[情報] Daniels out with knee injury

看板PACERS作者 (Cola)時間17年前 (2007/02/27 12:42), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Daniels out with knee injury Swingman hurt in Friday's loss to the Raptors; team unsure when he will return By Mike Wells mike.wells@indystar.com It's back to the sideline for Indiana Pacers swingman Marquis Daniels. Daniels missed Sunday's game, and there's a possibility he could be out longer, after re-injuring his left knee in Friday's game against Toronto. "It's pretty much the same thing as before," Daniels said. "They said it was a good thing it happened. I busted up some of the old scar tissue that was in there. Hopefully I can play Tuesday (against Phoenix)." Daniels injured his knee when he dunked in the first half against the Raptors. He sat out the rest of the game. "I was so wide open that I had to (dunk the ball)," Daniels said. "I paid for it. That's why I hadn't dunked that hard before, because of the knee pains. As soon as I jumped I knew something was wrong." Daniels, the Pacers' best player off the bench, originally injured his knee late last month and missed seven straight games. An MRI on Daniels' knee didn't show any significant damage, but Pacers coach Rick Carlisle indicated he had no intention of rushing Daniels back into the lineup. Lineup roulette Carlisle went back to shuffling the starting lineup Sunday. In an attempt to offset Daniels' injury, Carlisle moved Danny Granger to bench and started rookie Shawne Williams for the second time in four games. "He's played effectively a couple times in this situation so we're going to get some good minutes to start the game," Carlisle said about starting Williams. The loss of Daniels left the Pacers without much scoring off the bench. Moving Granger to the bench means the second-year forward will be the primary scoring option with the second unit. Carlisle made a similar switch with Granger and Williams, who has either started or not played much this season, for the Feb. 14 game. The Pacers coach didn't rule out possibly making a similar lineup switch again this season. "It's one of the features of our roster that we have some guys that could be inactive one night then be playing significant minutes the next," Carlisle said. "It's a luxury to have that kind of depth and it shows the importance of Marquis. We have confidence in Shawne and Danny has played well off the bench all year." Not surprised by few trades There were a lot of rumblings about teams, especially in the tight Eastern Conference, being active before Thursday's trading deadline. It turns out there was little action. Philadelphia, Toronto and Atlanta were the only East teams to pull off a trade. "I'm pretty sure everybody feels that with everybody being so tight, they feel like they didn't need to make a move because they still have a chance," Pacers forward Jermaine O'Neal said. "In the East you're one good week away from being at the top of the conference. I think everybody has a shot. I am surprised nobody did anything, but nobody in the league did anything, even in the Western Conference." Call Star reporter Mike Wells at (317) 444-6053. = = = = = 阿丹不要急於復出啊,乖乖養傷吧! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.218.43.80

02/27 13:49, , 1F
戰績都爛掉了..交易底限也過了
02/27 13:49, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15uxR6Aq (PACERS)