[閒聊] 2008/10/7 Noel訪談

看板Oasis作者 (cookie1)時間15年前 (2009/05/18 12:20), 編輯推噓7(707)
留言14則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.watoday.com.au/executive-style/culture/the-hot-seat-with-noel- gallagher-20090518-b8lq.html 節錄: Their new album, Dig Out Your Soul... "The strange thing is, is that the lyrics are all quite similar - they all mention God, and Jesus, and the f---ing light and the rapture, and angels," Noel says. "And that's happened very much by coincidence because none of us write together and none of us discuss what we're writing about - that would make us like Radiohead." 他們的新專輯,靈魂釋放... "奇怪的是,所有歌詞都很像,它們都提到神、耶穌和XXX光和狂喜,還有天使,"Noel說道. "這全屬巧合,因為我們沒有一起寫歌,也沒有討論自己正在寫些什麼, 我們才不像Radiohead咧" "I can't stand it when bands say, you know, on this album we really stepped out of our comfort zone. What does that mean? This is not a f---ing game. This is soul, man. It's about humanity. It's not a test. People who went to university are always trying to get themselves out of their comfort zone and I always say, 'I'm working class. It's taken me 15 years to build a comfort zone and I'm not getting out of it for no f---er."' "我無法忍受有樂團說,你知道的,這張專輯我們真的走出自己的舒適區[有所突破], 這是什麼意思?這不是一場遊戲.這是靈魂,老兄.這是人性.不是測試.讀過大學的人總是 試著跨出自己的舒適區,而我總是說'我是勞工階級.建立一個舒適區花了我15年,我不會 為了哪個混蛋跨出這個區域.'" "You know, I saw my dad every day and look how that turned out. My kids understand - well, my daughter does - that dad's got to go to work. I've just had two years off. My son's only nine months old, so he doesn't f---ing know anyway, but my daughter understands that I'm not going to be around much for a year-and-a-half, but after that year-and-a-half I'm going to be around for two years. And they've got a wealthy dad. They'll get nice cars on their 17th birthdays," he says, laughing. "你知道,我以前每天看著我爸,看著事情會變成怎樣.我的孩子瞭解-呃,我的女兒瞭解- 老爸必須去工作.我剛休息兩年.我兒子只有九個月大,所以他不會知道,但我的女兒知道 我大概有一年半不會在她身邊,但一年半之後有大概兩年的時間我又會出現.他們有個有錢 的老爸.他們17歲生日時會得到一輛好車,"他笑著說. Noel says parenthood this time around is a vastly different experience. When Anais was born, he says, he and Mathews were coming to the end of a marriage that had begun at the height of Britpop and all of the madness that had ensued with the period. (Noel says that when he and his wife gave up drugs, they discovered they had "nothing to talk about".) Noel說現在他對當父親這件事 跟以前有完全不同的體驗. 他說Anais出生時,他和Mathews 正走到婚姻的盡頭,並開始登臨 英搖 及 隨之而來的狂熱 的顛峰.(Noel說當他和妻子 戒毒後,他們發現彼此"無話可聊") "It's great - it's nice to have a boy, to have a son and heir. He's a great lad. Really, really good natured. It's going to be nice, because my daughter is obsessed with ponies and all that girl stuff, and I'm a bit like, 'OK, whatever,"' he says, throwing his hands up. "It'll be nice to have a lad if he's into football and, hopefully, music. It would be great to pass the guitars on to somebody, because I don't think my daughter's that interested. She prefers the computer and Girls Aloud." "這很棒-有個兒子很棒,有個兒子和繼承人. 他是一個超棒的小子.真的,真的天性溫厚, 因為我的女兒很迷小馬還有那些女孩子的玩意兒,所以我有點像是,'好吧,也只有這樣啦' 他雙手一攤,"有個兒子很棒 如果他很熱愛足球,還有他可能也會喜歡音樂的話.如果能把 吉他傳給某人,會很棒,因為我不認為我女兒有那麼感興趣,她比較喜歡電腦和Girls Aloud (嗆女生合唱團)" In fact, Noel says he often has to get his daughter's help for technological advice. "She just gets on the computer, and goes, tap, tap, tap. I don't know what the f--- she's doing." 事實上,Noel說他經常必須向女兒尋求技術建議. "她就跑到電腦前,然後開始敲敲敲. 我完全不知道她在做什麼." He's not big on downloading individual tunes online, either. "All the soul's gone out of it, you know? Imagine if The White Album came out now: 'Oh, I'll just take tracks one, two, seven, and nine.' F--- off." 他也不熱衷線上下載歌曲."所有靈魂都消失了,你知道嗎?想像一下如果白色專輯現在推出: '歐.我只要第一、第二、第七和第九首.' 