[轉錄] 七問七號 J.J. Redick

看板Orl-Magic作者 (JC)時間14年前 (2009/12/05 16:55), 編輯推噓12(1202)
留言14則, 14人參與, 最新討論串1/1
翻譯來自:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/0912/1037726.html 原文:http://0rz.tw/aT45s 7問魔術7號J.J.Redick by erivera7 on Dec 2, 2009 7:00 AM EST in Interviews by Phelan M. Ebenhack - AP A hard worker, a professional, a rapper. J.J.Redick 的關鍵詞:勤奮、職業球員、饒舌歌手 Okay, maybe the last designation is a bit much (funny, nonetheless), but the first two labels are accurate descriptions of J.J. Redick, an individual for the Orlando Magic that has worked his tail off to be in the position that he is today. 好啦,最後一個也許有點太過了(但很妙嘛!),前兩個標籤則可說 是 J.J. Redick 的真實寫照,正是在付出了極大的努力之後,他才 得以擁有今時今日在球隊中的位置。 Whether it's been on the practice court or in the weight room, Redick has paid his dues after the past couple of years. Although one looks at his fellow peers from the 2006 NBA Draft, players like Adam Morrison, Shelden Williams, Patrick O'Bryant, and a bevy of others who have struggled to receive playing time or remain in the league, J.J. has remained relevant in the NBA and has become an integral role player on a championship-caliber team. It took a while, and general manager Otis Smith prescribed patience with Redick - who was frustrated with a lack of playing time in the past - as he attempted to break into the Magic's rotation, but here he is. Helping Orlando win. 過去幾年裡 Redick 在練習中和重量訓練房揮灑的汗水,今天終於 有了收穫。比起同樣身為 06 屆的 Adam Morrison, Shelden Williams, Patrick OBryant 這些為了得到上場機會或者能夠留在聯盟而掙扎的 同儕,Redick 不但生存了下來而且成為了有實力衝擊總冠軍的球隊 中不可或缺的一員。這的確花了他一些時間,球隊總經理 Otis Smith 也曾告訴他要有耐心——但是 Redick 做到了,這個在過去為 得不到足夠上場時間而痛苦的球隊邊緣球員,如今正在幫助球隊不斷 取得勝利。 Not bad. 還不賴。 When looking at the statistics, one has to be impressed with how efficient J.J. has performed on offense so far this season - TS% (60.5%), eFG% (56.6%), and an Offensive Rating of 123. All career-highs and excellent numbers. Granted, it's early but it's encouraging for Redick to see the stats one figured he would be producing when he left Duke University (likewise, it seemed possible he had the potential to do so this year). 看看他的技術統計表,一定會注意到 J.J. 本賽季在進攻端的高效 —— 真實投籃命中率 60.5%,有效投籃命中率 56.6%,進攻效率參 數 123 這樣漂亮的數據,而且全部都是其生涯新高。當然了,賽季 才剛開始,但這也足以為 Redick 增加信心,讓我們回想起在離開杜 克大學的時候人們賦予他身上的希望(看上去,今年或許他真的有機 會能達到人們曾經期望的水平)。 Because he is contributing on defense, diversifying his game on offense, passing the ball without turning it over, and more, J.J. has turned into an asset for the Magic. More importantly, he's gained head coach Stan Van Gundy's trust over a period of time (see the 2009 NBA Playoffs). 由於 Redick 不懈的專注於防守,試圖讓自己的進攻手段多樣化,學 習傳球並避免失誤,自然成為對魔術有價值的球員。更加重要的是, 他終於取得總教練大范甘迪的信任(去年季後賽便是證據)。 The following transcript is a one-on-one conversation I had with J.J. Redick after practice was over yesterday, in which I asked him seven questions on a number of topics. 以下文字為在昨天的訓練結束後本人與 Redick 之間一對一進行的採 訪記錄,一共問了他七個問題。 You're averaging career-highs across the board, how much does that mean to you to know that the hard work you've been putting in these past few years is paying off? Q.目前你的數據在各個方面都達到生涯新高,那麼你一直都清楚在過 去幾年中的努力將會為你帶來些什麼嗎? It feels good to be in the rotation. I think that's the most important thing for me is playing every night, doing my job contributing, whether I play 10 minutes or 30 minutes and I think I've done that just about every game. It's been a positive. I can't get too caught up in numbers, I mean, we're 18 games into the year so I'm not really worried about that but if anything, I look at shooting percentages. I don't care about points or anything. That's going to fluctuate throughout the season, that's just depends on minutes so if I'm shooting the ball well and contributing defensively and with passing and stuff, then I feel good about my game. A.