[新聞]'We've got too many songs!'

看板Oasis作者 (gas panic!)時間19年前 (2004/09/19 13:44), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
OASIS say their new album will be out next year - and the only problem now is that they've got too many songs. The Gallaghers have been working on songs for their sixth studio album for much of the year and famously scrapped their work following the Glastonbury festival. Early sessions with Death In Vegas in the producers' seat were also aborted. However, the band are now back in the studio with producer Dave Sardy, where they started recording from scratch. Noel在訪問中確認了新專輯將會是在明年中才會推出...>< 而目前最大的問題卻是歌曲數量太多!! 這次的錄製過程也是一波三折, 現在則是找來Dave Sardy擔任製作人 Noel said: "We're working with Dave Sardy who done The Thrills' album. We sent him a few tracks of this cobbled together stuff to mix and he sent them back and it didn't sound right so we said 'Why don't you come over and we'll start again?', so we've completely started from scratch bar one song that has been finished for the last, I don't know, ten years." Two new songs played at Glastonbury, titled 'A Bell Will Ring', and 'The Meaning Of Soul', are slated to appear on the album. Speaking recently to NME, Noel said a new song 'The Importance Of Being Idle', is one of his current favourites. He told NME: "One of the songs on there 'The Importance Of Being Idle' is one of the best tunes I have ever written. It is The Kinks meets The La's. It is blinding. We've written 66 songs, the majority of which I can't believe our kid's done. I've only written 14 of them. He's done most of the rest of them." 六月的Glastonbury音樂祭發表的兩首新歌 "A Bell Will Ring" 以及 "The Meaning Of Soul" 反應不佳, 因此有可能不會出現在新專輯裡頭. Noel表示最近他最喜歡的新曲子是"The Importance Of Being Idle" 自認是他自己寫出的最佳旋律之一! 曲調像是The Kinks加上The La's. 同時Noel也說到他們已經寫了66首歌...且大部分都是Liam的作品!! Oasis' new single is likely to be released in February, with the album to follow. An anniversary DVD of 'Definitely Maybe' is out now. 預計新單曲的發售日期是在明年二月!! ***Live Forever 現場影片(T in the park 2002)*** http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/oasisnews/Oasis_-_T_In_The_Park_20 02_-_Live_Forever.avi -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.202.232

61.230.196.98 09/22, , 1F
出個像白色專輯那樣..就可以收很多歌了
61.230.196.98 09/22, 1F

218.168.45.120 09/26, , 2F
那樣就徹底的結束了
218.168.45.120 09/26, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #11JHof5O (Oasis)