[外電] Taking stock of Nuggets' playoff exit

看板Nuggets作者 (泰勞嬸)時間11年前 (2013/05/09 00:59), 編輯推噓6(605)
留言11則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Source:http://0rz.tw/hNOnV 金塊官網 Marlowe Blog: Taking stock of Nuggets' playoff exit 檢討一下我們為何會一輪掰 Some questions tougher than others as Denver enters offseason By Chris Marlowe, for Nuggets.com, 5-6-13 It’s been a very difficult week in Nuggets Nation. 對金塊迷來說,實在是十分艱困的一週阿 Difficult for the coaches, players, staff, fans – and yes the announcers! I’ve been tired, depressed and surly. 對教練、球員、工作人員還有球迷,當然還有我這個播報員來說實在很艱困, 我又累心情也不好,脾氣又差 I haven’t shaved since the Mile High Crew lost Game 6 in Oakland and surrendered their first-round playoff series 4-2. 自從金塊在奧克蘭輸掉G6之後我就沒刮鬍子了,同時屈服於這第一輪的挫敗 As an aside, I shaved a few hours before Game 6 and cut my chin badly – perhaps foreshadowing what was to come. 順道一提,在G6開始前我有刮鬍子喔然後還刮傷了下巴,也許是輸球的預兆吧 So, what have I been doing since the season ended? Answering questions about your Denver Nuggets. 所以在金塊放暑假之後我都在幹嘛呢?替我們金塊隊的問題做解答 At the gym, gas station, supermarket, walking the dog, and out to dinner. I try my best to answer all the questions – some are actually easy to respond to. 在球場、加油站、超市、遛狗、去吃飯時,我盡可能的要去回答所有的問題,雖然有些問 題的答案淺而易見 First of all, what happened? 首先,到底是發生什麼事情了咧? The Nuggets ran into to a young, hot shooting Warriors squad that was peaking at just the right time. Meanwhile, the Nuggets played their best basketball of the season in March and were dealing with the loss of Danilo Gallinari (knee) and Kenneth Faried’s sprained ankle. When your two starting forwards are out, or not 100 percent, I don’t care how much depth you have, it's tough to overcome. 我們對上的是年輕,手感火燙的勇士隊,而且他們在對的時機調整到了巔峰。我們呢?我們 整季打最好是在三月,同時我們還要面對Gallo膝蓋受傷,Faried腳踝扭傷的窘況。當你 有兩位先發前鋒不能打,或是不能以最佳狀態打的時候,不管你板凳有多深,很難去克服 這樣的情況阿 Would a healthy Danilo Gallinari have made a difference? 健康的Gallo能不能改變什麼? Yes, of course. Big difference. Gallo was the Nuggets’ second-leading scorer, their top 3-point shooter and their best free-throw shooter. He was also versatile on defense, and an outstanding “Big Game Hunter.” 廢話,差多了。Gallo是我們平均得分第二高的,三分和罰球最準的。在防守上也可以 守多個位子,還有,他很會打Big Game阿 Why did Denver have so much trouble shooting 3-pointers? 為什麼我們三分這麼冏? Easy. The Nuggets were a below-average 3-point shooting team. However, I didn ’t expect Wilson Chandler (41.3 percent) and Ty Lawson (36.6 percent) during the regular season, to struggle as much as they did in postseason. That being said, it was refreshing to watch Andre Iguodala shoot nearly 50 percent from long range during the playoffs. 本來我們三分就是低於聯盟平均值的阿。但是我也沒想到威錢和Lawson季後賽這麼慘。不 過還是有令人振奮的消息啦,Iggy季後賽的三分命中率將近五成咧 Why did Warriors center Andrew Bogut dominate the Nuggets big men during the series? 為什麼對面的中鋒Bogut電翻我們的長人呢? Because he’s good! Bogut, when healthy, is a top-five center in the NBA. He was the No. 1 overall pick in 2005 and a third-team All-NBA selection in 2010. During his career, he has had an assortment of difficult injuries. Unfortunately for the Nuggets he got healthy at just the wrong time. 因為他本來就很讚了阿,如果他健康的話是NBA前五中鋒耶。2005年的狀元,2010還是聯 盟第三隊。在他的生涯當中,他受過大小傷痛。不幸的是,對我們來說啦,他健康的時機 不對啊! What happened to the Denver’s defense during the playoffs? 