[外電] In any language, Gasol angry with Pietrus foul

看板Orl-Magic作者 (閃閃發亮莊宏亮)時間15年前 (2009/06/13 23:35), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
---- 簡短翻譯,有誤請指正。 ---- http://0rz.tw/6QnRG ORLANDO, Fla. (AP)— Pau Gasol is from Spain, Mickael Pietrus from France. So when they have a confrontation on the court, what language is it in? Gasol是來自西班牙,Pietrus來自法國,他們在場上起了衝突,是用什麼語言呢? “I said it in English to make sure he understood it,” Gasol said. “If I would have known it in French, I would have said it in French.” 嘎獸:「為了確保他能聽得懂,我說英文。」 「如果我知道法文怎麼講,我會說法文。」 Pietrus was called for a flagrant foul for pushing Gasol in the back as the Lakers forward completed a dunk with 3.4 seconds left in overtime of Los Angeles’ 99-91 victory in Game 4. Gasol started yelling at Pietrus and the players came together, and both were assessed technical fouls. Pietrus的惡性犯規是在延長賽中的最後3.4秒,Gasol灌籃時推了他的背,Gasol憤怒 的向Pietrus叫囂,兩隊的球員都圍了上去,他們兩人各吃了一記T。 “I said a couple of things that I can’t repeat on camera,” Gasol said. Gasol said it felt more like a punch than a push, and was angry because he was already in the air, too late for Pietrus to attempt a play on the ball. But he understood it came out of frustration. Gasol認為他是被攻擊不是被推擠,他很生氣,因為他已經起跳了,Pietrus已經來不及 針對球作封阻,他知道Pietrus只是在發洩落敗的不滿。 Lakers coach Phil Jackson said it looked like Pietrus had “a serious intention to come at him,” but wouldn’t say if there should be any further punishment for the Magic guard. The NBA said Friday there would be none. 禪師認為Pietrus是刻意的對Gasol去做這樣嚴重的動作,但是沒有談到他是否應該為此 被處罰。 NBA當局在禮拜五表示不會有額外的禁賽。 “I wasn’t trying to be a jerk,” Pietrus said. “I’ve been in the NBA for seven years and have never been considered a dirty player. It was just a hard foul and I love Pau; we’ve played so many times together in Europe. That’s how it is.” 法國喬丹:「我不是刻意要當個混蛋。」 「我在NBA已經七年了,從不被當成一個骯髒的球員,那只是一個比較嚴重的犯規。」 「我喜歡Paul,過去在歐洲時我們就曾有過多次交手經驗了。」 EWING COMING BACK: Magic assistant coach Patrick Ewing has signed a contract extension to remain with the club next season. 大猩猩續約啦,許他一個冠軍戒吧! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.170.227.33

06/14 01:51, , 1F
應該是 我喜歡Pau
06/14 01:51, 1F

06/14 01:52, , 2F
原來是聖保羅阿~~
06/14 01:52, 2F

06/14 10:47, , 3F
I love Pau 有股... XD
06/14 10:47, 3F

06/14 10:48, , 4F
__味XD
06/14 10:48, 4F