能夠進入球隊的輪替陣容讓我感覺很好,我認為最重要的事就是 每晚都能夠上場比賽,為球隊做出應有的貢獻,無論我在場上打 30 分鐘還是 10 分鐘,我認為我都做到了這一點,而這就是積極的一 面。不要太在意數據,我的意思是,我們這個賽季剛剛進行了 18 場 比賽所以我並不在乎數據,但是有一點除外,那就是我的投籃命中率 。對於得分多少或者其他我不太在乎,因為這些取決於你的上場時間 並且會隨著賽季的進行而出現起伏,所以只要我的投籃沒有問題,做 好防守,傳好球,就能讓我對自己的比賽感到滿意。 Have you seen a difference in terms of how defenders are guarding you? I know that you're taking it off the dribble more this year and trying to attack the basket, have you see a change in terms of how they're trying to approach you? Q.當你在面對不同防守時會有什麼不同麼?據我所知道的,這個賽季 你的拿球機會更多了而且進攻籃筐的慾望更強了,那麼不同對手的不 同防守方式會對你產生什麼影響呢? It's different every night. A lot of it has to do with just other team's schemes. I mean, a lot of stuff that I'm getting now is with pick and rolls and stuff and so every team is different, some teams show, some teams zone, some teams push the ball down the baseline. We generally talk about it before the game, what that team is going to do and then I know how to attack. If I'm in the game with Vince [Carter], obviously I'm not afforded as many opportunities, but when he's out of the game, lately I've been getting a lot of pick and rolls and even some plays called for me so I just look to be really aggressive. Going in, I have a good idea, a good sense of how I'm going to play. A.每個晚上的情況都不一樣,這相當大部分取決於對手採取的防守策 略。我想說的是,目前我的進攻多數要從擋拆發起,而每個球隊在防 守擋拆時都不盡相同,有的球隊會頂出來,有的會回縮,有的會將你 逼向死角。通常我們會在比賽前討論一下對手會怎麼做,然後就知道 該如何應付了。如果我和 Vince 同時在場,基本上不需要我做太多 ,但是如果他不在場上,我會利用擋拆甚至是一些為我制定的戰術發 動攻擊,這就是最近我看起來充滿侵略性的原因。突破進去後,我很 擅長做出正確的進攻選擇。 When you go into the game, is there a role that you're trying to fulfill? Are you trying to score, trying to defend, trying to move the ball? Q.當你進入比賽時,你希望成為一個怎樣的角色?希望得分,希望防 守,還是控制好球呢? I'm trying to win. *laughs* That's the most important thing to me. I really do think that ... actually, me and my dad were having a conversation last night, he's in town, and we were talking about different guys in the league, guys I've played with in the past, guys I've played with in college. I turned to him and said, 'Dad, do you know what's the hardest thing to do in the NBA is?' and he said, 'What?' and I said, 'Win.' You can play for a bad team, you can score and put up numbers. It's hard to be on a good team because there's not many of them that win consistently. I think that's what I'm most proud of, that's what I try to do. I look at my plus/minus every night and I want it to be in the positives. I know that Stan [Van Gundy] looks at that, too. It's not the tell-all obviously because it depends on who you're playing against and who you're out there with, but I want my unit, whether I'm playing with [Marcin Gortat] and [Jason Williams] and Ryan Anderson or whether I'm playing with Rashard [Lewis] and Vince, I want that unit to win when I'm out there. A.我希望贏球(^_^) 勝利是第一位的,我也的確是這樣想的。。。事實上,昨天晚上我和 我老爸有過一次交談,他剛好在這裡,我們聊起在這個聯盟的不同球 員,我過去的對手,我大學時期的對手。我轉過去問他,「老爸,你 知道在 NBA 中最難的事情是什麼麼?」他反問我,「是什麼?」我說 ,「贏球。」 沒錯你很容易一支弱隊效力,這樣你又可以得分又可以刷數據,但是 為一支強隊打球會很難得,因為聯盟中並沒有幾支球隊能夠一直在贏 球。我想這就是我所自豪的,也是我在努力的。 我每晚看著自己的 +/- 分數據,希望那是正分的。我知道教練也會看 這個。當然這數據不能概括說明全部狀況,還得看跟誰搭檔,但我 希望不管跟誰搭配,球隊在我上場時都能贏球。 You talk about the numbers and I know that Stan is big with that. Does he try to give, whether it's Dwight [Howard], or you, or anybody else the numbers and tell you what you've been doing, what you can improve on, and such? Q.你提到數據統計,據我所知大范很愛好這點。