Fw: [外絮] Nash回鳳凰城受到觀眾熱烈的歡呼

看板PHX-Suns作者 (Sinbo)時間11年前 (2013/02/01 06:12), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1H2kksKh ] 作者: SinboHsia (Sinbo) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Nash回鳳凰城受到觀眾熱烈的歡呼 時間: Fri Feb 1 06:09:54 2013 By Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com January 31, 2013, 11:04 AM ET PHOENIX -- Steve Nash received cheers and a smattering of boos Wednesday when he was introduced as a visiting player in Phoenix for the first time since being traded from the Suns to the Los Angeles Lakers. 鳳凰城 - 星期三的晚上,Nash首次在被太陽交易至湖人後回到鳳凰城,在開場 球員介紹時Nash受到了觀眾熱烈歡迎的呼叫聲。(以及些許的噓聲) However, the Phoenix faithful showered Nash with plenty of appreciation during a first-quarter timeout, as the video screen showed a highlight reel from the two-time MVP's eight seasons with the Suns, while Diddy's "Coming Home" blasted over the loudspeakers. 儘管有噓聲,鳳凰城仍然在第一節的暫停當中,播放了一段影片來感謝Nash這些 年對太陽的貢獻。影片包含了Nash兩次MVP的榮耀和一些在太陽隊八季的高光,背 景播放著Diddy的Coming Home。 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw)
Canadian flags waved, homemade "We Love Steve" signs were held up and the majority of U.S. Airways Center gave Nash a standing ovation after taking in a video that showed off the point guard throwing alley-oop passes, swishing 3-pointers with ease and sporting a variety of haircuts. 加拿大的國旗飛舞著,"我們愛Steve"的自製標語牌舉的老高,U.S Airway球場 (鳳凰城的球場名)中大多數的球迷在影片播放結束後起立鼓掌叫好。影片中的 Nash拋球空中接力、刷進俐落的三分球以及有著帥氣多變的頭髮造型。 "It was a great reception; obviously this is a very special place for me," Nash said after finishing with 11 points and two assists in the Lakers' 92-86 loss to the Suns. "To be in front of these incredible fans -- I'm very grateful for the reception but also for my time here, which was the best years of my life." "這是個非常棒的歡迎,很明顯的這裡對我而言是個意義非凡的地方" Nash在賽 後這麼說,此場比賽Nash拿到11分2助攻而湖人以86比92輸給太陽。"很開心有著這 些最棒的球迷們陪伴,我非常感謝他們如此歡迎我而且在太陽的這幾年是我人生中 最棒的時光。" After seeing the Suns' video tribute, Nash said, "Very flattering and very sweet of the organization. It was very kind of them." 在看完太陽隊做的影片後,Nash說"雖然很奉承,但我覺得很窩心。他們真的很 棒。" Nash was drafted by the Suns with the 15th overall pick in the 1996 draft and spent his first two seasons in Phoenix before being traded to the Dallas Mavericks. He had a big game the last time he returned to Phoenix as a visitor, racking up nine points and 14 assists on April 3, 2004, as a member of the Mavs. The Suns signed him as a free agent in 2004 and he went on to win two MVP awards. Nash在1996年的選秀會上被太陽隊以第一輪第15順位指名選上並且在鳳凰城待了 他的頭兩個球季,接著他就被交易去了小牛。在2004年4月3號,小牛對上太陽的 比賽,Nash對老東家太陽隊絲毫不手軟地拿下9分14助攻。接下來的2004年,太陽 隊簽下了自由球員身分的Nash,伴隨而來的是Nash兩年的MVP。 "I really want our team to try to get a win and continue to improve," Nash said before the game when asked if he wanted to have an impactful performance in his return Wednesday. "It has been a really up-and-down season, obviously. I hope a little bit of momentum can keep us going." "我真的很希望我們可以拿下這場勝利並且持續的進步下去" Nash在禮拜三回老東 家前被問及是否期待自己在老東家面前有好表現時回答。"本季我們一直起起浮浮 的,我希望我們可以找到讓大家持續奮鬥的動力。" Nash, who turns 39 in February, said he had planned to retire with the Suns before the offseason unfolded. Nash在之前就聲稱他計畫開季前在太陽隊退休,畢竟他今年2月就已經39歲了。 "I thought that's the way it was going. I thought I would retire in Phoenix. But it's a difficult business to make any sort of predictions like that," Nash said. "It just became apparent in the last couple months before free agency that that wouldn't be a home run, and that's when other options started to become a reality. ... It just felt like they wanted to perhaps go in a new direction." "我想那些都已經是過去式了,我是曾這麼考慮過,但要我精確的預測那天的到 來很困難的。" Nash說。 " 在過去幾個月當我成為自由球員前,事情發生了改 便,我開始考慮一些其他的選項,並嘗試著走新的方向。" It was also a homecoming of sorts for Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni, who was with Nash in Phoenix from 2003-08, taking the team to two Western Conference finals. 當天也是歡迎湖人教練D'Antoni回鳳凰城的日子,D'Antoni從2003到2008執教於 太陽隊並曾經帶領太陽隊二度殺進季後賽的西區總決賽。 "Sometimes you have a bunch of guys that you think everywhere should be like this and you take it for granted how they clicked and how good it was and how much fun it was to watch them every day," D'Antoni said. " You kind of take it for granted after a while." "有些時候當你擁有一群很棒的小伙子,你會理所當然的認為他們應該要這麼好 ,理所當然的認為他們可以這們打,然後從教導他們的過程中你會得到許多樂趣" D'Antoni說,"經過了一段時間後你會覺得一切都是如此美好自然。" "You're chasing the championship, you're chasing this and you forget what we had was good and sometimes you should take care of it a little bit better. I probably didn't do that." "我們正在角逐冠軍,只差了一點點。然後我們忘記了我們原本有多優秀,我們 應該對自己要更有信心,我或許沒有把這點做的很好。" D'Antoni: 沒拿冠軍臭了嗎? 附上Nash回家影片: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5BzWO7sZj4
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 134.174.91.186 SinboHsia:轉錄至看板 SUN 02/01 06:11 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: SinboHsia (134.174.91.186), 時間: 02/01/2013 06:12:23

02/01 08:44, , 1F
嗚嗚~一早就來那麼感人的 淚推!
02/01 08:44, 1F

02/01 08:49, , 2F
02/01 08:49, 2F

02/01 08:52, , 3F
有影片嗎
02/01 08:52, 3F

02/03 09:47, , 5F
誰偷加洋蔥啦QQ
02/03 09:47, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #1H2kn8_N (PHX-Suns)