[情報] 球迷問的問題

看板Orl-Magic作者 (~拉嗑吸~)時間19年前 (2004/12/09 12:30), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
蠻搞笑的 :D Q: Dwight Howard, what college would you have gone to? A: "The two colleges that I was really looking to go to were University of North Carolina and Duke." Q: Dwight Howard, what is your favorite food? A: "My favorite is pizza." Q: Dwight Howard, who is your favorite singer & rapper? A: "My favorite singers are Alicia Keys & Keisha Cole. My favorite rapper is Pastor Troy." Q: Steve Francis, what is your dream job other than an NBA superstar? A: A policeman or teacher. Q: Grant Hill, have you ever read Escape from Reason by Francis Schaffer? A: "No I haven't." Q: Hedo Turkoglu, which Turkish soccer and basketball teams do you like? A: "Soccer is Fenerbahce. [In terms of basketball,] I like my old team, Efespilsen. Q: Brandon Hunter, what’s your best memory of Ohio University? A: When we beat North Carolina at North Carolina. Q: Grant Hill, what was hardest thing for you in the past four seasons on the bench? A: "The hardest thing in those four years was not being one of the guys and being able to be out there on the court with my teammates." Q: Dwight Howard, how tall were you when you were 12? A: “I was 6’2”.” Q: Steve Francis, who was your favorite player as a kid? A: Kevin Johnson Q: Hidayet Turkoglu, are you still a supporter of Galatasaraty (soccer)? A: "No, I am not." Q: Dwight Howard, would you get any tattoos? A: “No. I don’t want any tattoos.” Q: Jameer Nelson, do you and your son like Orlando? A: I love Orlando. My son is still in Philly, eventually he will be here and we'll go to all the attractions! Q: Cuttino Mobley, what is your favorite place in Orlando? A: "Kres Chop House restaurant." Q: Does Dwight Howard have a girlfriend? A: "I am single. I am only 18 so my focus is on basketball right now, not the ladies...sorry!" Q: Dwight Howard, what do you like most about Orlando and what is your shoe size? A: Disney World and 18/19! Q: Grant, how are you feeling and what are your expectations this coming year? A: "I am a feeling great. I'm feeling good. It is great to be able to play and practice and not worry about your health, but about your game. My expectations are to stay healthy the entire year." Q: Hedo Turkoglu, I really like Turkish music, what Turkish artists do you like? A: "Tarkan...it is pop music. They are the best in Turkey right now." Q: Michael Bradley, is it true you are a big Philadelphia Eagles fan and do not like the New England Patriots? A: "Actually that is false. I am a big New England Patriots fan. When I was at school in Villanova I followed the Eagles a little bit, but I stick with the home team, so I am a big New England Patriots fan." Q:"Keith Bogans, what do you like to do in your spare time?" A:"Movies, gangster movies: Scarface, Goodfellas, you name it." Q: "Keith Bogans, what do you like to do in your free time?" A: "Movies, gangster movies: Scarface, Good Fellows, you name it." Q: "Keith, what is your favorite vacation spot?" A: "Miami." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.148.205

140.117.182.209 12/09, , 1F
Howard12歲就有6呎2...
140.117.182.209 12/09, 1F

192.83.167.44 12/09, , 2F
推狀元郎最喜歡迪士尼
192.83.167.44 12/09, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #11jzJWKf (Orl-Magic)