他是否做過這樣的 事情,把數據統計表丟給 Dwight(Howard),或者你,或者其他人 ,然後告訴你的表現如何,還有哪些地方需要改進,諸如此類的? Yeah, in the past, yeah, we've discussed it. Two of our biggest focuses are always rebounding and turnovers. He kind of sets goals for everybody based on turnovers per minute, rebounds per minute, a lot of it depends on how much you have the ball in your hands, how much you play, and throughout the year he brings up those numbers in team meetings and yeah, we want to reach those goals. A.是的,我們之前討論過這個。我們最關心的兩點永遠是籃板球和失 誤。他會針對每分鐘失誤數和每分鐘籃板數給每個人定下目標,這些 大部分取決於你的拿球時間,你的上場時間,整個賽季中他都會在球 隊會議上討論這些數據,沒錯,我們想要做到他期望的那樣。 You talk about winning, you've dealt with injuries, illnesses, suspensions, fines, pretty much everything you can think of. How much does it say to you about the team that you're 14-4, despite all that? Q.你剛剛談到了贏球,賽季初期的魔術隊遇到了各種各樣的麻煩,傷 病,流感,禁賽,罰款,幾乎所有我們能想到的。儘管如此,魔術目 前的戰績是驕人的 14 勝 4 負,你怎麼看? Well, I like our group. I think good teams become an extension of their coach and I think we've become a resilient group. I think Stan is still pleading with us to have more focus and more energy, which I think on a nightly basis we can improve on, regardless of who's in the lineup. A.呃,我愛我們的球隊。我認為教練在這支球隊中的作用居功厥偉 ,而且我認為我們的球隊正變得更加堅韌。大范依然沒有放鬆要求 ,他要我們在場上更加的集中注意力,更加的充滿能量,我覺得每 個晚上無論誰在場上我們都在進步。 You got the rap group going, you won the Iron Magic belt, how much fun are you having this year? Q.你成立了一支饒舌團體,你贏得「魔術鐵人金腰帶」的榮譽,今年 你過得還開心麼? Yeah, it's been good. I think this is my fourth year with the team and I'm a little bit older now, I've settled down a bit, I'm more comfortable with myself, so all the other stuff is just fun but I think with the conversations I've had with Otis [Smith], Stan, and even with a lot of my Duke coaches the past couple summers, it's just about being a professional, and being a pro, and coming to work every day. It's something I've learned to do. A.是的,還不錯。這是我在這支球隊效力的第四年了,而且我也成熟 了一些,我很享受這裡的生活,也更加滿意自己的表現,所以比賽之 外的事情只是為找點樂子。我和 Otis(Smith),大范都有過交流, 在休賽期還會跟許多過去的杜克教練們聊天,一切都是關於如何做好 一名職業球員,如何幫助球隊,和每場比賽如何保持狀態,我學到了 很多。 On the road, is there anything that you guys do aside from basketball, that you try to do as a team? Q.比賽之餘,除了籃球你們會一起做點別的麼,讓你們更像一支球隊 的事情? Well, I think everybody is different and I think everybody has a routine. You got to respect guys' routine. I think if anybody said 'we're having a team dinner,' there would be a mutiny. You got to respect guys' routine. I know for me, I'm a pretty low-key guy, so I order room service, sometimes I go to dinner alone. This year, I usually go to dinner with Ryan [Anderson] and J-Will, last year I went to dinner with Adonal [Foyle] if I did go with somebody. Personally me, I wouldn't like it if we all 13 of us went out to dinner, it'd be a scene. I don't want a scene. *laughs* I just want to go have a low-key [dinner], focus in on what I go to do the next day. A.呃,我想每個人都不同而且都有各自的生活,你得尊重每個人不一 樣的習慣。我想如果有個傢伙跳出來說「嘿,我們全隊一起出去吃個 晚飯吧」,一定會有人反對,因為每個人的生活習慣不同。拿我自己 來說吧,我是個非常低調的人,所以我喜歡叫客房服務,有時候也獨 自去吃飯。今年,我也經常和 Ryan(Anderson)和 J-Will 一起去 吃飯,去年的話,我會和 Adonal(Foyle)一起。 就我個人而言,我不太想看到我們全隊13個人一起出去吃晚飯的場面 ,這太高調了。我可不想太高調,哈哈。 ^_^ 我只想要低調的吃個飯,然後想想明天我要做些什麼。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.140.34 ※ 編輯: jcshie 來自: 220.135.140.34 (12/05 17:08)

12/05 17:08, , 1F
淚推JJ
12/05 17:08, 1F

12/05 17:10, , 2F
推!!!!JJ加油
12/05 17:10, 2F

12/05 17:12, , 3F
五年養成一劍JJ.Redick~ 推翻譯!
12/05 17:12, 3F

12/05 20:41, , 4F
推翻譯, JJ加油!
12/05 20:41, 4F
※ 編輯: jcshie 來自: 220.135.140.34 (12/05 20:56)

12/05 22:06, , 5F
推JJ!!!!!!!!!!
12/05 22:06, 5F

12/05 23:39, , 6F
JJ加油
12/05 23:39, 6F

12/06 01:03, , 7F
可以把它PO到總板去嗎?
12/06 01:03, 7F

12/06 01:20, , 8F
文章不是我翻的 如果想轉請自便囉
12/06 01:20, 8F