[外電] Phoenix Suns cool off Utah Jazz, win s

看板PHX-Suns作者 (雨男)時間11年前 (2012/12/16 19:11), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Phoenix Suns cool off Utah Jazz, win second-straight game 太陽擊敗爵士拿下二連勝。 After seven consecutive losses, any sort of triumph would have felt good to the Suns. 在七連敗後,不管怎麼贏的感覺就是爽。 What the Suns did Wednesday and Friday night went far beyond that, beating two of the better teams in the West with steady efforts unseen for nearly all of this season. There are no takebacks for the regrettable losses to bad teams such as Detroit, Toronto and Orlando, but beating Memphis and Utah is a start to taking back their season. 在周三跟周五晚上的兩場比賽,太陽拿出本季少有的堅強實力, 擊敗西區前段的兩支球隊。雖然不幸輸給活塞暴龍跟魔術這些球隊, 但是這兩場連續擊敗灰熊跟爵士讓太陽本季開始步入正軌。 The Suns have their first winning streak since Nov.21-23 by following the Memphis upset with a 99-84 thumping of Utah on Friday night at US Airways Center. 太陽繼11月21.23日之後首次拿下連勝。 The Suns (9-15) ended Utah’s four-game winning streak and won for a second consecutive time against a team with a winning record after not beating any such team previously this season. A chance to climb back toward .500 is ahead with a pair of 7-15 teams, Sacramento and Charlotte, visiting Phoenix next. 太陽中止了爵士的四連勝,也是本季首次連續兩次擊敗之前沒贏的球隊, 接下來我們有機會朝五成勝率邁進,因為接下來會遇到國王跟山貓。 “Everybody’s excited knowing how good we can play,” Suns small forward P.J. Tucker said. “We’ve beaten really good teams, and we’ve got to keep it going. 塔克說大家都很高興我們能夠打得這個好,我們擊敗了很好的隊伍, 所以我們必須繼續保持下去。 “It takes time for us to build our chemistry. Our rotation now is starting to get more solid. Everybody knows when they’re going to come in, how they’re going to play and what needs to happen when they get in.” 我們需要一點時間產生化學效應,我們現在的輪值開始變得穩定,大家都 知道到自己何時該上場,上場後該做些甚麼。 Utah, 4-10 on the road and 13-11 overall this season, looked more like the road version in shooting 40.2 percent with 16 turnovers against the Suns, who ran off to their biggest halftime lead of the season (56-42) with 15 fast-break points in the half. 爵士本季客場戰績四勝十負,總計十三勝十一負。(主場九勝一負!!!!) 相對於爵士一如以往的客場表現40.2%的命中率以及16次的失誤,太陽 在上半場靠著15分的快攻得分,取得開季以來半場最大的領先差距 56-42分的領先。 Goran Dragic, getting back to full strength after a weekend flu bout, pushed tempo on misses and makes, but the tempo was easier to come by without pulling the ball out of the net as much as they did during the losing streak. 抓雞雞健康的回來控制全隊的進攻節奏,但是現在比之前連敗時候常 投不進的節奏掌控起來容易多了。 The Suns gave up 49 percent shooting and 106.3 points per game during the seven-game losing streak but held Memphis and Utah to 42.6 percent shooting and an average of 82.0 points. After giving up a 38-point, 22-rebound game to Zach Randolph and a 27-point, 14-rebound game to Al Jefferson this season, the Suns kept Randolph to 18 points and 10 rebounds Wednesday and Jefferson to 14 points and 11 rebounds Friday. 在七連敗的過程中,對手的命中率高達四成九每場能得106.3分,但是 這兩場讓灰熊跟爵士只有四成二的命中率跟平均82分的得分;軟豆腐 之前有38分22板而大AL則有27分14板的生猛表現,但這兩場被鎖到只有 18分10板以及14分11板的正常表現。 “Utah is my little nightmare, so I’m happy I had a good game and played at a high level,” said Gortat, who outrebounded Jefferson with a 12-point, 14-rebound game. “I’ve been lifting (weights) a lot recently. I feel stronger and more energetic. I was able to run and bang with these guys. 鍋貼說爵士是他的夢靨,所以他很高興他打得不錯,而且有12分14板的 好表現。我最近增加了一些重量,讓我感覺更加強壯也更有力量,我能 夠跑也能夠這些人對抗。 “With all respect for Al, but in the course of 48 minutes, he’s not going to be able to keep up with me. I’ve got more athleticism and more energy.” 雖然我很尊敬BIG AL,但是在全場的48分鐘他不可能一直跟我對抗,因 為我的運動力變好也更有能量。 