[外電+閒聊]The Maturation of Carmelo Anthony

看板Nuggets作者 (ray)時間16年前 (2007/12/14 06:14), 編輯推噓8(803)
留言11則, 10人參與, 最新討論串1/1
半夜睡不著, 來翻翻外電 http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=6460 By: Travis Heath Carmelo Anthony was mired in a horrible shooting slump heading into Wednesday night's game against the New Orleans Hornets, perhaps the worst of his career. And let's just be real about it: in the past when Melo struggled offensively, the rest of his game suffered greatly. Not only that, but he also had a tendency to start whining to the referees and often stopped giving a complete effort on the glass as well as on the defensive end of the floor. Anthony 在週三晚上對紐澳良黃蜂隊的比賽陷入了糟糕的投籃困境, 也許是他生涯表現最差 的一次. 讓我們來面對這件事吧: 在以往的比賽要是Melo在進攻上陷入困境, 他在球賽的其 他方面表現也往往一厥不振. 不僅僅如此, 有時他還會開始向裁判發脾氣並且拒絕在進攻端 和防守端付出最大的努力 So when Anthony started struggling during the early stages Wednesday against the Hornets and Denver fell behind by double digits, it looked like things could get ugly. However, Anthony was determined to show that he'd no longer let adversity get the better of him. Instead of pouting about not getting any calls from the refs (which he really wasn't) or jacking up ill advised jumpers, Anthony exhibited a more calculated and mature strategy. 所以當Anthony 在星期三的比賽前半段陷入泥沼而金塊又落後黃蜂超過二位數時, 事情似乎 會變的更糟. 但是, Anthony 展現了和以往不一樣的決心. 他不再對裁判不給他任何哨音感 到生氣, 也停止了那些無腦跳投. 相反的, Anthony 展現了更適合而且成熟的策略 "Well, I was going to force the refs to give me a foul, not by shooting every time but by getting offensive rebounds," Anthony said after the game. "I've been having a tough shooting night the last couple of games, so I had to get out of that slump. Tonight I didn't have the greatest shooting night of my career, but I'll get better at it." " 嗯, 我只是想藉由進攻籃板, 而不是每次都選擇跳投, 來讓裁判必須給我一些犯規." Anthony 在賽後說道. " 我在最近幾個晚上的投籃手感都很不好, 我必須要走出困境.我今 晚的投籃依然沒有回覆到我過往巔峰時刻的水準, 不過我會越來越好." Despite his early struggles, finished with 32 points and 10 rebounds and was huge during winning time making five of his eight shots from the field, four of his five shots from the charity stripe, and grabbing four rebounds in the final stanza. 儘管他在比賽前半段表現很糟, Anthony 整場比賽還是拿下了32分10籃板, 並且在最後一節 展現了他強大的影響力, 他在最後一節投八中五, 進的那五球當中有四球是在禁區內, 他在 第四節也抓下了4個籃板 "From the beginning I tried to come out and be aggressive," Anthony explained. "You know, my shot still wasn't falling from the beginning tonight, but I said I'm going to go get some easy baskets from offensive rebounds and get out in transition. And as a result, we won the game." " 比賽剛開始時, 我試著跳出來並且積極進攻,"Aanthony 說到." 你也知道, 我今晚一開始 的投籃狀況還是不好, 不過我試著去抓進攻籃板, 獲得一些簡單的投籃機會, 並且參與快攻 . 而最後比賽結果, 我們贏了." Ever since signing his contract extension in the summer of 2006, Melo has talked about being a leader. On Wednesday, his actions finally caught up with his rhetoric. 自從在2006年暑假簽下了延長合約後, Melo是否是個稱職的領袖就一直被討論. 在今天, 他 的表現終於符合了他平時的說詞 It's been said it's easy to lead when things are going well, and it's substantially harder to do so during times of adversity. However, it's during these times of adversity that one's true character and potential to lead is revealed. 在順境時要領導一支球隊是相當容易的, 而當陷入困境時就大大的困難了. 無論如何, 唯有陷入困境時才能顯露一個人在領導上的人格特質與淺力. If Wednesday's performance was any indication, it looks like the 23-year-old Anthony is now mature enough mentally and physically to be the leader he's so desperately wanted to be ever since arriving in Denver four years ago. 如果星期三的表現足以代表著任何暗示的話, 看起來23歲的Anthony不論是在心理或生理都 已經足夠成熟, 足以擔任他從四年前來丹佛就迫切渴望擔任的領袖. 以下是閒聊: 我們還是先來看看AI怎麼看今天的Melo "He knows just to stick with it, keep fighting and eventually something good will happen," said Iverson, the team captain. "I know it's frustrating for him in the beginning because he couldn't catch a rhythm. He was getting beat up on some plays and they weren't calling it. It says a lot about him being able to stay with it and keep playing and not worry about himself individually." (節錄自http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_7705985) 首先, 我承認我是個 Melo's fan. 當然, 其他金塊隊的所有球員我也很喜歡. 有板友說道, 要多多聽聽專業球評球員的說法, 所以我們可以知道, 批評他的人的確不 少, 但是也是有一群人覺得他只是陷入低潮, 並且想要努力的走出來. 接下來, 我也認為Melo最近幾場比賽的表現真的不好, 不好到我最近甚至不太想看比賽 也因為Melo打的真的不好, 所以儘管板上對他嗯..十分"照顧", 我也沒有多說什麼, 因 為比賽的轉播文大家本來就有比較多情緒, 而賽後的討論, 除了某些人( 比如說把他交 易掉換兩個B咖)之外, 大家講的也不是沒有道理. 而且, 儘管Melo腳踝的傷勢也許還在 困擾著他, 儘管除了Camby 外金塊隊沒有其他人能在Melo在禁區卡位時把球傳到他手中 我還是不喜歡看到一個無限跳投的 Carmelo Anthony; 儘管防守不只是他一個人的責任 我還是很討厭看到一個不搶籃板, 不防守的 Carmelo Anthony. Melo只是想用他自己的方式去贏球, 而他也在努力去做; 一直到目前為止, 金塊隊是他 的球隊, 所以雖然他最近打很差, 受到的批評也多, 但他還是只能繼續的走下去, 他沒 有選擇退縮的權利. 最後,金塊隊總是有著各式各樣的問題, 沒有辦法一帆風順, 註定要在風雨中成長, 而 金塊隊的球員, 不管是AI, Camby, K-Mart, JR...都是很有"個性"的球員. 這樣的金塊隊, 我很喜歡. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.219.187 ※ 編輯: paradoxmelo 來自: 218.168.219.187 (12/14 06:17)

12/14 07:29, , 1F
12/14 07:29, 1F

12/14 08:07, , 2F
!!!!!!!!!
12/14 08:07, 2F

12/14 08:55, , 3F
恩 金塊球員都很有"個性"XD
12/14 08:55, 3F

12/14 09:09, , 4F
大推 XD 真的很有個性
12/14 09:09, 4F

12/14 10:08, , 5F