[亞洲] 菲律賓Power Point Management Ltd.

看板Oversea_Job作者 (Avenue Q)時間10年前 (2014/02/27 23:40), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
以下為代波: Dear seekers: We are Power Point Management Ltd. I am the HR of Power Point Management, and my name is KAY. Because of your excellent qualifications and experience, we decide to invite you to participate in our interview. I hope you have the opportunity to join our company. Currently PPM boasts 72 offices in 27 countries and regions with hundreds of specialized staffs. For many years, we have received confirmation and support from Taiwan and foreign enterprises, and became the leading enterprise in the same field at home and abroad. You are welcome to join us (with College degree or above, young veterans or Overseas Chinese). We offer free board and lodging in all branches. We offer paid training, and after the vocational training you will have the opportunity to be assigned to different branches in the world. Except a system of professional training, we offer incentive for real capable staff in the way of promotion, you are encouraged to move toward your ideal and dream in the course of our way to globalization. You will become a true international professional talent. Best Regard KAY GREETING FROM Power Point Management Ltd Interview HR: KAY ADDRESS : Unit808 Fedman Suites,199 salcedo st. Legaspi Village, Makati City TEL: +63-2-8238166 FAX: +62-2-8238165 Mobile: +63-9279899512 E-mail: philippinestwo.ppm@gmail.com Website: www.powerpoint-group.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.127.189.141

02/28 01:20, , 1F
Google 有很多資訊 大家慎選
02/28 01:20, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1J3rnclm (Oversea_Job)