[外電] Keys to Beating the Spurs

看板PHX-Suns作者 (紅與藍)時間16年前 (2008/04/19 11:33), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
賺P幣!! 擊敗馬刺的關鍵 Keys to Beating the Spurs By 科科總管 4/17 2008 1:45 PM Posted By: Steve Kerr April 17, 2008 1:45 PM http://suns.marqui.com/blog/suns01_04170801.aspx Well, this is what we've all been waiting for - the playoffs. Unlike the past few seasons though, we're not in a position to look very far ahead. After what has arguably been the most competitive conference race in the history of the NBA, the West's matchups look positively scary. 嗯..我們等待這一刻已經很久啦..季後賽來囉. 雖然跟之前幾季不同 我們並沒有遙遙領先其他對手.在有可能是NBA歷史上最激烈的分區名次爭奪戰之後, 西區目前的對戰組合看來相當嚇人. Anyone can beat anyone. There will be no upsets, because I'm not sure who should be favored in any of these series. Under normal circumstances, winning 55 games would have gotten us a top 3 seed and a favorable matchup in the first round. This year - it's the world champion Spurs right out of the gates. 每隻隊伍都有機會擊敗他們的對手.無論誰贏了都不算意外, 因為我不知道在這樣的對戰的組合中那隻隊伍會比較有利. 在正常的狀況下 一季55場的勝利應該可以讓你有前三種子而且面對較弱的對手. 今年的情況是...去年的NBA冠軍馬刺隊在對面等著. I guess the way to look at this series is this: we knew we'd have to get through San Antonio at some point, so we might as well try to do it right away. We're playing well, we're healthy, and the memory of our recent win in San Antonio is fresh in our minds. We know we have to win at least one game in San Antonio to win the series, so our 2-0 record there in the regular season is a confidence booster. 我對於此系列的看法是這樣:我們瞭解反正遲早要遇到馬刺,那不如現在就來吧. 我們的狀況良好,我們頭好壯壯,而且不久前對馬刺的勝利仍記憶猶新.我知道 我們在馬刺的主場至少要贏下一場,因此季中2-0的結果無疑是最大的強心針. Of course, the playoffs are not the regular season - particularly when you're playing against the champs. The Spurs are well coached, extremely tough defensively and balanced offensively. They have seen everything there is to see in the world of NBA basketball. And most of all, they have a ton of pride. This is a team that will fight til the last second. 當然,季後賽跟例行賽是很不一樣的(茶)-特別是當你的對手是去年冠軍的時候. 馬刺隊訓練有素,有銅牆鐵壁般的防守,還有穩健的進攻.見過NBA中的大風大浪. 更重要的是,這是一隻有榮譽感的隊伍.一隻會戰到最後一刻的隊伍. These are some of the keys, as I see them: 我個人認為以下是對戰重點: Contain the penetration of Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. In our win on April 9th in San Antonio, Parker went nuts in the first half, but we cut off his drives to the basket in the second half, which allowed us to take control of the game. Ginobili suffered through a poor shooting night, which we won't be able to count on - he'll make a lot of shots in this series. But by denying the easy baskets to those two, we can make it tough for the Spurs to score. Keeping them out of the lane is priority number one, in my mind. Make Tim Duncan work for his points. We're much better equipped to do so now that we have Shaquille O'Neal. Shaq can cover Tim one on one, which means we don't have to send double team help. If Shaq can force Duncan into some low percentage jump shots, we can live with the fact that he'll probably score 20 points per game. We just can't allow Duncan to have those 10-15 shooting nights. When the Spurs shoot a high percentage, they have time to get back and set up their half court defense, which is their strength. 