[轉錄][外電] Nash stunned by 2nd MVP

看板PHX-Suns作者 (有事請寫信:Q)時間18年前 (2006/04/28 15:44), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 SteveNash13 看板] 作者: LunaFox (いつでも微笑みを) 看板: SteveNash13 標題: [外電] Nash stunned by 2nd MVP 時間: Fri Apr 28 14:42:34 2006 Nash stunned by 2nd MVP Nowitzki was his top pick Paul Coro The Arizona Republic Apr. 27, 2006 12:00 AM Suns star Steve Nash can't believe it, again. 太陽隊的球星Steve Nash又一次不敢相信這是真的。 His first public reaction to Wednesday's Republic report that he will be named the NBA Most Valuable Player for a second straight year was to think it was a put-on. 當聽到週三論壇報導他將會再次成為MVP,他的第一個反應是這是騙人的。 "I'm still under the impression that it's a practical joke at this point, " Nash said. 「我的印象仍然停留在這是個真正的玩笑。」Nash說。 "Any time you sit back and think about just winning it once, it's mind-boggling - the company and what it means in the history of the game. To win it twice obviously just compounds that. It's just an incredible honor. I think it's a tribute to what this game allows people to do if they work hard." 「任何時候你坐下來並且想著只是贏他那麼一次,這是令人極為驚訝的-這個名號和 它在球賽歷史上所賦予的意義。而贏得兩次則很明顯地構成那些。這是多麼無上的榮耀。 我想這是一個用來證明人們在球賽中能夠做到什麼樣的極致如果他們非常努力的話。」 Nash joins elite company - Hall of Fame company - as one of only nine players to win the award in consecutive seasons and one of 10 to win it at least twice. Magic Johnson is the only other point guard with multiple MVPs, doing it three times. Nash加入了精英的行列-榮耀的殿堂-作為連續兩個球季獲得MVP的九人其中一人,以及 曾經獲得兩次MVP的十人中的一人。Magic Johnson是唯一的另一個控球後衛曾經獲得超過 一次的MVP,他拿了三次。 For Nash, the only disappointment is that his choice for MVP - Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki - won't win. 對Nash來說,唯一讓他失望的是他所認為的MVP-達拉斯的Dirk Nowitzki-並未贏得此獎 。 "You could never be unhappy to win MVP," Nash said. "It's amazing. It's something I'll be able to remember the rest of my life. At the same time, Dirk's one of my best friends and I really feel like he was deserving this year." 「你不可能對於贏得MVP感到不快樂。」Nash說。「但這真的很驚人,這是那些在我餘生 中會印象深刻的部分之一。同時,Dirk是我最好的朋友之一,而我真的認為今年他有資格 獲得這個獎。」(嗚嗚,真是情深義堅。) Nash figured to get a run from Cleveland's LeBron James and Nowitzki, but Detroit's Chauncey Billups and the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant also were in the mix. Nash料到要跟騎士隊的LeBron James和Dirk競爭,但是底特律的Chauncey Billups和洛 杉磯湖人的Kobe Bryant也在競爭的行列中。 "He's more than deserving of the award when you look at what he's done this year, especially with Amar?(Stoudemire) being out and how he kind of put this team on his back and carried them," Bryant said. 「當你看看他今年做了些什麼,尤其是Amare Stoudemire不在場上,而他是如何帶領他的 球隊跟上他的腳步,你會發現他比誰都該得到這個獎。」Bryant說。 (我沒看錯吧?) The award resonates in Canada, Nash's homeland, as much as the United States. When he won for a first time, some considered it to be the greatest individual award by a Canadian sportsman in a team sport. Only Donovan Bailey's 100-meter gold medal and the feats of Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux can rival Nash's two-time feat. But with basketball being more of a worldwide sport than hockey, Nash's repeat honor is hard to top. 這個獎在Nash的家鄉加拿大引起了迴響。當他第一次贏得MVP,有些人認為他應該是所有 加拿大人在團體運動中最偉大的運動員。只有Donovan Bailey的百米賽跑金牌以及Wayne Gretzky和Mario Lemieux的功績可以與Nash的兩次獲獎相提並論。但是比起冰上曲棍球, 籃球在世界上推行得更為廣泛,Nash兩次獲獎的榮耀就顯得更難超越了。 "If you'd ask me last year if he could do it again, I would've immediately said flat-out no because everything fell into place last year and nobody could've expected that losing with three starters that the situation could be the same again and that he would need to lift the team," Nash's Victoria, British Columbia, high school coach Ian Hyde-Lay told the Victoria Times. "It's off the charts." 「如果去年你問我他是不是能夠再一次完成這個任務,我會馬上告訴你完全不可能,因為 去年人事全非,而沒有人預期當失去了三名先發以後狀況還會像之前一樣那麼好,而他必 須去提升整個隊伍。」Nash的英屬哥倫比亞高中教練Ian Hyde-Lay跟維多利亞時報這麼說 。「這完全超出我們的預期。」 Lakers coach Phil Jackson did not exactly endorse Nash and talked about what a good season Billups had when asked whom he would pick. Asked whether Nash was deserving, Jackson noted that Phoenix won eight fewer games this season. 湖人的教練Phil Jackson並沒有真正贊許Nash,而當他在被問到他會選誰當MVP的時候他 談到Billups打了如何好的一個球季。被問到Nash是否有資格獲獎,Jackson說太陽隊比起 上一個球季還少了八場勝場。 "You're talking about a different standard when a team wins 60 games," Jackson said. 「當一個球隊贏得了60場勝場,你則用不同的標準來看待。」Jackson說。 (可惡!老梗!) From: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/0427sunsnash0427.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.241.68.161 ※ 編輯: adam323 來自: 203.68.127.15 (04/28 15:45)

04/28 16:56, , 1F
當一個球隊有Jordan,那個教練也常會被懷疑有沒有真才實料
04/28 16:56, 1F

04/28 16:58, , 2F
或是同時有KOBE跟俠客,又或是有F4還拿不到冠軍,那更會被
04/28 16:58, 2F

04/28 16:59, , 3F
懷疑
04/28 16:59, 3F

04/28 17:21, , 4F
因為他沒有nash阿
04/28 17:21, 4F