[閒聊] Q 雜誌雙封面

看板Oasis作者 ('cause we believe...)時間15年前 (2008/09/24 16:34), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
剛剛才從台中三越的誠品回來 在結帳之前兩個封面都請服務人員幫我拆閱 原來內容真的一模一樣啊 ( ̄▽ ̄|||)! 不過今天遇到的店員,好像也算是 Oasis 歌迷(!?) 她看到這兩本 Q 就笑說「這應該是故意做來賣 Oasis 歌迷的...很難選哦!?」 (內心OS: 你說的就是我...其實不會難選,因為我是Noel老人控^^||) 「他們好像很久沒出新專輯了...快三年了吧」 「哦...對啊對啊」我暗爽的回答 心想也太巧了吧,店內人員不少,剛好被我碰到識貨的:D 總之很開心買到滿滿是 Oasis 的 Q 在那邊翻閱的時候(我有點壞,翻 Liam 然後買 Noel:P) 我竟然被 Coral 的主唱 James Skelly 選出的 Oasis 金曲和一席話給弄到眼框紅... The 20 Greatest Oasis Tracks 12 D'Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman? Chosen by: James Skelly, The Coral (前略) This was the B-side to Shakermaker. It was one of the first tunes I learnt to play on the guitar and I still play it now. It's a positive message, that it's never too late to dream, and Noel can put it across in a way no one else can. My favourite lines are: "All the dream stealers are lying in wait/ But if you want to be a spaceman, it's still not too late." That's a great lyric. It reminds me of that pub. You'd see people coming in every day who were like the ones the song was written about. (後略) 「這首歌是 "Shakermaker" 的 b-side,也是我最先學會用吉他彈奏的 Oasis 歌曲之一, 而直到現在我也還是會彈唱它。它傳遞一個很正面的訊息,勇於作夢永遠不嫌晚。 Noel 用了沒有其他人可以比擬的方式來呈現表達。我最喜歡的歌詞是『所有想把 你夢想偷走的人正排成一整列等著 / 但是如果你還是要當個太空人,現在還不會太晚』 很棒的歌詞,讓我想起最初住在 pub 的日子,每天看著那些就如這首歌想喊話的對象, 載浮載沉掙扎著要繼續作夢的平凡人,來來去去。」 可能是前一陣子看完《囧男孩》的後遺症吧;) D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman? (1994) http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=JUx6JffZwUI I haven't seen your face round since I was a kid You're bringing back those memories of the things that we did You're hangin' round and climbing trees Pretending to fly D'Yer wanna be a spaceman And live in the sky? 從小時候到現在,已經很久沒有看到你的臉孔 再次遇見你,帶回了所有我們一起度過的回憶 當時你到處鬼混爬樹 還假裝能夠飛翔 你還想要當個太空人 住在天空上嗎? You got how many bills to pay and how many kids And you forgot about the things that we did The town where we're living Has made you a man And all of your dreams Are washed away in the sand 現在的你有多少的帳單要付,有多少小孩要養 忘記了所有我們曾經做過的事 我們生活的世界 讓你成為一個大人 而你所有的夢想 就像砂礫一樣被浪潮捲走 Well it's alright It's alright Who are you and me to say What's wrong and what's right Do you still feel like me? We sit down here and we shall see We can talk and find common ground And we can just forget About feeling down We can just forget About life in this town 嗯沒關係啦 沒關係啦 我們算什麼 可以評斷什麼是對,什麼是錯 你還和我有同樣的感覺嗎? 坐下來聊聊或許我們會知道 再次找到相同的想望 就此拋開 那些挫折沮喪 就此忘記 在這個世界的生活該是什麼樣子 It's funny how your dreams changed as you're growing old You don't wanna be no spaceman You just want gold All the dream stealers are lying in wait But if you wanna be a spaceman It's still not too late... 真是奇怪,當你越來越大,夢想卻也漸漸改變 你不再想當個太空人 你只想要很多很多錢 所有想把你夢想偷走的人正排成一整列等著 但是如果你還是要當個太空人,現在還不會太晚... --------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you still dream / about being something or someone? I do every day ^^y (and hopefully I'll make it happen soon!) Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- So it goes You come in on your own in this life And you know you leave on your own --Verve, SO IT GOES -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.240.108.86 ※ 編輯: PatsyGallagh 來自: 123.240.108.86 (09/24 16:40)

09/24 22:40, , 1F
聽到這首歌心情就好啦~我的人生果然不能沒有Noel哈哈
09/24 22:40, 1F

09/25 11:33, , 2F
好棒~Noel就是這樣常常不小心又觸動我了
09/25 11:33, 2F

09/25 12:36, , 3F
「我的人生果然不能沒有Noel哈哈」我也是我也是啊!!!
09/25 12:36, 3F

09/25 13:22, , 4F
歌詞讓我眼匡泛紅啊..大推!!
09/25 13:22, 4F