[閒聊] 一點賽後

看板PHX-Suns作者 (熱烈補番中)時間6年前 (2017/10/24 19:09), 6年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新教練講了一下他的方針 “Possibly the threat of not playing,” Triano said, referring to what he saw from Chriss that he didn’t in previous games. “That’s still one of the biggest things for these guys. Despite how much money they make, they want to play the game. I told all of the players, if I don’t see an energy level to my standards, I’m going to get subs in. We’re going to play at a high level, we’re going to be energized, and if you don’t play that way, I’ll find someone that will.” 可能是關於不能上場的恐懼,這可能是對這群人來說最重要的事情,不管他們賺了多少錢 ,他們仍然想要上場比賽,我告訴所有的球員,如果我沒有看到球員的積極程度達到我的 標準,我將會讓你坐在板凳上,我們將會以高水平打球,我們將會充滿活力,而如果你 做不到這樣,那我會找到其他可以做到的人。 MJ談本日比賽 “I think we just needed to work on pushing the pace and moving the ball a little bit more and at the beginning of the game I just tried to do that,” James said. “(Sharing) the ball a lot.” 我想我們只需要在比賽開始時推進節奏跟傳導球更多一點所以我嘗試這樣做, 多分享球。 新教練稱讚MJ “The one thing Mike has is experience playing basketball,” Triano said after the game. “Crazy environments — playing in that Greek league is no joke.” Mike所擁有的唯一東西就是打籃球的經驗,瘋狂的環境,在希臘聯賽打球可不是開玩笑的 下面是國王總教練Joerger賽前談對於新教練Triano的景仰 “It’s a small world. He’s an incredible basketball mind. Terrific. I’ve stolen a lot of things from him over the course of the years, especially offensively, so we’ll see how tonight goes,” Joerger said, before pausing and then adding about the night’s matchup, “Glad he didn’t have a lot of time.” 這個圈子很小,他是個讓人難以置信的籃球人,很好的,我在他底下做事的那幾年從他身 上偷了很多東西,尤其是進攻方面,所以我們會看今晚如何,很開心他沒太多時間(意思 指剛接任總教練做好執教準備) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 120.108.83.40 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PHX-Suns/M.1508843395.A.401.html ※ 編輯: dragon803 (120.108.83.185), 10/24/2017 21:37:59
文章代碼(AID): #1Pxn-3G1 (PHX-Suns)