[歌曲] HONOR SOCIETY - Where Are You Now

看板PTGSH94_312作者 (只想繼續飛...)時間14年前 (2009/12/30 16:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這是老大我的哥哥介紹給我聽的...... 聽完之後真的還蠻有感觸的 大家可以聽聽看囉^^ (對啦!歌詞是英文 但是還蠻簡單的 相信大家經過雄哥的訓練這些一定沒問題的!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0xRXwn8IAc
歌詞: To my favorite teacher Who told me never give up To my 5th grade crush Who I thought I really loved To the guys I missed And the girls we kissed Where are you now? To my ex-best friends Don’t know how we grew apart To my favorite band And sing-alongs in my car To the face I see In my memories Where are you now? Where are you now? Cause I’m thinking of you You showed me how How to live like I do If it wasn’t for you I would never be who I am To my first girlfriend I thought for sure was the one To my last girlfriend Sorry that I screwed it up To the ones I loved But didn't show it enough Where are you now? Where are you now? Cause I'm thinking of you You showed me how, how to live like I do If it wasnt for you I would never be who I am. And I'll never see those days again And things will never be that way again But thats just how it goes, People change, But I know I wont forget you - guitar solo - To the ones who cared And who were there from the start To the love that left and took a piece of my heart To the few who’d swear I’d never go anywhere Where are you now? Where are you now? Cause I’m thinking of you You showed me how How to live like I do If it wasn’t for you I would never be who I am If it wasn’t for you I would never be who I am If it wasn’t for you I’d be nothing Where are you now? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.233.138.218
文章代碼(AID): #1BEmpkQ4 (PTGSH94_312)