"Q"&A with Brandy

看板PHX-Suns作者 (應無所住而生其心)時間20年前 (2004/08/05 09:29), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Brandy 是 Q 的未婚妻。:P --- "Q"&A with Brandy Posted: July 30, 2004 http://www.nba.com/suns/news/qa_brandy_040730.html Related Stories: Transcript: Richardson Press Conference http://www.nba.com/suns/news/richardson_presser_040730.html July 30: Richardson Gets Engaged, Gets New Team http://www.nba.com/suns/news/richardson_feature_040730.html D’Antoni Excited About "Q" Signing http://www.nba.com/suns/news/dantoniqa_040729.html New Suns guard Quentin Richardson was all smiles during his introductory press conference on Friday. But he wasn't quite as hyped up as his new fiancee, Brandy. The R&B sensation/actress, who accepted Richardson's marriage proposal on Tuesday, had a front row seat at America West Arena to cheer him on. And we do mean cheer. On more than one occasion the former star of the sitcom Moesha let out a joyous yelp, as if to offer just a taste test of what we can expect from her sitting courtside this season. Brandy, who at the urging of the media on hand stood up and showed off her new 11 and-a-half carat diaond ring, took a timeout after the press conference to speak with reporters about her future husband, her love of basketball and their move to the Valley of the Suns. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Tell us about your new ring. Brandy: It's not really about the ring. It's really about how I feel about "Q." I was just so surprised and shocked that he did something so special for me, and I'm just so proud of him. I hope he does well here in Phoenix. Question: Was the proposal a surprise? Brandy: Yeah, the whole thing was a surprise. I had no idea. Just from talking to everybody it seems as though he's been planning this for a couple months. Question: Have you set a wedding date yet? Brandy: No, we haven't talked about that yet. But we're going to take our time. Question: It's, obviously, been a busy week for you two. Brandy: Yeah, busy all week. It's been a crazy thing for us, just waiting around to see what the Clippers would do. He really wanted to come to Phoenix. Question: How do you feel about moving to Phoenix? Brandy: I'm excited to get out of L.A.. I've been there my whole life, so I want to live a different life out here. I love Phoenix. It's beautiful. I'm just really excited, because I hope I get a chance to sing the National Anthem. Question: How educated are you with NBA free agency? Brandy: I feel like I'm very educated now, because he talked to me about everything. So I've just been supportive, but we try and not talk about too much so he wouldn't get worked up about it. I've definitely been there for him. Question: What are Phoenix fans going to love about Quentin? Brandy: His personality, his smile and his energy. He's really crazy. I love his energy and his spirit and the way he plays. He's fun to watch. Question: Will you be sitting courtside? Brandy: Oh, yes. You guys are going to get a kick out of me screaming for him. I'm just crazy on the court. When he does something exciting I'm going to be right there, standing up screaming and trying to grab him on the court. Question: Talk about the connection you two have. Brandy: We have a great connection that's special. I just want to take it slow, day by day, and be a supportive woman. Question: How did he propose? Q wouldn't tell us. Brandy: I won't tell either. He did get down on one knee, but that's all I'm going to give away. Sorry. It was beautiful though. Question: How does your family feel about him? Brandy: They love Q. My mom always told me "when you find the one, everybody will treat him that way." And that's exactly the way they treat Q. Question: With him here and your career in L.A., how will that work for you? Brandy: We have to work that out, buddy (laughs). That's a challenge, but we'll definitely have to work that out. I'm coming to Phoenix. I love it. I want to go see it after we leave here. Question: When did you get to catch your breath in terms of this really happening? Brandy: The last day was the day he was starting to get antsy. He was like, "Somebody call me right now." So everytime someone would call, it wouldn't be his agent or the Suns, his friends would call, "Found out yet?" The last day was the day. When he got the call "Congratulations, you're a Phoenix Sun," he just went crazy. This is where he wants to be. Question: What do you like about his game? Brandy: He's a team player and he's really good at what he does. It's great to be a superstar and have so many highlights and so many good things in your game, but when you can play with so many different people and they want to play with you, that's important. Question: Between the two of you, who's more excited? Brandy: I'm really excited, but he's more excited than me. I don't think he wants to show it all right now. I don't think it's really hit him. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.60.30.163

218.166.93.60 08/05, , 1F
哇,真的是那個歌手/演員 Brandy 欸。
218.166.93.60 08/05, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #114Or_1c (PHX-Suns)