[賽後訪問]Padres score early knockout in LA

看板Padres作者 (Ferrari我來了)時間18年前 (2006/09/17 23:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
LOS ANGELES -- Mike Cameron likes the "vibe and energy" teammate Woody Williams carries to the mound. Williams' mojo seems to be bringing out the beast in the club's often-criticized offense. 隊友woody把cameron喜歡的"vibe and energy護身符"帶上投手丘(不知道甚麼是vibe and energy我猜是一種東西吧?),woody的護身符讓常被為人詬病的攻擊似乎帶出了一頭"猛獸" On the attack from the start, the Padres cut loose for eight third-inning runs and pounded the Dodgers, 11-2, in front of a packed house numbering 55,781 Saturday night at Dodger Stadium. The Friars have now generated 21 runs in Williams' past two starts. 從開始的進攻,padres在第三局灌入中止輸球的8分且笑傲dodgers,以11-2大勝在客場 55781人面前,教士們在woody兩次先發裡灌入有21分分數。 After Cameron, Adrian Gonzalez and Todd Walker homered during the third-inning uprising, it was smooth sailing as the Friars sliced Los Angeles' National League West lead to a half-game while maintaining their 1 1/2-game Wild Card advantage over Philadelphia. 第三局cameron跟a-gon跟walker的三發hr,讓padres順利劈開LA的國聯西區領先只差半場 且外卡領先phillies到1.5場。 "That's huge," Williams said. "It makes [Sunday] more fun, and, hopefully, guys can relax and have another good game." "真是重要""這天很棒,這些傢伙可以放鬆打出其他好比賽"woody說。 San Diego has taken 12 of 16 games from Los Angeles this season, including six of seven at Dodger Stadium. padres本季對上dodgers 16場比賽勝了12場,包括了7次客場(dodger stadium)勝了6次。 The Padres pounded out 13 hits, eight for extra bases, and gave Williams (9-5) a three-run lead against Chad Billingsley (5-4) before the 40-year-old craftsman delivered his first pitch. padres敲出13次安打,8支長打(XBH),在這40歲的老工匠開始投時,對上billingsley就給 了woody三分領先。 Brian Giles' 1,000th career walk and Walker's single were followed by Gonzalez's two-out, two-run double, a laser to right-center. Cameron singled home Gonzalez. giles生涯第1000次保送跟walker的安打,隨後上場的a-gon在兩出局打出2分double,雷 射般的射到右中外野,之後cameron安打送回a-gon。 With lefty Eric Stults on the mound in the third, Gonzalez walked and Cameron hammered his 20th homer of the season to left. 第三局換上eric時,a-gon保送後cameron本季第20號hr出現。 "He's exciting, electric -- especially when he's going good at the plate," Williams said of Cameron. "For whatever reason, when he's hitting, we're a better ballclub." "他真是像被電到一樣令人興奮,特別當他在場上表現很好時""不管甚麼理由當他打 擊,我們是最棒的球隊。"woody說道cameron。 That might be traced to Cameron's own formidable mojo. 或許這要歸功cameron他那強大的護身符。 After Cameron's blast to left, Russell Branyan doubled and scored on Dave Roberts' two-out single. 在cameron的hr後,russell二壘打且在dave的安打後回來得分。 Southpaw Tim Hamulack replaced Stults and yielded an RBI double to Giles, his second double of the night. Walker then lifted his eighth homer of the season and second as a Padre into the right-field corner. hamulack替代stults且被giles打出帶有打點的二壘打,他今晚第二支double,隨後 walker打出本季第8號hr。 After a walk to Mike Piazza, Gonzalez crushed his 22nd homer to dead center, tying Piazza for the club lead. 在保送piazza後,a-gon打出他中間方向的第22號hr讓piazza回家。 Williams gave up a leadoff homer to Rafael Furcal in the first and nothing more. woody第一局被furcal打出無人出局的hr後就在也沒有失過分了。 "With that big crowd," Williams said, "I had to start making good pitches." "我必須要投好每個球在那群眾壓力下。"woody說 He left after six innings having yielded five hits and two walks, while striking out four. Brian Sweeney worked the final three innings, yielding a run in the eighth on Matt Kemp's double and a wild pitch. 