[外電] Rubio得到世界盃冠軍和MVP

看板PHX-Suns作者 (spiderpig)時間4年前 (2019/09/18 01:52), 4年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
出處:http://tinyurl.com/y52t5ca6 Ricky Rubio hasn’t played a game yet for the Phoenix Suns, but he’s already showing the organization and fanbase what he is capable of on the court at a global scale. Not only did Rubio lead the Spanish National Team to win the gold medal at the FIBA World Cup 2019, but he earned himself the TISSOT Most Valuable Player Award in the process for his dominant play throughout the tournament Rubio 雖然還未幫太陽打過一場球,但他已經向全世界展示了他的組織能力。他不只帶 西班牙獲得了冠軍,也靠自己統治般的能力得到了MVP。 The 28-year-old point guard guided Spain to their first FIBA World Cup championship since 2006 while leading the team in scoring (16.4 ppg.) and assists (6.0 apg.) to go along with his 4.6. rebounds and 1.5 steals. 這位28歲的後衛靠著全能的數據,帶領西班牙繼2006年後再一次獲得了世界盃冠軍(上次 MVP是Paul Gasol哦)。 Rubio took his gameplay to another level when his country needed him most in the Semi-Final and Title game. He tipped-off against Suns teammate Aron Baynes in order to reach the Finals, as Spain and Australia battled through two overtimes in one of the most thrilling games of the tournament. Rubio ultimately got the better of the matchup scoring 19 points with 12 assists, 7 rebounds and 4 steals. 當他的國家在四強和冠軍賽需要他時,Rubio將他的比賽帶到了不同層級。在四強時, 他淘汰了在太陽的隊友,Aron Baynes。這場比賽歷經了兩次延長,應該是這次賽會 最精采的比賽了。Rubio這場比賽拿下了,19分12助攻7籃板4抄截。 Spain took care of Argentina much more convincingly in the Finals with a 95-75 victory behind Rubio’s 19 points, 7 rebounds and 3 assists. 西班牙在冠軍賽好好照顧了阿根廷,以20分之差贏球。Rubio得到了19分7籃板3助攻 “We made history,” Rubio told FIBA.basketball. “We had to fight for this one. It's just amazing how the whole tournament has been for us as a team. We weren't the biggest or most talented team, but we were the team with the biggest heart. We showed it tonight and in the whole tournament. Couldn't be more proud of my teammates and our coaches. This will go down as a memory for us as a family.” Rubio說我們創造了歷史,身為一個團隊,整個系列賽我們打得非常好。雖然我們不是 最大團也不是最有天分的球隊,但我們上下一心,不管是在今晚還是整個系列賽。我為 我的隊友和教練感到驕傲,這會是我們最深刻的回憶。 Family was one of Rubio’s main driving forces throughout the tournament as he continuously felt his mother guiding him on his way to victory. 家人是驅使Rubio前進非常重要的力量,他一直覺得是他媽引導著他走向勝利。 "I lost my mom three years ago,” Rubio said. “I know she was behind me, pushing me every day to get the best out of me, and I know there's nobody in this world who loves me more than her. She's still driving me every day.” 三年前我失去了我媽。我知道她一直在我身後,驅使我去實現更好的我,我也知道 再也沒有人可以像她這樣愛我了。她依然每天激勵著我。 All eyes have been on Rubio since he first made his highly-anticipated professional debut for Spain at age 14. Fast forward to age 28, he’s wearing a FIBA World Cup gold medal with his Spanish teammates while accepting the TISSOT Most Valuable Player Award. 從14歲在職業聯賽登場後,Rubio一直被所有人關注。時間來到28歲,他正在接受MVP頒獎 與他的隊友帶著金牌享受這榮譽。 "I wanted to enjoy the moment and remember, because it's something that's going to follow me for life," Rubio said. "This tournament is special. This place will always be special, now and all time. Everything started here, but it doesn't end here. This place holds a great chapter of my life." Rubio說我想要享受此刻並且記住它,因為它會伴隨著我的人生。這次世界盃是非常 獨特的,這地方也是。所有的事情從這裡開始,但並不會在這裡結束。這地方在我的人生 有非常重要的意義。 The title has been won for Spain and now Rubio’s focus shifts back to the U.S. and his commitment to the city of Phoenix and the Suns organization. His tenacity, playmaking and scoring-prowess displayed throughout the FIBA World Cup will now be inserted into the Suns lineup as he gears up to lead the young team into the 2019-20 season next month. 現在Rubio要將他的目光,拉回鳳凰城。他在這次世界盃展現出的韌性、得分和領導力 將被帶回鳳凰城,帶領這支年輕的球隊向前走。 結論:上一個在這年紀來太陽的白人後衛,聽說帶領我們連兩季60勝! 要求不多,下季我只希望有季後賽阿 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.192.6.144 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PHX-Suns/M.1568742767.A.4FF.html ※ 編輯: tbi33 (123.192.6.144 臺灣), 09/18/2019 01:57:13

09/18 12:32, 4年前 , 1F
小比加油 期待下一季的表現
09/18 12:32, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1TWHrlJ_ (PHX-Suns)