Rubio 將為鳳凰城帶來領袖風範和與季後賽經驗

看板PHX-Suns作者 (骨髓捐贈match也是種緣份)時間4年前 (2019/07/25 19:32), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
Ricky Rubio Brings Leadership & Playoff Experience to Phoenix Ricky Rubio將為鳳凰城帶來領袖風範和與季後賽經驗 https://www.nba.com/suns/features/ricky-rubio-brings-leadership-playoff- experience-phoenix#gref https://preview.tinyurl.com/y4yf3ejy Playmaking. Defense. Leadership. 組織進攻。防守。領袖風範。 Ricky Rubio will provide all three for the Suns as the eight-year NBA veteran decided to join Phoenix at the outset of free agency this summer. A true point guard, Rubio will assume lead playmaking duties alongside Devin Booker as the two will look to establish themselves one of the most versatile backcourts in the league. 在Ricky Rubio這位八年資歷NBA老將決定在今年夏天以自由球員加入鳳凰城時,他就注定 要為太陽隊提供全部這三種要素。作為一名貨真價實的控球後衛,Rubio將與Devin Booker一起擔任主要的組織任務,因此他們將成為聯盟中最為多才多藝的後場球員之一。 “This summer we set out to improve our team,” General Manager James Jones said. “We had two positions of need, primarily the point guard position. I’ m just really excited. I know myself, Coach Monty, the entire organization, we ’re just really thrilled to have Ricky with us. Knowing that his experience, his winning pedigree, his ability to control a team, run a team, lead a team is something that we missed, something that we hadn’t had recently in Phoenix.” “今年夏天,我們將著手強化我們的團隊,”GM James Jones說。“我們有兩個需要填補 的位置,而最主要的是控衛這個位置。我真的很興奮。我知道自己、Monty教練、整個球 團,我們真的很興奮能讓Ricky和我們站在一起。我們知道他的經驗、他的贏球血統、他 掌控球隊、管理球隊、領導球隊的能力是我們過去曾錯過的,這是我們以往在鳳凰城所缺 乏的。“ The battled-tested point guard was the first free agent signing for the Suns this offseason, a move that satisfied one of Jones’s highest priorities this summer. Rubio’s desire to lead, coupled with Phoenix’s need for an experienced point guard, made for an easy match in the Valley of the Sun. 控球後衛爭奪戰是這個休賽季太陽隊簽約自由球員的首要任務,這一動作滿足了Jones今 年夏天的最優先任務。Rubio對於領導球隊的渴望,加上太陽隊對於經驗豐富之控球後衛 的需求,使得他們能夠在太陽之谷隊中輕易看對眼。 “I didn’t pitch him,” Jones said. “We talked basketball. I think he saw an opportunity to come here and be who he is, who’s he’s always been: a leader. My conversations with Ricky were really direct. It was we need you, we think that you can thrive here and you can make us better...That was a challenge that he was willing to accept and we’re glad that he accepted it.” “我沒有對他進行推銷,”Jones說。“我們只是談論籃球。我認為他看到了一個來到這 裡,並大展所長,能做回原本的自己的機會(譯者按:爵士對不起你小比):成為領導者。 我與Ricky的談話非常直接。我們需要你,我們認為你可以在這裡茁壯成長,你也可以讓 我們變得更好......這是一個他願意接受的挑戰,我們很高興他接受了這項挑戰。“ Rubio is coming off back-to-back playoff appearances after guiding the Utah Jazz to the postseason the last two years. Head Coach Monty Williams believes the Suns are in a similar situation that the Jazz found themselves in before Rubio helped elevate the team to the next level. 在過去兩年協助猶他爵士隊打入季後賽之後,Rubio將再次衝擊季後賽。主教練Monty Williams認為太陽隊目前的情況,類似於爵士隊在Rubio協助提升球隊水平之前所處的狀 態。 “I think the thing that impacted me more than anything is what he did in Utah,” Williams said. “They were in this position a few years ago and he was able to make those guys better. I know he has the ability to do the same and more here.” “我認為會影響我的事情比他在猶他州所做的更多。” Williams說:“他們幾年前就是 處於這個狀況,而他能夠讓這些傢伙變得更好。我知道他有能力在這裡複製同樣的成果。 “ Widely regarded as one of the craftiest passers in the league, Rubio is a true two-way talent that also brings relentless tenacity on the defensive end. He’s one of just five players in NBA history to rank top 20 in both assists and steals per game (Jason Kidd, Magic Johnson, John Stockton and Chris Paul). Rubio被廣泛認為是聯盟中最狡詰的傳球手之一,更可以在防守端同樣帶來無情的韌性, 真正在攻守兩端上的天才。他是NBA歷史上僅有的五名場均助攻與抄截都排名前20的球員 之一(Jason Kidd、Magic Johnson、John Stockton 與 Chris Paul)。 “There’s a lot of guys in this league who offensively are really, really good, but what separates the best from them, is their defense,” Rubio said. “That’s one of my mindsets. Everything starts with defense and, with that being said, it starts with the point guard because it sets the tone from the beginning.” “在這個聯盟中有很多球員在進攻端上表現真的非常非常好,但防守則是讓最好的球員與 眾不同,”Rubio說“那是我的心態之一。人們這樣說,一切都從防守開始,它始於控球 後衛,因為它從一開始就定下了基調。“ While the resume is impressive in itself, the former fifth overall pick represents not only the player the Suns wanted on the court, but off the court as well. 雖然他的經歷本身令人印象深刻,但這位前五順位的球員不僅是太陽隊在球場上想要的球 員,而且還有球場外的表現。 “He’s about all of the things that we want to promote, the habits, the attitude, experience,” Williams said. “Really excited about him as a person. Everybody that I’ve talked to has just been so excited about Ricky and myself and James partnering and going forward. “他談論了我們想要提升的所有事情,習慣、態度、經歷,”Williams說。 “個人對他 真的很興奮。我與之談過的每個人都對Ricky瑞奇與我自己以及James的合作和展望感到非 常興奮。 The 28-year-old is just entering his prime and felt that teaming up with Phoenix’s young core presented the perfect opportunity to take that next step as a leader at this point in his career. 這位28歲的年輕人剛剛邁入生涯巔峰狀態,並且認為與鳳凰城的年輕核心隊伍合作可以為 他提供絕佳的機會,讓他可以在職業生涯的這個時間點上成為領導者邁出下一步。 “This one was a really good fit, just because I told him I’m about to hit my prime mentally, physically,” Rubio said. “I would say I’m in the best shape of my career physically… In Utah, with my experience going to the playoffs, I think I can bring that to the young guys. I can help them reach the level they deserve.” “這一次非常相配,只因為我告訴他我即將在精神上、身體上達到最佳狀態,”Rubio說 。“我會說這是我在職業生涯中的最佳狀態......帶著我在猶他州進入季後賽的經驗,我 想我可以把它傳遞給年輕人。我可以幫助他們達到應有的水準。“ Rubio has proven that he has what it takes to succeed on the court and knows that developing personal relationships with his teammates will be essential in order for the Suns to reach their full potential. Rubio已經證明他擁有在球場上取得成功所需的一切,並且知道與隊友發展個人關係對於 讓太陽隊得以發揮全部潛力來說至關重要。 “I like to lead by example, Rubio said. “Always go out there and compete, do my best and play hard, but at the same time, knowing your teammates, knowing as players, but as a person too. Getting to know them off the court helps you lead them on the court, too.” Rubio說:“我喜歡以身作則。“總是迎向競爭、盡其所能,、努力打球,但與此同時, 更要了解你的隊友、了解球員、但仍不忘作人本分。在球場外了解他們,也有助在球場上 領導他們。“ Rubio said he’s been in contact with Devin Booker and Deandre Ayton, but the next step will be putting it together and seeing how the playmaker interacts with the team on the court. Rubio說他已經與Devin Booker和Deandre Ayton有過接觸,但下一步則要試著把他們組織 起,並看看組織者如何在場上與球隊互動。 “The young guys are in for a treat just being around him,” Williams said. “ I am thankful, grateful and I’m honored to be able to partner with him and build our team. I’m glad that I’m starting with Ricky and I look forward to many years of success.” “這些年輕人只是在他身邊”Williams said說。“我很感謝、感激,我很榮幸能夠與他 合作並建立我們的團隊。我很高興我能與Ricky一起動手,並期待著能成功好幾年。“ The young core is now solidified, the vets are on board, the coaching staff is in place and the future looks bright in Phoenix. 年輕的核心目前已經穩固,老手在場,教練組也已經到位,鳳凰城的未來無限光明。 “Being here with an organization where they’re building something new, something really good and being a big part of it, I’m really excited,” Rubio said. “能在與正在建立一些新文化、一些非常好的東西的球團在一起,並且成為其中很重要的 一份子,我真的很興奮,”Rubio說。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.163.41.74 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PHX-Suns/M.1564054328.A.BF4.html

07/25 20:25, 4年前 , 1F
我好興奮啊
07/25 20:25, 1F

07/25 20:33, 4年前 , 2F
快點開季 我快忍不住了
07/25 20:33, 2F

07/25 20:45, 4年前 , 3F
興奮+1
07/25 20:45, 3F

07/25 20:56, 4年前 , 4F
整篇的重點: 好興奮啊~
07/25 20:56, 4F