[轉錄]Re: [外電] Q&A with Ron Artest

看板PACERS作者 (天佑台灣 )時間18年前 (2006/04/27 04:50), 編輯推噓2(206)
留言8則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Kings 看板] 作者: gonzdevour (吞食) 看板: Kings 標題: Re: [外電] Q&A with Ron Artest 時間: Wed Apr 26 23:46:01 2006 ※ 引述《DAING (光說不練,夠白爛 XD)》之銘言: : By Sam Amick -- Bee Staff Writer : Published 9:39 pm PDT Monday, April 24, 2006 : SAN ANTONIO - Ron Artest strolled through a San Antonio mall Monday : afternoon, surrounded by the chaos and cheer of the local celebration dubbed : "Fiesta." But the Kings forward was in no mood for a party, having learned : that morning he would miss Game 2 of the Kings-San Antonio first-round : playoff series because of a league-issued suspension. 週一下午,阿泰百無聊賴地在聖安東尼奧的賣場閒逛。 雖然當地正在舉行慶典"Flista",狂歡與雜沓圍繞著他, 但這位國王前鋒無心於此;因為他知道,由於聯盟的禁賽令, 今早他將無法在國王馬刺的第二戰上場。 : Artest delivered an elbow to the face of Spurs guard Manu Ginobili in the : third quarter of the Kings' Game 1 loss Saturday, a play that later was : reviewed the league. Stu Jackson, NBA senior vice president of basketball : operations, issued the one-game suspension. 阿泰在週六的第一戰第三節賞了馬刺後衛Manu一個霸王肘, 這個動作稍後被聯盟知悉。Stu Jackson,NBA副總裁宣佈將阿泰禁賽一場。 : Artest, who went two days without speaking to the media and gave a short : statement after Monday's practice without fielding any questions, discussed : his suspension by phone with The Bee on Monday afternoon. 阿泰兩天來未曾對媒體發言,週一練習後僅發表簡短聲明而無回答問題。 週一下午終於藉著電話與蜂報討論他的禁賽。 : Q: Good to talk to you again, Ron. How you doing? Q:很高興能再與你談談,你好嗎? : A: It's really, really disappointing. The good thing about it is we've got : more games. I would've been really upset if it was like Game 4, or Game 7. I : would've been really upset. I just look at it as, we've got more games left, : and it's still a disappointment. It's disappointing for me, for Sacramento, : for the whole organization. : They're changing the game from how it was back in the days, back when the : game was really hardcore. The game was so hardcore back when Larry Bird : played and Bill Walton and those guys. Those guys were playing hard. Larry : Bird, Michael Jordan, the Detroit Pistons. Those guys were playing flat-out : hard and aggressive. And now, it's like they're changing the game. It's a new : game. All the records that everybody's setting, like LeBron James and all : these new stars, they're very good, but it's not like it was back in the day. : All the scoring titles and everything; it's easier to score now. The whole : game is so soft now. A: 實在真的、真的很失望......好在我們還有幾場比賽。 如果這是第四戰或是第七戰,我就會很不爽、非常非常不爽。 我試著這樣去看,反正我們還有比賽;但仍然失望, 我失望,沙加緬度失望,對整個聯盟來說也是令人失望的。 他們改變了比賽,改變了從以前而來、從大鳥與Walton那個時代以來的遊戲規則。 那些人可是來硬的.....大鳥、喬登、底特律活塞,那些人可是拚盡全力, 打侵略性的比賽。而現在,他們要改變比賽的方式,這是個新的比賽。 每個人都在創記錄,就像李柏榕與所有新球星.... 他們很棒,但所有的得分、所有的記錄,已經不像從前那個時代..... 現在得分變得容易了,整個比賽本身變得軟趴趴。 : Q: Was that a payback shot (on Ginobili)? Q:那是個報復性的攻擊嗎?(對Manu的霸王肘) : A: It wasn't even a payback shot. It was just like defensive aggressive : awareness. I'm in the paint, and it's just, "You're not going to be into my : lane." Both elbows were pulled back. I pulled them back so they wouldn't hit : anybody, you know what I'm saying? I pulled it back because I'd seen (Spurs : forward Tim Duncan) could've got hit with one of my elbows, so I made sure I : didn't hit him. If anything, it was (an) over the back (foul on Artest) : because I went aggressive for the ball over his back. : Even with Ginobili, my arms were up the whole time. My arms went up first. A:那絕不是個報復性的攻擊。那只是個積極防守的本能反應。 我在禁區,"你不能侵入我的領域",如此而已。 兩個拐子我都有拉回來,我拉回它們,所以才沒有打到人.... 你懂嗎? 我拉回我的手肘,因為我看到Duncan可能會被其中一拐打到.... 所以我確定沒打到他。如果有的話,也是從後面來的那次,因為我想從他後面搶球。 即使是對上Manu,我的手臂也都一直是舉起來的。我的手臂都是先舉起來的。 : Q: So you don't feel like you went headhunting? Q:所以你不覺得那是個蓄意狙擊的行為? : A: No, I wasn't headhunting. They said I was, but I wasn't. If I didn't have : a history of doing (stuff) - that's why they didn't have to put me on the : Olympic team and stuff like that. You know, it's like another good excuse ... : to take things away from me that I've worked so hard to achieve. It's just : more good excuses. I just think these people get together and try to team up : on me. They're doing a good job. A:不覺得,我並沒有蓄意狙擊。他們說我有,但我沒有。 如果我沒有做過那些事的話.....因為那些事,他們就是不給我參奧運, 還像這樣給我亂搞.....你知道,這又是個好藉口, 想把我努力去達成的東西奪走.....那只是一些好藉口...... 我只覺得這些人聚在一起,想把矛頭針對我......他們幹得真是屌..... : Q: Do you think things like the brawl last year have sped up the league's : shift towards tightening up things? Q:你認為去年的鬥毆事件加速聯盟將規則修訂得更嚴格嗎? : A: The game's changed a lot. You've got to adjust to the softer game now. : It's very soft, but it's hard to understand what they're trying to accomplish : with the changes in the game. I was watching a game on ESPN Classic today, : and guys are fighting each other and stuff. Nobody got kicked out. That's a : long time ago. And this is just a minor, minor, minor incident, and they : could've given me a flagrant one and a fine, but they want to take a whole : game. It's very disappointing. : If it was a foul, then, yeah, it's cool. But it wasn't like I threw an elbow : at him, and the referees were right there. I didn't throw no elbow. I spoke : to Stu Jackson, and he told me he did it because of all my other problems : that I had throughout my career. : I'll be back. It's just not right, but I'll be back. A:比賽變了很多。你現在必須要去適應更軟的比賽。有夠軟, 很難理解他們藉著改變比賽想要達成什麼。 今天我看了一場ESPN經典賽事,每個人都打來打去擠來擠去,沒有人被禁賽。 那是很久以前了,而現在這個只是小小的小意外, 且他們大可給我一支惡性犯規,判我一筆罰款..... 結果他們禁了我一場比賽,這實在令人失望。 如果那真是個犯規,那麼,好啊,挺酷的。但我沒有肘擊他,那時的裁判是對的。 我沒有給他霸王肘.....我跟矢禿‧傑克森說了,結果他卻告訴我, 那是因為我職業生涯裡的其他問題促使他做出這個判決。 我會回來。這個判決是不對的.....但我會回來。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.48.129

