[心得] Columbia 自翻

看板Oasis作者 (一醉自救)時間10年前 (2013/10/06 12:20), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Definitely Maybe 第五首,有錯幫捉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx9SD6-a_GY
- Columbia 哥倫比亞 By Noel Gallagher - There we were now here we are 我們曾在那兒但現在我們在這 All this confusion nothing's the same to me 這一切混亂對我而言並沒有什麼不同 There we were now here we are 我們曾在那兒但現在我們在這 All this confusion nothing's the same to me 這一切混亂對我而言並沒有什麼不同 I can't tell you the way I feel 我並不能告訴你我的感覺 Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me 因為這感受對我而言實在是太煥然一新了 I can't tell you the way I feel 我並不能告訴你我的感覺 Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me 因為這感受對我而言實在是太煥然一新了 What I heard is not what I hear 我曾聽過的不是我所聽到的 I can see the signs but they're not very clear 我可以看到那徵兆但他們並不清晰 What I heard is not what I hear 我曾聽過的不是我所聽到的 I can see the signs but they're not very clear 我可以看到那徵兆但他們並不清晰 So I can't tell you the way I feel 所以我並不能告訴你我的感覺 Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me 因為這感受對我而言實在是太煥然一新了 I can't tell you the way I feel 我並不能告訴你我的感覺 Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me 因為這感受對我而言實在是太煥然一新了 This is confusion, am I confusing you? 這真是混亂,我是不是把你弄糊塗了? This is confusion, am I confusing you? 這真是混亂,我是不是把你弄糊塗了? This is peculiar we don't want to feel you 這真是異乎尋常阿,我們並不想鳥你 This is peculiar we don't want to feel you 這真是異乎尋常阿,我們並不想鳥你 Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah - 怎樣,嗑藥嗎XD -- 太過在意會失去直覺。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.23.194 MidoriG:轉錄至看板 Hunter 10/06 12:21

10/06 12:39, , 1F
推!
10/06 12:39, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1IKEKXiz (Oasis)