我們的防守怎麼啦? The Warriors exposed the Nuggets major weakness: defending the 3-point shot. The Warriors were the best 3-point shooting team in the NBA this season making 40 percent of their attempts. Meanwhile, the Nuggets gave up the second-most 3-point field goals in the league. Whenever Denver chose to double team, or gambled on a steal and did not get it, the Warriors made them pay. 勇士暴露出了我們最主要的弱點:守三分。對面是NBA這一季三分最準的,命中率有四成 耶。我們咧?我們是讓對手投進三分第二多的球隊。不管我們是選擇包夾還是賭博式的抄 球,我們都沒做好,然後勇士就打我們臉了 Two questions that come my way are much more difficult to answer. 接下來的兩個問題就困難多囉 Did Warriors coach Mark Jackson outcoach Nuggets coach George Karl? 勇士的大屁股有比我們老爹還行嗎? Some football guy once said, “It’s not the X’s and the O’s that win games – it’s the Jimmys and the Joes! 有一些足球選手說:教練的那些戰術還是什麼的不重要啦,要贏球還是要靠我們這些實際 執行戰術的球員阿! That being said, Warriors coach Mark Jackson did some good work by using the three-guard (and sometimes four-guard) offense, mixing in some zone defense, and believing in rookie Draymond Green. 也就是說,大屁股做的最讚的是擺上三後衛(有時候是四衛),搭配區域防守,加上他願意 信任菜鳥Draymond Green George Karl also showed some coaching savvy by putting the ball in the hands of Andre Miller to win Game 1, shifting to a small lineup with Wilson Chandler at center that nearly won Game 3, and starting the “big” JaVale McGee lineup, which was the catalyst for the Game 5 victory. 老爹其實也知道要把球給A米阿,所以G1贏了,把威錢丟去打中鋒改打小球,G3差點就贏 啦,再把我們的“big”McGee拜上先發,他可是G5贏球的關鍵喔 What do the Nuggets do now? 那我們的暑假作業是? Re-sign Andre Iguodala and then trade for or sign a legitimate shooter. 重新簽下Iggy然後去交易或是再簽下一個真正的射手 With the 27th pick overall, draft another perimeter shooter or a post-up player who can make free throws. 我們有第27順位的選秀權,選一個外圍射手,不然就是選一個能單打買犯規的 Work with centers JaVale McGee and Kosta Koufos on their strength, inside games and free-throw shooting. 加強McGee和Koufos的力量,讓他們多打內線還有練練罰球 Develop Ty Lawson’s left hand and 3-point shooting, and continue the evolution of the Manimal. 讓Lawson長出左手進攻和三分吧,並且讓我們的半獸人持續進化 Promote Evan Fournier into the everyday playing rotation. 法國人要進步成可以場場出賽的球員阿 Finally, one more thing. 最後,再一件事 The Denver Nuggets are young and talented. 我們既年輕又有天分 They won 57 games during the regular season and advanced to the playoffs for the 10th straight year. 例行賽贏了57場也連續10年打進季後賽 Yes, they failed to advance out of the first round again this season. 本季我們還是無法擺脫第一輪 But every year they keep knocking on the proverbial door. 但每年我們都試著要突破 They got through that door and all the way to the Western Conference Finals in 2009. 我們09年的時候不僅衝破第一輪還打到西區軍賽呢 And it will happen again – soon. 很快就會再打進的啦! Chris Marlowe is in his ninth year as the play-by-play voice for the Nuggets on Altitude. He is a longtime broadcaster who also served as the captain of the gold media-winning U.S. Olympic volleyball team in 1984. 本文作者為在金塊隊幹了九年的場邊播報員,同時也是1984美國金牌排球隊的隊長 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 以上是翻譯官網的一篇文章,有空的話可以再翻譯其他的文章,若有翻的不洽當的地方再 請版友多多包容,如果有有其他的文章Source也請版友提供,有空就會翻譯 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.169.82

05/09 01:34, , 1F
感謝翻譯!另外如果英聽還可以Chris Marlowe的播報真的很讚
05/09 01:34, 1F

05/09 01:35, , 2F
身為金塊迷很開心有超專業的場邊播報員
05/09 01:35, 2F

05/09 01:41, , 3F
Gallo受傷真的是金塊迷的最痛...
05/09 01:41, 3F

05/09 01:42, , 4F
也不知道要復健多久,回來以後還有重新適應,一堆問題
05/09 01:42, 4F