[轉錄]Duhon 的測試

看板Orl-Magic作者 (老爹)時間20年前 (2004/06/15 03:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Bobcats 看板] 作者: Roughneck (實驗無限期封館) 看板: Bobcats 標題: Duhon 的測試 時間: Fri Jun 11 19:46:37 2004 http://www.nba.com/bobcats/news/draft_central_duhon_workout.html CHRIS DUHON BRINGS LOCAL FLAVOR TO PRE-DRAFT WORKOUTS The Bobcats basketball operations staff was back in action on Monday with Duke University guard Chris Duhon in town for an evaluation session in preparation for the 2004 NBA Draft. Duhon was a finalist for the Naismith and Rupp Player of the Year Awards after averaging 10.0 points, 6.1 assists, 4.1 rebounds and 2.2 steals per game for the Blue Devils as a senior. Duhon is the only player in ACC history to record 1,000 points, 800 assists, 475 rebounds, 300 steals and 125 three-point field goals. Duke was 123-21 (.854) in games in which Duhon played and 96-17 in his career starts. He ranks in the top 10 among Duke’s career leaders in assists (819-second), steals (300-first), three-point field goals (162-ninth), three-point field goal attempts (505-seventh), minutes (4,813-first) and games played (144-fourth). Duhon played an integral role in leading Duke to the 2001 national championship and was a part of three ACC Championship teams. BobcatsBasketball.com visited with Bobcats General Manager & Head Coach Bernie Bickerstaff and Duhon after the workout: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GENERAL MANAGER & HEAD COACH BERNIE BICKERSTAFF (on Duhon’s workout) The commitment was there in terms of his effort. He didn’t shoot the ball well, but he did what he did at Duke when it was on the line and he had to make the shots, he made those. He worked hard as he went from drill to drill. He kind of tweaked his ankle a little bit on one of those agility drills we had, so that slowed him down. I believe that what you see is what you get with Chris. He’s a competitor, defensively he understands the game and I think there’s a place for a guy like this. I think what he needs to do is to be in a situation where he gets to play a lot of basketball. I think he could probably evolve into a good journeyman basketball player. (on taking him in the second round) I think what we have to do is to continue to evaluate and see what’s there at 33. I think for us at 33, size should be a priority. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHRIS DUHON (on possibility of playing in Charlotte) It would be real nice. It’s close to home and close to where I had my collegiate career. I love the state and the city. It would be nice to come here and play for the Bobcats. (on today’s workout) It was real intense. This is the type of workouts from a team that I’d like to come and play for. They are really serious about winning here and that is the type of team that I want to be a part of. They understand how hard the workouts are. If they wanted to make it easy, they could have. They try to push you and see if you can go over your limits. They are also on your side -- they don’t want you to fail, they want you to succeed. This is a business decision for them. It’s like a job interview. I came in and gave them my resume and now I just have to sit back and watch. (on going through a lot of ball-handling drills) At the point guard position, you have to handle the ball in tough situations. You’re going to face double-teams and pick-and-roll type situations. They just wanted to see how I handled those situations. I think I did pretty well on it. (on the number of workouts) This is my ninth team. Before the draft, I will probably work out for 17 teams. I think I did pretty well (today). It wasn’t my best, but I think I put on a good performance. You’re not going to be at your best all of the time, but you just have to show that you are a fighter and competitor. That’s what I did today. So, I’m pretty pleased. (on what he thinks other teams are looking for) A lot of teams just want to see if I’m aggressive. Everyone kind of realizes that I can run a team and I can defend. I’m a very unselfish player and they just want to see if I can take over a game down the stretch where you’ve got to make the big plays and take the big shots and knock them down. (on the importance of the Bobcats having a local player) I think it would be a little bit easier to sell some tickets with a familiar face. The only question I have being a Dukie is whether any Carolina or Wolfpack fans would root for me. That’s just a business decision they have to make. (on the importance of playing well in the Chicago Pre-Draft Camp) I think it’s real important. There’s just a little bit of question (about my game). I think a lot of teams realize that I can play and compete at the next level. They just want to see if I can take over a game. If I can be a dominant point guard in the league. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Duhon 是杜克籃魔鬼隊在奪得 2001 年 Ncaa 錦標賽冠軍 的一個重要的角色。 不斷的苦練是支持他進步的動力,雖然可能他的投籃不是很 好,但是 Bernie 認為假如他多去打多去練,他會轉變成一個很 好的 Player 。 Duhon 對於測試的印象是雖然很辛苦,但是他知道測試就 是要看出一個球員的極限,他知道其實測試的人員是希望他能夠 作更好。 而 Duhon 知道身為一個 pg 會常面對到很堅難的狀況像是 被包夾,但是你還是得在這樣狀況下去處理球,他知道球隊都希 望看到的是一個有進取心的球員,而他的任務就是比現出他是一 個無私的球員,可以在大場面上做應該做的事情。 被提到有沒有機會成為一個山貓的在地球員, Duhon 說這 樣將會吸引很多在地人來看,因為這類在地球員對票房是有一定 的幫助。 Duhon 說到將要來到的芝加哥選前訓練營,他在那裡可以 和一些更高層級的對手對抗,而他相信他可以做出讓別人任為他 是一個有主宰力球員的表現。 我對 Duhon 的看法是他比較偏向是一個地板型的控衛,假 如在第一輪後半或是第二輪有機會堵到他的話,可以把我們的第 一輪第四順位拿去選別位子的球員,而不要去選 Ben Gorden , 個人對於 Duhon 滿看好的,經過大學的成熟性,肯苦練的態度 ,而且有 Ncaa 冠軍的加持。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.16.16

218.170.8.145 06/11,
我覺得Duhon將來會讓大家跌破眼鏡,好球員괠
218.170.8.145 06/11

220.135.68.121 06/12,
第二輪第四順位說不定有機會選到他...
220.135.68.121 06/12

210.59.114.133 06/14,
借轉魔術版 <(_ _)>
210.59.114.133 06/14
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.59.114.133
文章代碼(AID): #10pVd9QZ (Orl-Magic)