爛透了." ... "When I was in my 20s and writing Definitely Maybe, to me that was my entire life. It was just based around this guitar that I had and writing songs. And I had nothing else in my life. I had no money, I didn't have a wife or kids, I had no baggage. It was just me against the world. You fast forward 15 years and you've got kids and money, so you're writing from a different perspective, so in that sense, it changes." "當我二十多歲在寫Definitely Maybe時,對我來說那就是我人生的全部. 就是環繞著我的 那把吉他還有寫歌. 我沒有錢,沒有妻兒,沒有行李,只有我獨自面對世界. 時間快轉十五年後, 你有了孩子和財富,所以你用不同的觀點來寫歌,以這個角度來說, 是有改變的." ...[這張專輯也有其他團員寫的歌]... "I find it difficult to talk about his songs because every time I do, he's like, 'That's not f---ing what it's about', so he can speak for himself," Noel says, sighing. "我覺得很難談論他的歌,因為每次我談 他就會表現出'這才不是這首歌的意思'的樣子, 所以可以讓他自己談"Noel嘆氣道. In fact, Noel says he doesn't understand the fascination people - and particularly the media - have over his relationship with his brother. He says he doesn't think their constant bickering and arguments are anything unusual at all. 事實上,Noel說他不瞭解人們,特別是媒體,為什麼對他們兄弟的關係那麼著迷. 他說他們不停的鬥嘴和爭執沒什麼特別的. "Me and Liam can say disgracefully hurtful things to one another and the other guys in the band will be going, 'F---ing hell,"' he says, "But imagine being in a professional relationship with your brother and trying to share the limelight for 15 years. It would drive you f---ing insane. "我和Liam可以對彼此罵出很傷人的話,樂團裡其他人就會開始罵XXX,"他說"但是想像一下 跟你的兄弟當事業夥伴,然後試著分享聚光燈15年.這當然會讓人抓狂." "As much as we don't get on, we don't not get on. He's my brother, that's where it ends. He's the last person in the world I'd go for a drink with - the last person. Seriously. If there was Armageddon tomorrow and I was walking through the nuclear waste of the planet and I saw him coming towards me in the distance, I'd be like, 'Couldn't it have not been someone else? Did it have to be you?' And he would think the same thing." "我們合不來就是合不來. 他是我弟,結束. 全世界的人都死光了,我才會找他一起 去喝一杯, 我是認真的. 如果明天是世界末日,然後我跋涉過整個地球的核廢料(??), 看到他從遠方朝我走來,我會說'就不能是別人嗎? 一定要是你嗎?' 他也會有一樣的想法." Noel says outside of music, football - specifically, Manchester City - remains his passion, but then adds, surprisingly, that his mate Ringo Starr is doing his best to get him to step back and smell the roses. Literally. "I saw him not too long ago and I was asking him what he was doing in England - because he lives in LA - and he says," doing a spot-on impersonation of Starr, "'I always come back to England for the Chelsea Flower Show - have you ever been to the Chelsea Flower Show?' Noel說除了音樂之外,足球,特別是曼城,是他的最愛,但是又令人驚訝地補充道, 他的朋友林哥史塔用盡全力讓他 退一步去聞玫瑰花香. 真的. Noel維妙維肖地模仿史塔 "我不久前見到他,他說:我總是會回到英格來參加Chelsea花展 你有沒有去過Chelsea花展啊?" "And I'm going, 'Well, no, I haven't.' So I say, 'Why do you go there for?' And he looks at me, like really surprised, and says, 'To see the flowers.' He's like, 'You should really go and see the flowers. They're beautiful.' And I thought, 'What a f---ing hippie,' and then I thought, 'Well, maybe I'll check it out next year.' You know, he is a f---ing Beatle, after all." "然後我說'呃,沒有,我沒去過.'然後我接著問'你去那裡做什麼?'他好像真的很驚訝地 看著我說'賞花啊.你真的應該去看看花的,它們很美.''呃,也許我明年會去看看' 你知道的他畢竟是一隻XXX甲蟲." ---------------------------------------------------- 真是太幽默了,Noel每篇訪談都好有趣... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.37.248

05/18 13:41, , 1F
這篇我喜歡 Noel聊著超多關於自己 哈哈Girls Aloud
05/18 13:41, 1F
※ 編輯: cookie1 來自: 61.228.37.248 (05/18 13:43)

05/18 14:54, , 2F
我看到她女兒跑到電腦敲敲敲那段一直笑 我也喜歡這篇
05/18 14:54, 2F

05/18 17:01, , 3F
這篇我從頭一直笑 最近最喜歡的一篇訪談
05/18 17:01, 3F

05/18 22:38, , 4F
"Did it have to be you?"<--看到這句大笑XDDDD
05/18 22:38, 4F

05/18 22:39, , 5F
頭子在訪談中的表情都好有趣 非常生動! 我可以想見他在
05/18 22:39, 5F