[外電] Adair on Arrieta, Chen & Matusz

看板Orioles作者 (犀利痞子)時間12年前 (2012/06/27 01:09), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文: http://bit.ly/KZkTas Three Scouting Reports: Adair on Arrieta, Chen & Matusz by David Laurila - June 26, 2012 Adair on Wei-Yin Chen: “His fastball, from a velocity standpoint, is low-90s. Last night it was a little firmer than normal. He’s really dependent on his fastball location. His changeup has gotten a lot better, and both his slider and his curveball have been usable. His best secondary pitch depends on the day, but it’s generally his changeup. 他的球速大約在90-92之間,上一場比賽狀況比較好一點。他很倚賴速球的進球點,不過 他的變速球有越來越進步,他的滑球跟曲球也還不差。他沒有固定的第二球路,不過通常 變速球居多。 “He gets guys out basically with feel and fastball command. He has a feel for what a hitter can and can’t hit. A lot of it is how they react to his fastball. He will adjust from hitter to hitter based on the reaction he gets off of his fastball. That feel is very innate. He has the ability to pick things up extremely well, and extremely fast. He applies a lot of things and has a great internal pitching clock. 他靠控球跟感覺來解決打者,因為他會去感覺打者的打擊型態,還有打者對他的速球之反 應。他會用這個反應,來調整他面對不同打者的投球內容,好像一個自然反應。他能夠在 很快的時間作出最好的調整,能夠考慮各種因素,同時有很好的投球節奏。 “Wei-Yin likes to have an idea of a hitter’s hot zones and cold zones, but he’s basically going to pitch his game. He’ll stay out of the hot zones as much as he can, but if his strength ends up matching up with a guy’s hot zone, he’ll challenge him. 陳偉殷喜歡研究打者的冷熱區,不過他並不會過度依賴這些報告。他會試著去閃避打者擅 長的打擊區,不過如果那是他擅長的區域的話,他也會去挑戰打者。 “When he’s not pitching well, it’s usually because he loses his fastball command. He throws a four-seamer and a two-seamer, and he tends to lose command of the two more so than the four. It will start running off the plate. ” 當他失去了他的速球的控球時,當天的投球內容就會很差。他會投四縫線跟二縫線球,而 通常控球容易失常的是他的二縫線,會開始往好球帶外面鑽。 On Brian Matusz: “Brian throws at about the same velocity [as Chen] and has a little more movement to his two-seamer. His secondary package, overall, is a little more refined than Wei-Yin’s right now. Matusz 的球速跟陳偉殷差不多,不過二縫比較會跑,他的變化球比陳偉殷成熟一點。 “Brian is a four-pitch guy. Actually, it’s five with his fastball being both a two-seam and a four-seam. He also has a changeup, a curveball, and a slider. There’s a distinct difference between Brian’s curveball and his slider. If those two pitches don’t start mixing together, I’m great with a guy throwing both. It’s great to have both weapons, but not too many guys can do it. 他有四種球路,如果二縫跟四縫分開的話就是五種。他有不錯的變速球、曲球、與滑球。 他的曲球跟滑球有很大的區別,所以像他這樣,不會把兩種球路搞混,我不會阻止他兩種 球路雙修,畢竟不是大家都能把兩種球同時練好。 “When it comes to reports, he’s a lot like Wei-Yin. He knows the areas that he can go to on a hitter, and the areas that he probably needs to stay away from in certain counts. But he’s basically going to pitch with what his eyes are telling him. 其實他跟偉殷一樣,很了解要如何對付打者,還有如何閃避打者的熱區。不過他也是會 按照他所看到的去投。 “[In bullpen sessions] we’re usually working on his fastball command. He’s also working a lot on his changeup, trying to get a little more action on it. He works on his posture and his delivery out of the stretch. He’s done a tremendous job of controlling the running game.” 通常牛棚我們都會幫他調整控球,他也努力在精研變速球的軌跡。他也試著調整他在壘上 有人時的投球機制,試著掌控壘包上的跑者。 On Jake Arietta: ‘He’s a four-pitch guy. His fastball is explosive. He’s got a curveball-slider combination. His changeup is usable a lot of the time. His biggest issue is that he’ll lose his fastball command. Arrieta 擅長四種球路,他的速球很有威脅性,他也有滑球跟曲球,跟大部分時間都不差 的變速球,不過他時常會失去控球。 “Jake has the ability to get ground balls, and strike people out. I think he is probably more of a strikeout pitcher than he is either ground-ball or fly-ball. He definitely has the ability to strike guys out. Arrieta 能夠製造滾地球,同時也能製造三振,不過他比較像是三振型投手。 “As a pitcher, you’re hoping to get action down, and get a ground ball, and at times it’s a swing-and-miss pitch. It’s really kind of like a changeup. Every time you throw a sinker, and it’s down, you want contact made. 身為一個投手,你總是希望能將球的進壘位置壓低,並讓對方打出滾地球。讓打者揮空的 球,舉例來說像是變速球。 而當你投了伸卡球且球在低的位置時,你會希望對方打到它 。(因為容易形成滾地球) ( 感謝熱心板友指正 ) “There are times when he needs to mix in his secondary stuff a little more earlier in the game than he does. He’s still learning when he should do those things.” 他需要學著把他的變化球早點拿出來用。 On helping pitchers make in-game adjustments: “Everybody has their own little quirky-type things. With Wei-Yin we talk a lot. With Arrieta we’ve begun talking a little more. Brian, on occasion, will come over to talk. You can always tell when guys are kind of wanting help, or when they need something. 每個人習慣不同,比賽時偉殷常常找我討論,Arrieta我們開始有更多的交流,Matusz則 偶爾會來找我。有時候你看就知道投手有一點想要指點,還是真的需要幫助。 “Mostly, I try to stay out of the way during the game. I generally let them come to me, unless I see something that needs to be addressed. There are guys who like conversation, and there are guys who don’t want anything said at all. And every pitcher is unique. I don’t think I’ve ever had two that are exactly alike.” 通常我會盡量不干涉他們,讓他們自己來找我,除非是我覺得很需要點出來的。有些人 喜歡交流,有些人不想要被打擾,每個投手不一樣。 -- 法國隊 準備好前進世泳盃了! 嗶! _ _ 法國隊   .. _ _ 他們在練 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! 在練假摔嗎? 游泳... | | | | > (我專業的捏)) /10\ \ / || || |\ ▇▆▆▅▅▄▃▄▅▄▄▃▄▆▅▄▅▅▅▆▅▆▆▅▄▃▃▄▄▅▅▅▆▇▇▆▇▇ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 137.82.7.43

06/27 01:23, , 1F
好文推一個!
06/27 01:23, 1F

06/27 11:17, , 2F
PUSH
06/27 11:17, 2F

06/27 11:52, , 3F
06/27 11:52, 3F

06/27 13:36, , 4F
GOOD!
06/27 13:36, 4F

06/27 14:03, , 5F
加油 看能不能把Matusz和Arrieta救回來...
06/27 14:03, 5F

06/27 17:18, , 6F
推!! 謝謝翻譯!!
06/27 17:18, 6F
※ 編輯: celipliz 來自: 184.65.138.179 (06/27 22:23)

06/29 00:32, , 7F
我還蠻喜歡看Arrieta的的投球,速球飆到97mph
06/29 00:32, 7F

06/29 00:34, , 8F
再來一個大角度的變化球,投球姿勢也還蠻帥的!
06/29 00:34, 8F

06/29 00:51, , 9F
Arrieta有控球超威 但沒控球時就會自爆...
06/29 00:51, 9F
文章代碼(AID): #1FwUpXv2 (Orioles)