04/26 23:48,
推I'll be back!!
04/26 23:48

04/26 23:54,
感覺就是珍對他阿
04/26 23:54

04/26 23:59,
阿泰要加油 我支持你
04/26 23:59

04/27 00:01,
推 辛苦了~
04/27 00:01

04/27 00:14,
阿泰即使在94年的尼克也會是明星球員!
04/27 00:14

04/27 00:19,
阿泰真的很拚命 加油
04/27 00:19

04/27 01:02,
阿泰加油~~
04/27 01:02

04/27 01:10,
推阿泰的拚勁~~不過我們要遵守遊戲規則 因為禁賽受傷最
04/27 01:10

04/27 01:12,
大的 是球隊壓...
04/27 01:12

04/27 04:49,
好文 借轉溜馬~~
04/27 04:49
-- 期待陳金峰上大聯盟. 還不如期待陳海峰上大聯盟. Go Go #52 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.76.206

04/27 09:58, , 1F
據說訪問美妞的時候...他自己也說被幹的那一肘其實沒什麼!
04/27 09:58, 1F

04/27 09:59, , 2F
可憐的阿泰....可憐的國王...不然昨天其實應該會贏的..
04/27 09:59, 2F

04/27 09:59, , 3F
昨天那球三分真是....@@"
04/27 09:59, 3F

04/27 12:39, , 4F
多了阿泰 如果他一樣很毒又不準 跟黑洞一樣
04/27 12:39, 4F