阻止Parker跟Menu的切入. 我們4/9日的那場勝利,Parker上半場把我們整的 七葷八素,不過我們下半場成功的阻止他的切入,而這也讓我們能夠掌控這場 比賽. Ginobili當晚的手感不佳,不過我們不能指望他會持續下去.在這系列 中他仍會投進不少外線.不過如果能夠不讓他們輕鬆取分,馬刺的進攻將會產生不小 的問題. 製造他們的麻煩在我看來是取勝的第一要務. 讓Duncan費功夫才能得分. 自從Shaq來了之後我們比之前的情形好的多. Shaq可以一對一釘住Duncan,我們不需要特別包夾他.如果Shaq能迫使Duncan 去投命中率較低的中距離跳投,即使Duncan平均每場20分我們仍然可以挺的住. 我們絕對不可以讓Duncan每晚15投10中.當馬刺的命中率高的時候,他們會有足夠 的時間回防並採用他們擅長的半場防守. Of course, Shaq won't always be on Duncan. Amare will cover Tim some too, which leads me to my next key.... Keep Amare out of foul trouble. Amare has to be smart, especially once he picks up a foul or two. Mike D'Antoni will rotate Amare and Shaq onto Duncan, and if Amare can stay on the floor and out of foul difficulty, we'll be in pretty good shape. As with every team we play, Amare is a matchup nightmare, so the more he's on the floor the better. 當然,Shaq不會一直釘著Duncan. Amare有時也會守到.這是我要提的下一個重點 減少Amare陷入犯規麻煩的機會.Amare要打的聰明些,特別是身背一兩犯時. 冷笑話會輪流用Amare跟Shaq伺候Duncan,如果Amare可以一直留在場上而沒有 犯規麻煩的話, 我們將能夠持盈保泰. 無論對上那一隻隊伍, Amare都會造成 對方防守球員極大的麻煩,所以他能留在場上越久越好. Bench play. In last year's playoff series with the Spurs, Boris and Leandro were not very productive. The Spurs did a good job of controlling both of them. I think it's important for them - and for Gordon Giricek - to play aggressively and give our team a boost. Boris' aggressiveness in recent weeks has been fantastic. He can play a huge role for us in this series. Stay poised. The Spurs are tough. Bruce Bowen will harass Steve Nash the entire series and try to frustrate everyone. We have to fight and compete, but without losing control of our emotions. It's imperative to play through any adversity, remain confident and maintain a poised aggression throughout. 板凳球員. 去年對馬刺的季後賽, 屌哥跟百步殺表現不佳. 馬刺成功的守 住他們. 我想他們的要務-也是GG的要務,就是打法更具侵略性並提供球隊更大 的動能. 屌哥近幾週來積極性相當足夠. 在這一系列當中他會扮演相當關鍵的 角色. 保持冷靜.馬刺相當難纏. 系列戰中Bowen將會持續干擾Nash並試著忍惱 每一個人. 我們在全力抗衡之餘,別忘了控制我們的情緒. 在不利的情形下最重 要的就是保持信心並自始至終的積極對抗. We feel like we're ready to go. Our guys are confident, and they're as prepared for San Antonio as they'll ever be. This feels like a conference finals matchup, but as I said, we knew we'd have to play the Spurs eventually. We've suffered a couple of heartbreaking losses to these guys in two of the past three post seasons. Hopefully this is our year - we're due! 太陽已經準備好了.我們充滿信心. 而且我們已經做好萬全的準備.這系列將會 像是西區冠軍戰.不過如我所言,我們知道遲早會遇上馬刺. 過去的三年季後賽 中,我們兩次遇到馬刺都吞了不少場另人心碎的敗戰. 希望今年是屬於我們的 一年,這是我們應得的! Thanks, as always, for supporting our team. Go Suns! 謝謝支持太陽隊. 太陽隊加油! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.182.28.30

04/19 11:41, , 1F
推翻譯
04/19 11:41, 1F

04/19 11:43, , 2F
推推 小巴這一輪要好好發揮阿!!
04/19 11:43, 2F

04/19 11:48, , 3F
我改一下標題歐(茶) 因為之後這樣查詢不會漏掉 感謝!!
04/19 11:48, 3F

04/19 12:02, , 4F
小巴要正常發揮很難啦,馬刺都守住三分的,威力至少少一半
04/19 12:02, 4F