他投6局被打5安且2次保送,有4次so,sweeney收拾最後三局,在第八局失一分是因為被 kemp打double且加一個暴投。 "Woody brings a good vibe on the days he pitches, a very good vibe," Cameron said, after Williams had beaten the Giants with his arm and bat in his previous start in San Francisco. "No knock against anybody else, but Woody has a knack for bringing that [high] level of energy." "今天woody他投球時有很好的vibe,非常好的vibe"cameron說,上次對上giants woody用他的打擊跟手臂重創了巨人,"沒有被別人敲但是woody用他好表現敲別人。" Asked to elaborate on that thought after Williams' dismissal of the Dodgers, Cameron said: "That's just Woody, man. He's got a very keen idea of what he wants to do to all the hitters. The energizing part is something he brings every day with his ability to control the tempo of a game. 在woody力退dodgers後cameron詳細的說"這就是woody,哇喔,對上打者時他會知道要 怎麼做他有聰明的想法,這充滿活力的部分他每天都會帶來且加上他的能力去控制整場 比賽的節奏。" "One thing you notice is that he very rarely gives up a big inning. The guy knows how to pitch." "一件你要注意的事他會小心的不會製造出大局,這人知道要怎麼投。" Walker, who led the hit parade on Saturday night with two singles to go with his homer, praised Roberts and Giles in front of him for setting a tone of selectivity, working counts. walker今天是大進補一天,兩支single有一支hr,他稱讚他會有這成績,是因為dave 跟giles在他前面已經設定好了。 "The top guys are good on-base percentage guys," Walker said, "and the guys in the middle of the order can drive in runs. This is a good lineup." "好球員就是好的上壘員""且中間的球員就是能把分數打回來,這是很棒的打線。"walker 說(太謙虛了)。 Gonzalez's four RBIs matched his career high, and Cameron drove in three while delivering his club-best 59th extra-base hit. a-gon今天平了他生涯4分打點,且cameron隊史最佳的59支長打(XBH)。 With his 20th homer to go with 23 steals, Cameron became a 20-20 man for the fifth time in his career. 有著20次hr跟23次sb,cameron完成生涯第5次20-20。 "Sure, it means a lot," Cameron said, grinning. "I sure didn't want to be stuck on 19 [homers]. The ball was carrying well, and I was happy to get one up in the seats." "當然,這是有意義的""我不想停在19支,這球打的好,且我很高興達成這成績。" cameron笑說。 This marks a remarkable comeback by the 33-year-old center fielder, whose 2005 season ended on Aug. 11 at PETCO Park after a violent collision with Mets teammate Carlos Beltran. 這非凡的記錄重回到這33歲的外野手身上,在去年的8/11號,在PETCO park跟他mets的 隊友beltran很激烈的碰撞。 Cameron needed extensive surgery to repair multiple facial fractures, and he seems to be savoring the game more than ever since arriving in San Diego in November in a trade for Xavier Nady. cameron需要很大的手術去修補很多的顏面骨折,且在11月padres用nady交易過來。 Williams, at age 40, is also savoring the moments, hoping his excellent work this season will have him gainfully employed in 2007. woody,40歲,希望他好表現會給他在2007年的好籌碼。 "It makes me feel like I'm doing my job," Williams said. "He appreciates the way I go about my job. I put a lot more emphasis on trying to have that fire and attitude on days I don't pitch. It's so easy to get down when you put personal pressure on yourself. I'm trying to push guys in the right direction." "讓我感到我要這樣做""他很感激我這樣鼓勵他,當你自己給自己壓力這是很容易沮喪的, 我會試著鼓勵朝好的方面看" Another win on Sunday behind Chris Young, who challenges Derek Lowe, will push the Padres back on top of the NL West. 如在星期日young對上lowe獲勝後將會把padres推上國聯西區王座。 source:http://0rz.net/971QR -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.123.108.169 ※ 編輯: Raikknen 來自: 220.143.217.122 (09/18 00:23)
文章代碼(AID): #153MkRrA (Padres)