 4. He missed 51 games in all. Magloire正式上場了,可是目前還是打替補 Magloire checked in for the first time with 4:45 remaining in the first quarter, replacing Jackson Vroman as Brown moved back to his customary power forward position. "I'm ecstatic to be back," Magloire said. "It's a new team. I'm just looking forward to trying to fit in." Hornets coach Byron Scott said Magloire would probably play between 15 and 20 minutes, depending upon his stamina, and more if Magloire felt up to it. "I don't have any expectations," Magloire said. "I'll just leave it up to Coach. He and I have had a great relationship, and I trust his decision. I am really anxious. Missing 51 games is not normal for me." Before this season's injury, Magloire hadn't missed a regular-season game in his four-year career. He played 25 minutes against the Grizzlies, scored five points and had 10 rebounds. "When he got hurt," Scott said, "I really felt like he was starting to understand what we needed from him. And he was delivering. He almost has to start over. Just being around and watching, hopefully he can pick up where he left off." 這邊是Scott對Magloire說的一些鼓勵 WEST IS NEXT: Hornets forward David West (bruised right knee) also was activated from the injured list Wednesday, but his return to the floor could be a week away. West也在一個禮拜後準備回來了XD "David said the knee feels good and there's no pain," Scott said. "But he wants game-like conditions in practice for a couple of days. "He'll get that (today), and then won't get it again, basically, until Tuesday (in Minneapolis). After Tuesday's practice, we'll sit back down. Hopefully, for Wednesday's game (against the Timberwolves) he'll be ready to go." ANDERSEN GROUNDED: Swingman Chris Andersen was placed on the injured list and will miss at least five games with an infected right elbow. He still is hospitalized and receiving intravenous antibiotics. The earliest Andersen could return would be the end of next week. Anderson最快要在下個禮拜才能回來囉~~ SWIFT SIDELINED: Scott said it didn't bother him that Memphis forward Stromile Swift (sprained left ankle) didn't play Wednesday night. Swift, from LSU, becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1. "I've seen him," Scott said, smiling. "I know what Stromile can do." . . . . . . . =========================== 我...看到了希望的曙光...Q_Q -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.194.32

218.166.35.87 03/19, , 1F
今天Magloire在紀錄上是打先發 終於 回來了
218.166.35.87 03/19, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #12Ehxcxd (Pelicans)