The Suns largely did not double-team but were active with nine steals and blocks. 太陽大部分時間都不進行包夾防守,但是還是有九抄截九火鍋的表現。 “That’s how we have to play to be successful,” Suns small forward Jared Dudley said. “We have to be aggressive. We have to scrap. You start pressing (during a losing streak). You start arguing more and then your defense slips. It was good to come back here and have those two practices and get back to the basics and what we need to do.” 達利表示這是我們獲勝的方式,我們需要更積極;當你處於連敗時,你 開始感到壓力,你開始抱怨然後你的防守就變成紙糊的。很高興我們有 兩次的練習也讓我們回到正軌,這是我們應該做的。 (看來這幾天休息空檔的練習起了很大的作用 GJ!!!) Dudley has played two brilliant all-around games in the wins, getting a season-high 22 points Friday night with five assists, four rebounds and three steals. 達利這兩場都展現全能的身手,周五晚上拿下本季新高的22分外帶5助攻 4籃板3抄截。 The Suns held consecutive opponents to fewer than 90 points for the first time since the season’s first two games. 我們在繼開季前兩場之後再度讓連兩場的對手得分低於90分。 “I don’t think their defense is that great, to be honest with you,” Millsap said. “I feel like we didn’t execute as well as we’re supposed to. We had some open looks that didn’t go down, and our offense was real stagnant.” 米爾塞普:老實說我不認為他們的防守有那麼好 嘖嘖~~ 我覺得是我們沒 有沒有做好,我們有些空檔只是沒投進,還有我們的進攻不流暢。 Report Key player: 關鍵球員 Suns small forward Jared Dudley had another strong all-around game — a season-high 22 points with five assists, four rebounds and three steals. 小前鋒達利又一場全面的表現22分5助攻4籃板3抄截 Key moment: 關鍵時刻 When Utah cut the deficit to 79-72, the Suns went on a 12-2 run sparked by a Dudley follow and P.J. Tucker’s defense. 當爵士把差距拉近到79比72時,太陽打出一波12比2的攻勢,靠得是達利 的跟進以及塔克的防守。 Key number: 關鍵數字 19 The Suns’ fast-break points. Utah, which averages 17, had seven. 太陽本場靠著快攻拿下19分,爵士季平均能有17分但是今晚只有7分。 Why the Suns won: 太陽贏球的原因 The Suns had to match the physical way Utah plays to beat the Jazz. That meant controlling the Jazz’s offensive rebounds and points in the paint while keeping the Jazz off the free-throw line. The Suns were beaten in second-chance points by six, but Marcin Gortat outrebounded Al Jefferson 14-12. The Suns outscored Utah by two at the free-throw line and by six for points in the paint. Playing Utah even at its game was a big boost, especially on a night when the Suns finally showed some shooting eye from long distance, going 6 for 13 and showing more prudence in taking them. 太陽要打敗爵士就必須跟對方做身體對抗,這也是爵士的球風,這代表必須控 制爵士的進攻籃板、禁區以及避免讓他們站上罰球線。太陽的第二波進攻得分 只有六分輸給了爵士,但是鍋貼搶了14板比BIG AL多了兩個。而太陽在罰球線 也比對方多罰進兩分,禁區得分更多了六分。這場比賽我們的三分外線全場13 投6中有了很大的進步,不僅準度變好出手也更為合理。 View from press row: 場邊記者看法 After he finished the Memphis win Wednesday night with the game-winning shot, Goran Dragic was talked about as a leader in the locker room by teammates. It is a role his personality can’t immediately inherit, but it can happen as the man with the ball most of the time and the team’s leader in points, assists and steals. Coach Alvin Gentry chided him for not getting the ball from Michael Beasley once Friday night.On the next two trips, Dragic had determined drives. 在絕殺灰熊之後,抓雞雞在更衣室被隊友討論到當隊長的事。雖然這個角色以 他的個性不能夠馬上適應,但是對於一位控球時間最多,得分、助攻及抄截都 是全隊最多的球員來說,這是可能發生的。在周五晚上有次抓雞雞不跟小畢要 球被簡崔教練譙了一頓後,他在接下來的兩波進攻中,他完成兩次關鍵的切入。 小畢:不只鄉民不相信我,現在連教練都......(淚 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.246.70.185 ※ 編輯: vodkaitis 來自: 111.246.70.185 (12/16 19:13) ※ 編輯: vodkaitis 來自: 111.246.70.185 (12/16 19:13)

12/16 19:43, , 1F
外電推 小畢球投不進 防守也很悲劇
12/16 19:43, 1F

12/16 19:48, , 2F
推推 希望小畢早點進入狀況....
12/16 19:48, 2F

12/16 20:14, , 3F
推推 大家都很高興~
12/16 20:14, 3F

12/16 20:27, , 4F
外電推!教練總算要讓小帥當老大啦~!小畢就冰起來吧~~
12/16 20:27, 4F