[外電] O'Neal's not fretting over future in Indy

看板PACERS作者 (結束了,放暑假)時間18年前 (2006/05/06 13:40), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://myurl.com.tw/8ppk O'Neal's not fretting over future in Indy 小歐不擔心他在印城的未來 Nearly 10 hours before his sixth season with the Indiana Pacers ended, Jermaine O'Neal already was being asked if his stay in Indy might be over, too. 小歐在印第安那溜馬的第六個球季在10小時之前結束了,小歐已經被問到他在溜馬的時間是 否也結束了。 "Personally, I don't worry about those things," he said early Thursday. "My thought process is to go out and win. As for my future, it is what it is. 我不擔心這些事情,小歐在稍早的星期四說。我思考的是如何迎擊以及贏球。至於我的未來 ,是什麼就是什麼。 "Trades are made every year. I'm pretty sure, if you ask every other player, he 's going to say he's not concerned about it. That's the nature of the game. It' s like, if you get a younger stud in your position, they're going to trade you out. They're going to move you all. It's not a concern." 交易每年都有。我相當確信,如果你問其他球員,他將會說他不在意那些問題。這是球賽的 本質。那就像是,如果把一位年輕球員擺在你的位置,他們將會交易你或是移動你,那都不 值得關注。 The Pacers say they have no intention of trading O'Neal this summer. If that changes, O'Neal feels he'll help his next team. 溜馬隊說他們無意願在暑假交易小歐。如果改變了,小歐覺得他會繼續效力下個球隊。 "I'm 27 years old and I feel like I'm one of the best in the league," he said. "So if I'm here, I'm here. If I'm not, I'm not. It's just the way it is. I feel like I'm going to make somebody's team -- if it's not the Indiana Pacers, it will be somebody else -- I'll make them a lot better." 我27歲且是聯盟中最頂尖的球員之一,小歐說。所以如果我在這就在這,如果不就不, 這就是職業運動。我感覺就像是準備去製造一個某人的球隊,如果那不是在印第安那溜馬, 那將會在別的地方,我將會使球隊更好。 O'Neal scored 21 points -- matching his series average -- in the season-ending Game 6 loss Thursday. 小歐得分21分與系列賽平均吻合,在星期四結束整個球季的第六場比賽。 -- INDIANA PACERS #3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.31.50.66 ※ 編輯: Sarunas 來自: 61.31.50.66 (05/06 14:33)

05/06 21:27, , 1F
我覺得大鳥不可能放掉小歐~~~
05/06 21:27, 1F

05/06 21:28, , 2F
@@"而且小歐越來越貴..想收的球隊應該也不多..
05/06 21:28, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14N3RQfp (PACERS)