[外電] 坎豆面對轉職業的麻煩

看板PHX-Suns作者 (大叔)時間12年前 (2012/07/23 02:29), 編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
LAS VEGAS - Kendall Marshall must feel like the rims at University of Nevada-Las Vegas for NBA Summer League are state-fair quality. 坎豆應該覺得夏季聯盟的框很爛(state-fair我google後有點像路邊市集的感覺) Oblong shaped. Smaller circumference. Overinflated balls. Something. 他應該覺得框又小又方 ,球又灌太飽之類的 Marshall's perimeter shooting was a major question coming into the NBA Draft, when the Suns selected him 13th last month, but his pro baptism this week has exaggerated it. In three games, Marshall has made 5 of 25 shots from the field, including misses on all-eight 3-point tries and a streak of 12-consecutive missed shots. 坎逗得遠距離投射是他進入NBA最大的問題 ,但他接受職業的洗禮時 ,這個問題 似乎又變得更嚴重了 ,截至前一場為止是投二十五中五 ,三分球八投盡墨並且連續投失了 十二球 "It's just repetitions," Marshall said. "I have to get them up. I have to have the confidence to take those shots, not necessarily to be a scorer but to take pressure off my teammates. Every time I threw it into Markieff (Morris), my man was running and doubling. That's just basically a lack of respect for my game. I have to get better at that, be able to knock down that shot so I can take some pressure off Markieff." 「那都是別人在講的啦 ,我必須拋下這種傳言勇敢的出手 ,我沒必要變成得分手 但是我必須減輕隊友的壓力 ,不然我把球一給MM包夾就上去了 ,對手根本不尊重我 我必須把投籃練好 ,好讓MM的壓力減輕」坎豆說 Marshall was reluctant to shoot in his first game, airballing his only attempt and then going 1-for-10 on Wednesday night. Marshall made 4 of 14 shots from the field Friday night in the Suns' 89-75 loss to D-League Select with spells of passing up open shots and missing wide-open ones. 坎豆在第一場比賽只投了一球麵包 ,下一場更是十投中一 ,美國時間周五89-75 輸給DL的那場還是只有十四投四中 ,這場裡很多都是該投卻傳或是大空檔放槍 Marshall finished the game strongly, driving to his right (off-hand) for a lane pull-up while being fouled and hitting a jumper when the defender had gone under the screen. Marshall showed his noted court vision with six assists that included nice kickouts on his drives and did not include his best drive-and-dish play when the layup was blown. 然而坎豆在這場對DL的比賽後段稍微展現了他的右手(非慣用手)底線急停跳投 ,並且 造成了三分打 ,另外他也展現了他賴以成名的全場視野 ,其中包括了一個漂亮的切傳到外線 不過這場卻沒看到他最拿手的禁區小球 "I just want Kendall to shoot the ball," said Suns assistant coach Dan Majerle, who is the summer team's head coach. "I don't care if he misses 15 in a row right now. As a rookie, the only way you're going to get confidence and you're going to get through that is if you shoot it. You take one or two shots a game and you don't make any than you keep thinking. Shoot 14 or 15 shots, especially if they're going underneath. After a while, it becomes habit and you get comfortable with it and you start making it. The only way you're going to learn is if you shoot it. One of my favorite teammates, Danny Ainge, said you never know until you make it. You've got to throw enough up to make it stick." 「我就是叫他出手 ,我才不管他是不是連十五球放槍 ,能讓一個菜鳥有信心最好的方式 就是不停出手 ,如果你一場只投個一兩球而且都沒進只會讓你越來越在意 每場出手個十四五球 ,特別是切入禁區 ,久而久之就會變成習慣 ,然後出手時就會很舒適, 接著你就會開始進球了 ,進步唯一的方式就是出手 ,我最喜歡的隊友之一安吉說過: "只有你進的時候才會知道那種感覺" 你就是要不停出手才能抓到那種感覺」 我們的夏季聯盟教頭雷霆丹如此表示 Majerle said the Suns will adjust the mechanics on Marshall's set shot when they have more time to do it gradually over the season. 雷霆丹說球團會調整坎豆的出手姿勢 ,反正還有一整個球季可以慢慢來 "He's got great floor awareness and he knows how to pass the ball," Majerle said. "It's going to be harder and harder for him to make those kind of passes if he doesn't shoot the ball either. If they just sag off him and dare him to shoot, there's not going to be too many guys open. He's got to create." 「他有很好的傳球感覺 ,但是如果他不進攻的話 ,這種傳球對他來說會越來越困難 如果所有人都站遠遠給他投 ,其他人根本不會有空檔」 Marshall is taking the struggles to heart, noting that he is not having fun with three losses this week after his North Carolina Tar Heels lost six games last season. But he has progressed in pushing the tempo, setting teammates up and being active in help defense, where he got three steals Friday night. 坎豆都有把這些東西記在心裡 ,前三場連輸可以跟他上季在北卡的六場輸球相提並論 但是他在提升節奏 ,指揮隊友還有協防都進步得不錯 ,他在對DL那場抄了三球 Marshall's defensive ability came as his largest question outside his shooting. His average lateral quickness made many wonder whether he could defend NBA point guards well. He said defensive improvement is his top goal. 除了投籃 ,防守應該是他最大的問題 ,他不快的速度讓人質疑他是否可以守住NBA的PG 他本人則說說防守是他目前最大的目標 "It's a pick-and-roll every time down court so I have to learn to fight through those screens, double-down on the post and get some steals so we can get out and run," Marshall said. 「現在要不斷面對一堆P&R ,所以我要學會怎麼穿過擋人 ,適時包夾禁區 ,並抄一些球 這樣我們才有快攻機會」 "The Suns organization is at its best when we're running and pushing the basketball so I want to get used to that to help the team." 「太陽隊打快攻的時候是最強的 ,所以我要去適應並幫助球隊」坎豆表示 Read more: http://tinyurl.com/c7sgtkh 香濃表示:出手十四五次................A___A -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.118.232.132

07/23 10:02, , 1F
來太陽投籃應該都會進步拉
07/23 10:02, 1F

07/23 10:03, , 2F
防守就......
07/23 10:03, 2F

07/23 11:22, , 3F
又NASH坐鎮PG 太陽投籃才會變強阿
07/23 11:22, 3F
※ 編輯: abcd810112 來自: 140.118.232.132 (07/23 11:45)

07/23 11:46, , 4F
雷霆丹在顧喔...那應該可以期待
07/23 11:46, 4F

07/23 21:31, , 5F
推外電
07/23 21:31, 5F

07/23 23:21, , 6F
砍豆加油
07/23 23:21, 6F
※ 編輯: abcd810112 來自: 140.118.232.132 (07/24 12:56)

07/24 16:39, , 7F
坎豆要點精準靈氣啊~~~
07/24 16:39, 7F
文章代碼(AID): #1G34QDoy (PHX-Suns)